WTH Are Brad's Lawyers Up To Now????

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's certainly very interesting insight," Willoughby said. "I think you see this kind of behavior in longer term investigations where folks want to try to impact or influence public opinion before a case is resolved."

How long is 'longer term?' Like JLY length? Shorter? How much shorter? <knock, knock Willoughby, anyone HOME? >

That's a pretty incredible quote by Mr. Willoughby isn't it ? Lets see - LE and the DA are not investigating a custody case so whatever case could he be talking about I wonder ? We do know Chief Bazemore is paying close attention since she was quoted yesterday regarding the K & B allegations against the Cary PD. Today we have a quote from the DA himself, paying attention to a civil matter. Seems to me both he and the Chief would have better things to be paying attention to than a simple custody case.

Handing out rope - hang yourself Brad boy - keep yapping away. JMO

My take - he is a hateful and vindictive azz to be bringing up anything that does not relate specifically to the task at hand which is to prove he is a fit father. There is no possible way any discussion of Jessica Adam has squat to do with that issue. Face it - he's a controlling, lying, freak who did exactly the same to Nancy and it should now be obvious to everyone after reading his continuous drivel and whining. He is so bent on making himself look good that he can't even realize what a total idiot he does indeed appear to be. JMO

!!!!!YO!!!!!

HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!

BC shows his true colors and RC calls him on it.

Bubba, you made my eyes go :eye::eye:

That's a pretty incredible quote by Mr. Willoughby isn't it

Well now I know that not only is our DA NOT dead but that he's actually CONSCIOUS too! :woohoo:{need tongue in cheek smilie here}.

But aside from that, it's true that no one has been named a POI or suspect or anything. The defense lawyers sure are being...well...DEFENSIVE!

Offensive move or running scared?

I personally would not look to any lawyer to advise me on the best way to deal with my image or on any PR/marketing matter. That's really not their expertise. No, the folks with money seek out specialized PR experts (cf. John & Patsy Ramsey, among others). Of course being a decent human being goes a long way too, as well as acting with kindness and consideration even when you don't have to and especially when there appears no reason to...it still goes a long way and makes a statement of character, IMHO.

Well now I know that not only is our DA NOT dead but that he's actually CONSCIOUS too! :woohoo:{need tongue in cheek smilie here}.

But aside from that, it's true that no one has been named a POI or suspect or anything. The defense lawyers sure are being...well...DEFENSIVE! Offensive move or running scared?

I personally would not look to any lawyer to advise me on the best way to deal with my image or on any PR/marketing matter. That's really not their expertise. No, the folks with money seek out specialized PR experts (cf. John & Patsy Ramsey, among others). Of course being a decent human being goes a long way too, as well as acting with kindness and consideration even when you don't have to and especially when there appears no reason to...it still goes a long way and makes a statement of character, IMHO.
Do you remember the sci fi book (series) Time Enough For Love featuring Lazurus Long as the protagonist? He never ages, never dies; people around him are born, grow old and die, generation after generation. Time moves forward, but not Lazurus. That's who Mr. Willoughby reminds me of. Yup, Mr. Willoughby...our own Lazurus Long.

All I gotta say is WOW! is the judge going to be impressed with all this paper in a custody case. Especially when so much of it is germaine. (Not). How to make a judge happy!

Do you remember the sci fi book (series) Time Enough For Love featuring Lazurus Long as the protagonist? He never ages, never dies; people around him are born, grow old and die, generation after generation. Time moves forward, but not Lazurus. That's who Mr. Willoughby reminds me of. Yup, Mr. Willoughby...our own Lazurus Long.

:eek: I'm not a scifi fan so I'm afraid I never read the book and have no idea who Lazurus is. But if Lazurus has a pulse too then woo-hoo! :wink:

All I gotta say is WOW! is the judge going to be impressed with all this paper in a custody case. Especially when so much of it is germaine. (Not). How to make a judge happy!

He's just spreading the joy around. He certainly is making LE and the DA happy with the ever changing affidavits and his lawyers disparaging remarks. Why should the civil magistrate be left out of all that fun?

Why is BC and K&B trying to support any time or any trips to HT for this matter? He hasn't been arrested, named a suspect or POI. This has nothing to do with a custody hearing IMO.

He tells LE he got up at 4am, made 2 store trips then took Katie to his home office. Hmm, 2 hours passed if he didn't go until after 6am. What took place in those 2 hours? But yet he states in his affidavit he got ready for the girls to get up between his 2 trips to HT. A little white lie in there somewhere I must say.

Now calling the chief out...whew!
Calling the LE out on the scratches...another problem IMO. Maybe a date change on the camera...can easily be done.

Yah! That's a lot of posturing going on, isn't it? I have to commend the Cary chief though. She just keeps refusing to give in to pressure to say anything more, she won't divulge the details even though WE WANT TO KNOW, and I guess they're plodding away doing whatever it is they're doing to work through their case. They sure are quiet.

The point is: "time" stands still for Lazurus.

But gravity and it's affects do not! I'm kidding you, I did understand your point. Willoughby does not feel the pressure of time. Not in this case and not in any of his other cases.

He's just spreading the joy around. He certainly is making LE and the DA happy with the ever changing affidavits and his lawyers disparaging remarks. Why should the civil magistrate be left out of all that fun?
Do you somehow get the feeling that we at WS are the supposed jury? Seems a lot of the amended rebuttal are responses to our own postings. Gee, I feel important. (tongue in cheek)

Do you somehow get the feeling that we at WS are the supposed jury? Seems a lot of the amended rebuttal are responses to our own postings. Gee, I feel important. (tongue in cheek)

I don't think WS is the only target but would say there are several websites that are targets. If his rebuttal responses are in respect to postings here - he and his law firm obviously need to take some classes in reading comprehension as it seems obvious, they are clueless. Truthfully I see BC as a wounded bear, striking out without logic, only anger. The smart thing to do is shut up - but nope, he must have the last say. Darn Nancy had to have been putting up with some major caca, very sad.

I sometimes get the feeling that we are doing a lot of work for K&B. :wave:

We definitely have some common ground...now off to lead Week 7 of FPU at my church.

I totally missed this in the rush of posts. You lead a FPU? I would love to talk to you about it! The way I was raised happens to fit in very well with ole D.R.'s plan and I'm a big proponent of (most of) his methods and steps!

Hmmm...I don't know. Do you think they're even reading here or are aware of this board? The Internet's a BIG place, afterall. We're a teeny tiny speck in the Internet cosmos.

I've never served on a jury before but I think it would be an interesting experience--I'm told it sometimes is. I believe in the constitution and absolutely believe the state has to prove the facts of a criminal case beyond a reasonable doubt.

I see K & B did manage to tick off Chief Bazemore:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3555616/

In a statement Tuesday afternoon, Bazemore said releasing details of an ongoing investigation could jeopardize the case – "something I'm sure no one wants to see happen," she said.
“Cary citizens know that if there is ever any chance that they are at risk, the Cary Police Department informs them and protects them," she said.

With all due respect to the Chief, I'm trying to follow how she knows that there is no chance that the citizens of Cary are at risk. It seems like in any case, there is a killer on the loose. Unless either 1) Nancy isn't really dead or 2) they have someone in custody that we don't know about, there is a killer wandering around free either in Cary or elsewhere.

So, not only are they sure that Brad is the killer, but they have also (without a psychological evaluation) ascertained that he is not a threat to anyone else? He was allegedly suicidal earlier this year, killed his wife and dumped her body in a drainage pond, is too unstable to have his own kids in his care, yet he is not a risk to anyone else in Cary? What about all of the friends who filed affidavits against him? He's not a threat to them in any way?

Given that there has been no arrest, why should the citizens of Cary not be concerned about their safety?

But aside from that, it's true that no one has been named a POI or suspect or anything. The defense lawyers sure are being...well...DEFENSIVE!

Offensive move or running scared?

Here is the video report from Amanda Lamb - you can see for yourself that the DA is indeed awake.

It is interesting that the written report did not included the full quote from DA Willoughby. Interesting to watch this and hear what he really said. Interesting that he thinks the Cary PD would appreciate Brad's help - according to K & B Brad is helping.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/3563163/

Very interesting.

With all due respect to the Chief, I'm trying to follow how she knows that there is no chance that the citizens of Cary are at risk. It seems like in any case, there is a killer on the loose. Unless either 1) Nancy isn't really dead or 2) they have someone in custody that we don't know about, there is a killer wandering around free either in Cary or elsewhere.

So, not only are they sure that Brad is the killer, but they have also (without a psychological evaluation) ascertained that he is not a threat to anyone else? He was allegedly suicidal earlier this year, killed his wife and dumped her body in a drainage pond, is too unstable to have his own kids in his care, yet he is not a risk to anyone else in Cary? What about all of the friends who filed affidavits against him? He's not a threat to them in any way?

Given that there has been no arrest, why should the citizens of Cary not be concerned about their safety?

I'm sure some are, all 14 of them perhaps.

I think he accidentally kills her after the party by strangling or something like that. He thinks most of the night and she may even be in her bed in the girls room or somewhere else.

His daughter does get up at 4 a.m. and he's scared to death she will see her mother unresponsive and cause a seen, so he ushers her to the home office to calm her down and get her back to sleep.

I think he then roughs up the body to make it look like an assault and does dump the body between 5:30 and 6, having set up some one or some way to call that phone during the first trip to the store. It doesn't work, but he gets milk anyway, goes home and starts to do laundry (especially his shoes). But, he then discovers that he is out of detergent and HAS to go back out again, because he has a LOT of laundry to do that day. He may as well set up the phone call for extra measure.

I think his original story was one trip to the store, closest to the TOD and when he did dump the body so that he has an alibi, but things got messed up and he had to make that second trip.

VERY good point, SS!! I, for one, have had at least one dream where he is "after" me for posting on this site. And I do find myself looking over my shoulder when I'm at the g-store or out and about in the neighborhood. We really have no idea his mental stability or what he may do to others if humiliated publicly. If he feels he's going away anyway, what may stop him from taking out a few more innocent souls for the sake of revenge? JMO (See, Brad, I wasn't so outspoken like this before. But your renewed quest to dishonor the very people who loved your wife enough to try and save her life has pushed ME over the edge. Sorry, guy.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi