WTH Are Brad's Lawyers Up To Now????

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And her friends said she went everywhere with her keys and cell phone. Trying to catch up here....

I've said this before - a call from the land line means nothing.

Plug in a fax machine or your PC and set it up to "send" a fax at a certain time. Sending a fax is only placing a call. You could easily show that it connected for 15 seconds or so. There's nothing that would show as "different" about this call - only that it originated from the land line NUMBER - not that a person actually was there and dialing it.

I do believe though - that the attorneys would be shouting out if it had been placed from the home number - because most folks wouldn't think about preplanning / faking / setting up a fax or a PC to make a phone call. And - if it came from her cell - WHY use your cell phone from the house? Since she supposedly went running without it, she doesn't seem like the "use the cell for everything" type person.

Could be the cell phones share a plan with free minutes. My friend's husband is in VoiP also, but they share a plan on the cells, and use those to call each other. Oh, and they also have TW as their landline.

And NC did take her cell phone and keys running with her.

And the fax setup wouldn't work, because it would have to connect to BC's cell as a completed call. And IMHO he didn't have time to go home, take off his clothes, redress, and get back to the store that fast.

Star - so do you think the flip flops were in the car? He just changed those in the car?

Mom have you seen these by chance??

No I haven't, but after looking at them I am :floorlaugh: This proves absolutely nothing about the 4:20 time.
I would encourage anyone who shops at HT to look at their receipt. It is similar, but not exactly the receipt you receive from HT.

There is never a customer name put on it...like COOPER. It states ~customer~, and the #.

There are also some other things that are correctly set up on it.

Star - so do you think the flip flops were in the car? He just changed those in the car?

Nope, I'm thinking they were either by the back door or in the garage by the door. I'm thinking he had already tossed his socks in the washer and just didn't grab them back out when he redressed, so the flip flops were easier than putting sweaty socks back on. Etc.

No I haven't, but after looking at them I am :floorlaugh: This proves absolutely nothing about the 4:20 time.
I would encourage anyone who shops at HT to look at their receipt. It is similar, but not exactly the receipt you receive from HT.

There is never a customer name put on it...like COOPER. It states ~customer~, and the #.

There are also some other things that are correctly set up on it.

I thought vic card customers had their name printed ?

Mom I noticed that too but I just figured the lawyers called HT offices and asked for THEIR copy of the transaction - maybe I'm way off. Doesn't look like any receipt that I ever got from an HT STORE

Nope, I'm thinking they were either by the back door or in the garage by the door. I'm thinking he had already tossed his socks in the washer and just didn't grab them back out when he redressed, so the flip flops were easier than putting sweaty socks back on. Etc.

Guess I need to look at the video again.
They looked like strap top sandals to me.

Warm enough to take your shoes off and wear sandals, but still too chilly to go w/o a jacket in June...hmmm

I thought vic card customers had their name printed ?

NO...I just pulled over a dozen receipts out and never had my name on it. The receipt is set up different also.
The $1.00 is always lined up under the prices, not over to the side.

Many things are fishy on this.

Mom I noticed that too but I just figured the lawyers called HT offices and asked for THEIR copy of the transaction - maybe I'm way off. Doesn't look like any receipt that I ever got from an HT STORE

I buy one item and the receipt is 2 feet long :waitasec:

Guess I need to look at the video again.
They looked like strap top sandals to me.

Warm enough to take your shoes off and wear sandals, but still too chilly to go w/o a jacket in June...hmmm

It was July, but I was just being generic about the shoes. I'm not sure just what those are called, but a lot of athletes will wear those after their game, run, whatever. No actual jacket, though, unless it has a zipper all the way down that I just don't see on my monitor.

The receipt also should say Tide HE which BC states he purchased per his affidavit. HT is pretty explicit with their receipts to the items purchased. No HE is listed....

I will go myself to purchase this item just to see how it rings up.

I cannot fathom putting on any kind of jacket or sweatshirt or even wearing long sleeves in July in NC. Unless I happen to be sitting in a freezing cold air conditioned restaurant or movie...and I can't recall the last time that's happened where I was actually cold.

It was July, but I was just being generic about the shoes. I'm not sure just what those are called, but a lot of athletes will wear those after their game, run, whatever. No actual jacket, though, unless it has a zipper all the way down that I just don't see on my monitor.

Well, I forgot it was July...that makes his attire even more suspicious.
It is some type of sweater / fleece outer garment. No way you would wear that over a shirt in July.

Also interesting is K&B state Katie was up and would not settle down. Why did BC state in his affidavit "I started to get ready for the girls to get up and noticed we were out of detergent.." So was Katie up or not at around 6:30?
Did a prior product at 4:20 not clean out what he needed it to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper