WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WAIT---I thought SHE didn't actually "do" the drugs. So why the heck is SHE goin to rehab? Whats WRONG with this picture?

Here's a link that I think explains it somewhat - in the 4th paragraph:

http://www.theintermountain.com/page/content.detail/id/547754.html

<snip> filed paperwork with U.S. District Court, asking that Lena Lunsford be ordered into substance abuse treatment for the alleged possession.<snip>

(Hope I did that snip right.)

Maybe with her prior history, and RL's admitted current history that's just procedure in federal cases?

Go away news! I have work to do! I'm becoming obsessed!
:help:

Well ... something horrible has been on my mind. If RL has been "into" the bath salts scene for a yr & LL has been hugely pregnant perhaps RL used his "extra energy" w/ little Aliayah w/terrible consequences & had to dispose of the evidence ?? I HOPE not, but ... I doubt that LL would even worry about something like that. And, where has all the $$ been coming from for his (at least) weekly trips to the headshop @ $50+ per pop ? There's only so much she can get from FS & what the hell were those poor kids eating ??? Soooooo troubling

107j4wj.jpg

Lena's eyes and expression and eyes show no light whatsoever. I find myself wondering if she is as dead on the inside?

IMO, there is nothing that will crack Lena. She'll never tell. She'll go to prison, for that matter to her grave.

The only hope we have in ever finding out where Aliayah is and what happened to her is LE. She and Ralph are not very intelligent. Eventually they will inadvertently give themselves away. They seem to think they are invincible, but eventually slip back into their bad habits.

I keep hoping that Lena had her tubes tied when she birthed the twins. I can't think of anything worse than Ralph buying Sextacy and Lena being anywhere near him :sick:

Here's a link that I think explains it somewhat - in the 4th paragraph:

http://www.theintermountain.com/page/content.detail/id/547754.html

<snip> filed paperwork with U.S. District Court, asking that Lena Lunsford be ordered into substance abuse treatment for the alleged possession.<snip>

(Hope I did that snip right.)

Maybe with her prior history, and RL's admitted current history that's just procedure in federal cases?

Go away news! I have work to do! I'm becoming obsessed!
:help:

Snipped perfectly!! (i am also obsessed) -but someone has to care about this beautiful little girl-and I am glad that there are SO many here that love her :)...

WCHS emailed me back and yes I was wrong. RL was NOT ordered to do anything (even though he bought the salts)...I apologize and have washed the carp from my ears..:blushing:

I admit I don't know much about federal laws- but i bet that LE has witnessed LL and RL doing MUCH more than bath salts while they have been under the watchful eye of LE..:)

This MIGHT just be the best outcome we could have asked for! How long til LL needs a booty call? :great: I can see her tryin to slip her big butt out the winder and the FBI standing there waitin on her !!....

Well ... something horrible has been on my mind. If RL has been "into" the bath salts scene for a yr & LL has been hugely pregnant perhaps RL used his "extra energy" w/ little Aliayah w/terrible consequences & had to dispose of the evidence ?? I HOPE not, but ... I doubt that LL would even worry about something like that. And, where has all the $$ been coming from for his (at least) weekly trips to the headshop @ $50+ per pop ? There's only so much she can get from FS & what the hell were those poor kids eating ??? Soooooo troubling

That thought crossed my mind too ...
icon9.gif

This has bothered me also. Three small girls in a home with a perv. Thats all they needed!! I won't allow my mind to go to the things I imagine RL could have done to those babies! I am pretty sure he didn't want the "salts" for energy!!! WHAT does he do that requires energy? Poppin the top on a beer can? Puhleassssssse!!
I think the foodstamp selling has been going on for a VERY long time...and what did they do with the welfare check? Obviously, they didn't pay their rent!! I have also thought they could have sold little Aliayah to the pervs for cash....**shivers** -these people would do ANYTHING for "their needs and desires"

Disgusting to think about. I prefer to stick my head in the sand over that one. :shakehead: On another note - I've been researching food stamps, and it looks like the family could have received quite a bit in food stamps, so I'm hoping they didn't go hungry. Looks like with a family of 5 - RL couldn't count could he? they'd do pretty good.

