WTH Are Brad's Lawyers Up To Now????

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm the only one thinking he did this under cover of night?

I think most here believe Nancy was murdered much earlier and disposed much earlier, at least that was the prevailing theory a while back. I do not.

It hit me this morning...K&B are so worried about a tainted community and Jury Pool. Why are they so worried if their client is innocent? If he's innocent of this crime then there shouldn't be any evidence to even bring the case into a courtroom. And yet..they worry...and they are PREPARING for a future trial.

WHY?

Could it be because they know there *is* evidence linking their client to this murder? Evidence that cannot just be ignored/dismissed?

This sounds very likely to be the case to me. If the evidence did not exist, wouldn't he sit back and know that everything would work out? Perhaps not. But, I really think that the recent PR developments demonstrate that they are concerned, and I think this makes him look more guilty.

I think most here believe Nancy was murdered much earlier and disposed much earlier, at least that was the prevailing theory a while back. I do not.

RC, I think that you have convinced some of us that it must have taken place around 6, including myself.

If there is a 12 hour window for TOD, then I suppose that the murder could have taken place earlier. This is where I remain a bit confused.

About the detergent (with or without bleach in it?). K&B had their little say about gossip spreading the wrong messages about Brad, as can be read in today's N&O, or seen on last night's TV news.

Today's weekly flyer for Harris Teeter advertises on its front page, color, Tide Laundry Detergent, 50 oz. 2x, Colorclean Bleach Alternative, HE.
It's $5.99

Did Brad get the Colorclean Bleach Alternative HE, or the regular HE? It doesn't matter a hoot to me or the rest of the world, but it would be nice if K&B knew that Tide liquid HE comes in a "Bleach Alternative", probably a non-chlorine one.

Of course, if Brad is innocent, as they say, then they (K&B) shouldn't waste their time putting on a website about Brad, worrying about "neighborhood cliques", and the like. But then we would not have the laughable entertainment put on by the K&B comedy team, would we?

RC, I think that you have convinced some of us that it must have taken place around 6, including myself.

If there is a 12 hour window for TOD, then I suppose that the murder could have taken place earlier. This is where I remain a bit confused.

I did not aim to convince anyone, I could well be very wrong. Just looking at the times however before the sw's were released and compared to after the release - it just seems more probable to me that Nancy was murdered closer to the advertised departure time for her run. I do not think TOD will be established to the degree of saying she was murdered at x but rather between x and x.

I believe some of us were estimating a 4am dump because of the alleged 4:20am HT visit. However, if there is no shopping trip anywhere between midnight and 6:15am then a drop closer to 6am appears reasonable. I'm the one who mentioned that Saturday morning was foggy to Reddress. I found a posting on WS where someone who lives in the Lochmere community commented on the weather that Sat. morning 7/12 and the poster had described the weather that day at 7am as "foggy and starting to clear...some places patchy and others places still thick as pea soup." Such levels of fog would make it seem darker at 6am than it might otherwise have been.

Has anyone noticed a male employee keeps showing up during BC's milk purchase?? He walks past the register 2x and even goes outside when BC does.

BC enters the store on 2 visits and looks at the customer service desk which is not located close to the entrance. The coin machine and video machine is there plus many other things before you can even get to the CS desk. I go in all the time and don't recall looking in that direction unless I need to go to the desk. Was he looking for this man perhaps?

I did not aim to convince anyone, I could well be very wrong. Just looking at the times however before the sw's were released and compared to after the release - it just seems more probable to me that Nancy was murdered closer to the advertised departure time for her run. I do not think TOD will be established to the degree of saying she was murdered at x but rather between x and x.

That may not have been your intention, but your position is compelling, shall I say? Particularly because I don't think that BC would want to risk evidence emerging that contradicted his story, I think that after 6 fits. I do recognize that there is uncertainty and we will not be able to say anything for sure for a while.

You all need to read the documents made available today - have put them up in the Legal Docs thread. He says he is poor and cannot afford the cost of the friviolous complaint - therefore the Rentz's need to pay his bills.

Hope Brad boy sees his real payday very soon. What a piece of work this guy is.

You all need to read the documents made available today - have put them up in the Legal Docs thread. He says he is poor and cannot afford the cost of the friviolous complaint - therefore the Rentz's need to pay his bills.

:eek: :furious: Piece of is right!!!!! Off to read now. Oops Hey RC!! Good to see ya'. I hope you made it safely through Ike.

Has anyone noticed a male employee keeps showing up during BC's milk purchase?? He walks past the register 2x and even goes outside when BC does.

BC enters the store on 2 visits and looks at the customer service desk which is not located close to the entrance. The coin machine and video machine is there plus many other things before you can even get to the CS desk. I go in all the time and don't recall looking in that direction unless I need to go to the desk. Was he looking for this man perhaps?

Mom, I can say that I noticed that Brad looked at something and I wondered what it was.

Why is BC and K&B trying to support any time or any trips to HT for this matter? He hasn't been arrested, named a suspect or POI. This has nothing to do with a custody hearing IMO.

He tells LE he got up at 4am, made 2 store trips then took Katie to his home office. Hmm, 2 hours passed if he didn't go until after 6am. What took place in those 2 hours? But yet he states in his affidavit he got ready for the girls to get up between his 2 trips to HT. A little white lie in there somewhere I must say.

Now calling the chief out...whew!
Calling the LE out on the scratches...another problem IMO. Maybe a date change on the camera...can easily be done.

Poor eh? Well he's got one less mouth to feed, person to clothe in his household. So if he's 'poor' how can he possibly take care of TWO children then? And those financial problems would bring extra stress to the situation, wouldn't it?

Mom, I can say that I noticed that Brad looked at something and I wondered what it was.

Customer Service which is a distance from the doors. The male walking around has my curiousity now, then he went outside also? Something is not right IMO.

Hi JS,

Don't you think that this is an attempt to try to disregard possible evidence that the Rentz's are trying to compile? Perhaps he doesn't want to go ahead with the mental evaluation, which we have heard so much about. If they are able to have the case dismissed before the 29th, then he wouldn't have to go ahead with the exam, or at least it wouldn't look bad for him if he refused.

"The family wants Brad Cooper to undergo a mental evaluation before then. A hearing to determine that is scheduled for the week of Sept. 29."

Sure, he wants the kids back and this is at least PARTLY because it would improve his current public image enormously. This is of central concern to the lawyers at this point. BTW, in the article (very informative!) that SG posted in the off topic thread this morning, the point is made that defense lawyers are increasingly becoming PR experts. That is certainly the case here.

I have to ask the question, why did BC settle out of court at the end of July? Why didn't superdad push it to the limit there? I think there is some agreement on the board that there are things we don't know, perhaps some noted concerns about domestic violence in the Cooper household. These must be taken very seriously.

SG has noted that OJ's children have been scarred by growing up with him. I am very happy that the girls are where they are now. If he is innocent, then he won't have to worry. They will come back to him. But for now, why not go ahead with the exam? Is he afraid that they may uncover something??

Good points Anderson.

I guess I'm just saying that it doesn't surprise me that they would ask for a dismissal.

I also wonder about the terms coming out of the meeting on the 25th, and I wonder about what compelling information was presented at the ex-parte.

The ex-parte could have been granted on the SWs (and leading LE theory at the time) perhaps. Since none of that has led to an arrest (and much of it has been refuted), the basis for the ex-parte may very well have disolved.

Bottom line though, it seems reasonable that if the plaintiffs can't provide any hard evidence that he's unfit as a parent, then the custody judge may very well consider dismissing the case (and/or making it a short-day in court next month).

After all, it's not conclusive that he's guilty at this point.

I guess this answers why mommy dearest is paying for his groceries.

Also the sandals he is wearing in the video are the same ones I saw him in the other day while he was shopping. I think I posted wide band over the top, slip ons.

So RC, you think BC may have committed the crime after returning from the 2nd trip to HT?

So RC, you think BC may have committed the crime after returning from the 2nd trip to HT?

No - he used the trips to HT to provide an explaination for why his car may have been seen in the area while he was disposing of her body. I think she was murdered after 4 am but before 6 am - closer to 6 am.

:eek: :furious: Piece of is right!!!!! Off to read now. Oops Hey RC!! Good to see ya'. I hope you made it safely through Ike.

No problem here with Ike - lots of rain and some winds below 50 mph but no real problems. South of us however had some heavy damages- mainly tree damage and power outages. But I surely watched my beloved Galveston be destroyed...

Poor eh? Well he's got one less mouth to feed, person to clothe in his household. So if he's 'poor' how can he possibly take care of TWO children then? And those financial problems would bring extra stress to the situation, wouldn't it?

Now now - you aren't suppose to notice the obvious. :crazy:

Actually he currently has three less mouths to feed, unless you count those 4 or 5 lawyers he has contracted trying to prove he is innocent of something LE has not yet accused him of. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member