WTH Are Brad's Lawyers Up To Now????

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just 2 weeks ago????

Tough spot for an employer - admin leave may be the easiest thing to do - stuff him a way and still pay him. Would YOU want to work along side BC? It's possible that they are merely paying him to stay away and not open the Pandora's box of issues with him being on site and expecting other folks to work with him amid the suspicions. Firing him would look callous and perhaps unfounded since he has not been charged.

My guess is that he's sitting round stewing over all the people that have wronged him and he spent considerable time responding to each and every allegation in the affidavits - probably getting madder by the word. I can't see that being healthy for someone that potentially has a violent tendency........ But - aside from hitting the HT with Mommie Dearest - what else does he have to do but simmer?

Well, we know he goes to the beach with his buddy Scott and hangs out there. Good question? What else does he do? Is Mommie Dearest staying with him? Rubbing his feet and freckled shoulders every night.

Novo Nordisk did not take the "Administrative leave" route with Jason Young. He was terminated 2 weeks ago.

:woohoo::Banane45::Banane34::Banane33:

He must be running out of places to seek employment in NC. Iirc, he's had quite a few jobs in the past 5 yrs or so.

Just 2 weeks ago????

Tough spot for an employer - admin leave may be the easiest thing to do - stuff him a way and still pay him.

I agree for the most part. When jly murdered Michelle and Rylan he was working for Chart One and it was during his probationary period. Not so hard to make up an excuse to let him go.

Just 2 weeks ago????

Tough spot for an employer - admin leave may be the easiest thing to do - stuff him a way and still pay him. Would YOU want to work along side BC? It's possible that they are merely paying him to stay away and not open the Pandora's box of issues with him being on site and expecting other folks to work with him amid the suspicions. Firing him would look callous and perhaps unfounded since he has not been charged.

My guess is that he's sitting round stewing over all the people that have wronged him and he spent considerable time responding to each and every allegation in the affidavits - probably getting madder by the word. I can't see that being healthy for someone that potentially has a violent tendency........ But - aside from hitting the HT with Mommie Dearest - what else does he have to do but simmer?

I find this administrative leave an interesting angle to this case. Brad made it a great point in his affidavits that he had flexible hours and he could work from home. So I'm not sure the issue actually relates to having him around the office given the alternative of being able to work from home, unless of course that was a minor fib on Brad's part.

But I do understand there are probably several reasons a company would not allow for him or anyone in a similar situation to return. Afterall, Cisco's legal team has seen the same search warrant for Brad's office we have.

Well, we know he goes to the beach with his buddy Scott and hangs out there. Good question? What else does he do? Is Mommie Dearest staying with him? Rubbing his feet and freckled shoulders every night.

:spit:

:woohoo::Banane45::Banane34::Banane33:

He must be running out of places to seek employment in NC. Iirc, he's had quite a few jobs in the past 5 yrs or so.

I have always wondered if he has lost so many jobs for either under performing the job requirements or for attempting to over perform with the female staff. His reputation seems to support both.

Hopefully the next job JLY has is stamping out NC License Plates :behindbar

Hmm wonder if the personalized tag "JYWILLFRY" is available - I might order that one. :woohoo:

I have always wondered if he has lost so many jobs for either under performing the job requirements or for attempting to over perform with the female staff. His reputation seems to support both.

Indeed it does, RC. Let's see what that reputation does to him in the slammer.

Indeed it does, RC. Let's see what that reputation does to him in the slammer.

It can't happen soon enough. Nor for Nancy's murderer. I'm starting to hear the same bs songs as we heard almost 2 years ago. Hope I am very wrong.

Hey RC! :)I would think it's a combination of both. Just the thought of him hanging out at that water cooler makes me wanna hurl:yuck::yuck:

Hey RC! :)I would think it's a combination of both. Just the thought of him hanging out at that water cooler makes me wanna hurl:yuck::yuck:

He'd have that same smile he has in all the pictures with his mouth open and head tilted back
index.php

Brad made it a great point in his affidavits that he had flexible hours and he could work from home [...]
But I do understand there are probably several reasons a company would not allow for him or anyone in a similar situation to return. Afterall, Cisco's legal team has seen the same search warrant for Brad's office we have.

How do we know he is still on admin leave? Maybe he's back at work (do we know for sure otherwise?) Or, maybe he's back at work, off leave, but working from home/remote.

How do we know he is still on admin leave? Maybe he's back at work (do we know for sure otherwise?) Or, maybe he's back at work, off leave, but working from home/remote.

We don't know, and truthfully, I don't care. But I suspect from reading Cisco's little news letters, they aren't very fond of returning persons to the work force until investigations, whether internal or external, are complete.

Google newsroom cisco.com

Cisco, like all companies, wants to protect their image and brand, as well as keep their employees focused on the work and making $$$ for the company. This is an active case (actually 2 cases), with one for sure coming to some fruition in a month. I'm not sure how the company could expect an employee involved in an active murder investigation and a pending custody case to concentrate on their work or be able to contribute with all that going on, let alone the impact and distraction to the other employees.

It's a big honkin' PR site. Is there a specific article or link therein?

There is a listing of activities which include such things as paid admin leaves - sorry I can't help you with an exact link as I just hunted around until I found it and I did not save it.

We don't know, and truthfully, I don't care. But I suspect from reading Cisco's little news letters, they aren't very fond of returning persons to the work force until investigations, whether internal or external, are complete.

Google newsroom cisco.com

"Based on the findings of our ongoing internal investigation to date, Cisco has placed employees Carlos Carnevali, Jr. and Sandra Tumelero on paid administrative leave. These employees will remain on paid administrative leave throughout the remainder of our internal investigation."

http://newsroom.cisco.com/dlls/2007/corp_102907.html

My GOODNESS, Roy23, you sound straight from the GOLO site!!!

Whew!

(Well, either that, or you are BC...)

Maybe I am BC. Maybe I am not. Boo Boo Boo!!!!!

No I am not from the GOLO site. Hey, I think I am guilty assuming that I am not Brad. But the tone here amazes me, especially since it seems our INSIDER has maybe been a little fraudulent.

What makes you say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members