WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think there will ever NOT be a need in Social Work-because there will always be troubled people...I really agree with the self-medicating part-I don't blame that entirely on the people-i believe the government needs to do SOMETHING to help. I would love nothing more than to be involved (or start) a missing persons group. I will have my PI license in December and my CJ degree this Summer-and then this fall i will work on my bachelors. It is ALOT Of work(not like you see on tv) LOL!! Congrats on the LPC -now that is COOL!! Aliayah is blessed to have so many here that are "good" hearted and would do anything they could for her!!
Totally agree - if you talk to ppl they always know where to go to get drugs. Seems to me the cops know, too. Those w/mental illness DO self-medicate. I think each state should bring in their National Guard to hang out at such places & keep closing them down. eg, WHY was RL & LL "able" to go to a "store" & purchase such items ? If it's illegal, WHY is this place still in business ??? I just don't "get it".

Totally agree - if you talk to ppl they always know where to go to get drugs. Seems to me the cops know, too. Those w/mental illness DO self-medicate. I think each state should bring in their National Guard to hang out at such places & keep closing them down. eg, WHY was RL & LL "able" to go to a "store" & purchase such items ? If it's illegal, WHY is this place still in business ??? I just don't "get it".

Bath Salts are not illegal that is why they were not arrested. They are wanting to revoke LLs bond because she is not permitted around drugs including bath salts.

Because some of them are not illegal. And, as they add the new compounds to list, they come up with new ones to get past the law.

I found the link to the bill on a site that sells bath salts and then lists what is legal in the state. http://www.legis.state.wv.us/Bill_Text_HTML/2011_SESSIONS/RS/Bills/hb2505 intr.htm

Some of the problem with the ones who self-medicate, they have to want to get better. They may be put on a medical regimen that keeps them stable, but then they abuse the medication they are prescribed - if 1 makes me feel okay, then 2 will make me feel great attitude. Or they know what they can take with it to boost the effects of the prescribed medication. They don't want to feel normal, they want to be high.

Bath Salts are not illegal that is why they were not arrested. They are wanting to revoke LLs bond because she is not permitted around drugs including bath salts.

They are illegal in my county - just passed a bill against buying & selling and they are arresting shop owners who defy the law.

They must have drug tested her because they said that if she was found to have been using them, they wanted her to go into rehab. So they would have to test her to prove she was using. I guess it would depend on how they tested her. A urine test comes back pretty quickly, but if they were testing blood or hair samples, could take a while.

Tox reports usually take several days/weeks to come back, depending on lab speed, etc. I would not be at all surprised if LL was drug tested at the time of the incident. I guess it would be up to the arresting officer (anyone with further details feel free to advise or correct me).

They must have drug tested her because they said that if she was found to have been using them, they wanted her to go into rehab. So they would have to test her to prove she was using. I guess it would depend on how they tested her. A urine test comes back pretty quickly, but if they were testing blood or hair samples, could take a while.

She had her babies taken away at birth, correct? If so it is routine to drug test the mom. DHS needs all possible data to support their cause for removal. Note- it didn't have to be positive to have them taken, but if they were taken I'm 99% sure they drug tested her. I'd also bet it's part of her conditions to work towards getting her kids back.

Tox reports usually take several days/weeks to come back, depending on lab speed, etc. I would not be at all surprised if LL was drug tested at the time of the incident. I guess it would be up to the arresting officer (anyone with further details feel free to advise or correct me).

Toxicology tests on a living person (as opposed to autopsy testing) comes back within hours (a day if it needs to be sent to an outside lab)

Toxicology tests on a living person (as opposed to autopsy testing) comes back within hours (a day if it needs to be sent to an outside lab)

We do pop-up tests on our drivers (urine not blood). I have the lab results back the next day, it's a 24 hour turnaround.

She was busted in the parking lot on November 1, but her PO said she did not notify him of the incident. Lena knew if she notified him a drug test would be mandatory.

How long does this stuff stay in your system?

In WV some bath salts are illegal-depending on the ingredients. I wonder if thats what they are testing. I found this-about "White Lady"

I found that with women we get driven to xclean, do anything productive. BUT men all they think of is SEX
Charge+ does not contain ephedrine, benzylpiperazine, methamphetamine, BZP and other prohibited components and drugs.

Many people consider Charge + to be the best energy powder because of its features to work gradually, allowing you to stay in the tone for a very long time. This magic powder is based on all- natural ingredients. Using of Charge+ will recharge you with kilowatt of energy and with prolonged euphoria effect.

Charge plus is a revolutionary and magical energy powder, which will give you an amazing mood and wave of energy. This is just a general-purpose product for a party and one of the most effective snuffs on the market.

Warning: do not use Charge+ during pregnancy, or if you suffer from mental illnesses, the thyroid gland defects, or high blood pressure. Before use, always consult a doctor. Avoid consuming of alcohol while you take Charge+. Do not mix it with drugs and keep away from children. Do not use Charge+ if you are under 18 years.

Our shop is not responsible for noncompliance with rules.

I wonder what they did with all that energy?

Our Bath Salt lab test is performed by Liquid Chromatography/Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS/MS) and has a predicted detection window of 24-48 hours in urine.
http://www./Designer-Stimulant-Lab-Test-Bath-Salts-P1576.aspx

Routine drug tests do not detect the synthetic stimulants found in "bath salts" and "plant food."
http://www.nmslab.com/services-forensic-designer-stimulants-testing

As of October 8, 2011, it is a federal offense to have or sell "bath salts". Having possession or selling these chemicals or any product that contains them is illegal in the US.
http://www.drugs.com/bath-salts.html

I believe that some are illegal-and the one they purchased is legal-if they ban one -they should ban them all. Legal or not LL and RL had NO business buying them, they have a missing child. (they have probly forgotten) I think by the time the FBI gets done in Weston -it will be a much better place to live.

I also think that we will see a "few" arrests...

Locals,

It is true that the FBI mobile command unit is no longer in the Weston area? If so, can you comment on where they are?

Thanks in advance.

Proverbs 3:27-28
... 27 Do not withhold good from those who deserve it
when it’s in your power to help them. 28 If you can help your neighbor now, don’t say,“Come back tomorrow, and then I’ll help you.”

for the so-called Bible believers out there that are "helping" find Aliayah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member