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm?fa=view&id=1269

also, I've only scanned, but it looks like you're more likely to receive top of the benefits if you meet any of the following qualifications according to the website below:

http://www.lawv.net/node/1111

<snip>Exemptions from Food Stamp Work Requirements: The following are reasons why you might be exempt from food stamp work requirements:<snip>

<snip>You are responsible for the care of a child under the age of six or a disabled person;<snip>

This has bothered me also. Three small girls in a home with a perv. Thats all they needed!! I won't allow my mind to go to the things I imagine RL could have done to those babies! I am pretty sure he didn't want the "salts" for energy!!! WHAT does he do that requires energy? Poppin the top on a beer can? Puhleassssssse!!
I think the foodstamp selling has been going on for a VERY long time...and what did they do with the welfare check? Obviously, they didn't pay their rent!! I have also thought they could have sold little Aliayah to the pervs for cash....**shivers** -these people would do ANYTHING for "their needs and desires"

Do people actually get a check? I'm so ignorant (and blessed to have never been without a job). I just thought they got a break in rent - like sec 8 housing prices and their food stamps and medical card for kids. So they get other funds too, I'm guessing for utilities and such. Wow, could knock me over with a feather. No wonder these young girls start their families young, and keep 'em coming. Not a bad deal. (sarcasm here)

(that's not nice, but I couldn't help myself - another whole subject, sorry) :steamed:

Do people actually get a check? I'm so ignorant (and blessed to have never been without a job). I just thought they got a break in rent - like sec 8 housing prices and their food stamps and medical card for kids. So they get other funds too, I'm guessing for utilities and such. Wow, could knock me over with a feather. No wonder these young girls start their families young, and keep 'em coming. Not a bad deal. (sarcasm here)

(that's not nice, but I couldn't help myself - another whole subject, sorry) :steamed:

Oh -i bet she got a BIG check (seeing as she didn't really claim rl lived with her) -food stamps, a medical card, cheap housing....WIC

Believe me -her life was much easier than most people who work everyday!
You are exactly right-that is probly why the babies kept coming, more babies -mean RAISE in income :(

I think it's put on an EBT card like the SNAP but you can buy non food necessities and pay bills with it.

Here in my county in WV, welfare recipients can get several benefits-SNAP, WIC (milk/dairy products for babies), food stamps, medical cards, home heating vouchers, clothing vouchers for back-to-school clothes, HUD subsidies for rent, etc ,etc. There is a lot of fraud and gaming the system that goes on but that's a topic for another day.:maddening: Perhaps I'm being pie-in-the-sky here but I still hope and pray that LL and/or RL will man up and tell LE everything about what happened Aliayah. The bath salts issue is pretty terrifying to contemplate, what with several young children in RL's presence.
God bless Aliayah and her siblings.

I'm sure a lot of fraud goes on in the system, heck all the way up to the top... as Mountainlover said that's a topic for another day and another place. Lets keep this thread for Aliayah. Thanks.

Ima

107j4wj.jpg

Lena's eyes and expression and eyes show no light whatsoever. I find myself wondering if she is as dead on the inside?

IMO, there is nothing that will crack Lena. She'll never tell. She'll go to prison, for that matter to her grave.

The only hope we have in ever finding out where Aliayah is and what happened to her is LE. She and Ralph are not very intelligent. Eventually they will inadvertently give themselves away. They seem to think they are invincible, but eventually slip back into their bad habits.

I keep hoping that Lena had her tubes tied when she birthed the twins. I can't think of anything worse than Ralph buying Sextacy and Lena being anywhere near him :sick:

BBM. Since this photo is a still from a video, I didn't get that she looked dead on the inside. My impression was she was walking with her head held high, not a care in the world. Complete confidence she'll beat whatever federal charges she is facing and get her children back, and if not no sweat off her back, she and RL can always have more. A save her arse mentality at the expense of her children. She's a con artist with an enabling mother and that is simply her life style. In her mind, she's thinking he77, I'll take these charges over the worse possibilities.

It's all rather sick, but it is what it is and her children suffer.

I personally believe this case will eventually be solved simply because there are too many people who know what happened and they aren't going to stay silent on account of LL's sorry arse for long. I'll bet RL will not be able to stay clean, LL will be convicted on federal charges and someone will talk once the two are incarcerated.

JMO

Urgh! I'm in the middle of a move and couldn't get poor Aliayah off my mind. No internet until friday and I swear I have the dumbest smartphone known to man. I really wanted to come on here and see that sweet Aliayah had been found. I guess I just have to keep hoping that someday she will have her day.

Thanks for your opinion Cubby, but I stand by mine. It is said, the eyes are the window to the soul ...

I don't see anything particular in LL's expression. I think anybody can see what they want to see or what they're looking for in a photo--any photo, not just in this case. I just see an ordinary-looking woman.

I do think that eventually someone will spill the beans and this case will be solved. I have no guesses who that will be or where their info will lead; all of these side issues about drugs and welfare and all of the family drama really doesn't tell me anything. Being on drugs or connected with people who use them, receiving government benefits, and having a really messed-up family isn't enough for me to single anyone out as a likely suspect. I'm still waiting and watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kfran