WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, I might be living under a rock here, but what is the deal with the bath salts? Are they illegal? Or is that a special name for illegal drugs? I'm really confused..... Sorry! lol.

Welp, I might be living under a rock here, but what is the deal with the bath salts? Are they illegal? Or is that a special name for illegal drugs? I'm really confused..... Sorry! lol.

I was unsure of it too. I added a lot of bath salt information on the case album... p 4 & 5 now.

It is illegal/banned in quite a few places but it is readily available.
$20-$60-ish for a "days supply" that you can smoke, snort, eat...
Hallucinogen and not tested at all. Very very dangerous.

Just to clarify... It is fine to discuss drugs in the context of what's been reported. I haven't seen anything say for sure this is the case with Aliayah's mom. Allegedly is all I've seen so far.

Ima

ETA... of course this can always change as the news changes.

Also, imamaze... she was in the car with her husband who had it on his person.

She was not in ACTUAL possession of the bath salts, Ralph was.

The way the article reads, they want to bust them both for it. My opinion is: to squeeze them for info about where Aliayah has been placed.

AP NewsBreak: Officer says missing girl's mom had drugs, needs substance abuse treatment
http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/a12c36b830ea4cbca35cbeffb6d8f3e3/WV--Missing-Girl/
A court official is recommending substance abuse treatment and home detention for the mother of a missing toddler while she awaits trial on welfare fraud.

Federal records show pretrial services officer Brian Kilgore wants the court to intervene in the case of 29-year-old Lena Lunsford, who was caught with synthetic drugs called bath salts.

Also, imamaze... she was in the car with her husband who had it on his person.

She was not in ACTUAL possession of the bath salts, Ralph was.

The way the article reads, they want to bust them both for it. My opinion is: to squeeze them for info about where Aliayah has been placed.

Regardless of who had it I'm shocked by the self centered selfishness she continues to display. Heaven knows by now I should be used to it but does she have a thought process that goes beyond "ME, ME, ME, I, I, I" at all???

http://wvgazette.com/News/201105071404

A new state law banning the designer drug called 'bath salts' has been in effect since mid-April, yet the drug continues to pose problems in the Kanawha Valley.

IMO....people who don't do drugs do not choose bath salts as the first drug they will try. Bath salts are used by drug addicts who find that the "high" is cheaper than the other drugs they have been buying.

It says a state trooper caught Lunsford and husband Ralph in possession of bath salts in a Clarksburg parking lot Nov. 1.

LL is unwilling to cooperate and withholding information?

What does that mean? Protecting Ralph? How many of you think she may have been using drugs while pregnant?

Report: Lena Lunsford May Have Violated Her Bond
http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/10201-report-lena-lunsford-may-have-violated-her-bond
The Exponent Telegram is reporting that Federal Officers apparently found Lena Lunsford in possession of bath salts and now either want her under house arrest and treated for substance abuse. If it is found that her husband Ralph is the only user they have to live apart until he complies with counseling.

BBM....this is my favorite part. Divide and conquer!
If she admits they were hers...she's fried
If she admits they were his.....she's all alone

it's a no win situation for Lena and I love it!

LL is unwilling to cooperate and withholding information?

What does that mean? Protecting Ralph? How many of you think she may have been using drugs while pregnant?

BBM

If I were a bettin woman I'd put a good chunk down sayin she was.

A reporter sent the list of the criminal records of Lena & Ralph to a facebook page. Can we post that here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth