WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/...s-judge-says-lena-lunsford-violated-probation

After the trooper left, Ralph says his wife Lena was aggravated. He says she had not known that he had the bath salts. At some point the two allegedly discussed whether or not she should call her probation officer to tell him that they had been in contact with someone from law enforcement. Ralph says he told her that he didn't think it was necessary since the officer had only questioned and spoken to him.

Ralph says that he and his wife have been apart a lot since that happened, and are in the process of moving. The couple were recently evicted from their home in Bendale.

Thanks for your opinion Cubby, but I stand by mine. It is said, the eyes are the window to the soul ...

I agree Knox. Even in the very first video she just looked so "empty" to me.

There is no doubt in my mind that the "disappearance" of Aliayah is directly related to drugs. Whether she was sold for drugs, or whether she died from the direct result of drug use,...it is a drug-related crime.

We have talked about how people literally do more to find their pets than some people do to find their kids.

Even worse... some people do more to find their dead pets ashes... than other people do to find their missing children.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=960&sid=18287061&s_cid=rss-960

Talking to the media, offering a reward, begging for their return... all sounds like what a parent should do with a missing child.
But it's a dog's ashes.
Talk about putting it in perspective.

Just saw on facebook that the FBI supposedly said collecting toys for Aliayah is against the law....only cards with no money can be collected. Don't know if it's true or not......just giving everyone the info.

Just saw on facebook that the FBI supposedly said collecting toys for Aliayah is against the law....only cards with no money can be collected. Don't know if it's true or not......just giving everyone the info.

TOYS?!?!? What ?!?! Omylord....Ohhhh the "collection"..:)...
Let's see- a law for "Aliayah" , toys for "Aliayah"....I have an idea-, let's find ALIAYAH FIRST -then start a new law and buy new toys!!

We have talked about how people literally do more to find their pets than some people do to find their kids.

Even worse... some people do more to find their dead pets ashes... than other people do to find their missing children.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=960&sid=18287061&s_cid=rss-960

Talking to the media, offering a reward, begging for their return... all sounds like what a parent should do with a missing child.
But it's a dog's ashes.
Talk about putting it in perspective.

He even took out an AD!! Strange how some people care MORE for pets than other people care for their little ones!! (it has to be psychological---I will get back to you with THIS answer sometime next semester --after months of**pscyhology** :)

This has to be the craziest case I've seen here. (Well I don't get around much) LOL!

A judge orders a wife to stay away from her husband and get drug rehabilitation - on what grounds? Since when can a judge order legally married people to seperate?

Did she have drugs in her system? Obviously not. RL copped to having them, having just emerged from the store. LL didn't enter the store with him or see him buy bathe salts. LE had them surveiled so LE knew she was just driving his sorry *advertiser censored** around. So what's up with this?

Then to top it off, they leave together in the same car after being told by the judge to stay away from each other.

Judge: "Oh, I didn't mean immediately, just when you see fit to follow my order."

Maybe the judge set a date to seperate. "Hows about tomorrow? Will that suit you guys."

(Scratching head) Maybe they do things differently on the east coast.

Now I really feel like we're in the Twilight Zone with this case.

Toys? What's that about? Why would someone collect toys for her?

Collecting Donations For Aliayah's Christmas
http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/10453-collecting-donations-for-aliayahs-christmas
Some local folks are collecting donated cards and gifts for Aliayah for when she returns home. They say if she is not found, the toys will be donated to needy families in the area next Christmas.

This has to be the craziest case I've seen here. (Well I don't get around much) LOL!

A judge orders a wife to stay away from her husband and get drug rehabilitation - on what grounds? Since when can a judge order legally married people to seperate?

Did she have drugs in her system? Obviously not. RL copped to having them, having just emerged from the store. LL didn't enter the store with him or see him buy bathe salts. LE had them surveiled so LE knew she was just driving his sorry *advertiser censored** around. So what's up with this?

Then to top it off, they leave together in the same car after being told by the judge to stay away from each other.

Judge: "Oh, I didn't mean immediately, just when you see fit to follow my order."

Maybe the judge set a date to seperate. "Hows about tomorrow? Will that suit you guys."

(Scratching head) Maybe they do things differently on the east coast.

I don't think there is a no contact order. Just that they can't "live" together.
Ridiculous isn't it? They can spend all the time in the world together as long as their mail goes to different addresses.

Welcome to my world, Martha!! How bout lets collect Aliayah FIRST then we can all send toys. And contrary to many peoples belief---WHEN she is found--do people REALLY think she will be going "home"? WHAT HOME? Do people really think she will be returned to the same people who refused to search for her? :banghead::banghead:

Aliayah's Mother, Husband Ordered To Live Apart (scroll down for story)
http://www.westondemocrat.com/news.html
At the hearing, Kaull declined to place her under home confinement but reserved the right to revisit that decision. Additionally, Kaull ordered Lunsford to live without her husband, Ralph, as that "eliminates the so-called purchaser of the bath salts."

also from article:
Assistant U.S. Attorney Shawn Morgan asked Lunsford why they went to the shopping center that day and he answered that they went there to get cigarettes because they couldn't buy them in Lewis County.

Question..... why can't they buy cigarettes in Lewis County?:waitasec:

Collecting Donations For Aliayah's Christmas
http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/10453-collecting-donations-for-aliayahs-christmas
Some local folks are collecting donated cards and gifts for Aliayah for when she returns home. They say if she is not found, the toys will be donated to needy families in the area next Christmas.

Hmm-...great -how bout you all send ME $1,000.00 and IF i don't happen to spend it all-I will return it in 2014. WHAT?!?!?! I pray to God noone falls for that little "scam." ...JUST where are they sending the toys? THIS IS BS!! INSTEAD of spending their time and energy actually SEARCHING for Aliayah-they are busy soliciting donations. I am being swarmed with messages about how to "donate" to this and "donate" to that. Toys, banners, ---I know its a stretch-but I believe everyone in Weston has pretty much heard that Aliayah is missing, or am I losing my mind---again?

IMO....if they want to have a toy drive....how about having one and donating the toys this year to some needy families?
I may be wrong.....but I am having a problem with Aliayah having the "best" Christmas she ever had when she's not even here.

I don't think there is a no contact order. Just that they can't "live" together.
Ridiculous isn't it? They can spend all the time in the world together as long as their mail goes to different addresses.

Huh? So they can spend 10 hours a day roaming the hills & fishing the lake or whatever...but they must have different addresses. What good is that?

(Yeah, I thought roaming the hills was funny too! Exercise doesn't seem to be their forte, as evidenced by the video.)

IMO....if they want to have a toy drive....how about having one and donating the toys this year to some needy families?
I may be wrong.....but I am having a problem with Aliayah having the "best" Christmas she ever had when she's not even here.

I have a problem with this toy drive concept, too. I don't think it'll get off the ground, though, because there are too many problems with such a thing if it's not something organized by a legitimate not-for-profit organization in the area that is recognized and respected. Even so, I think it's a peculiar concept. It's not that I think something like this has less value than people actually physically searching for Aliayah; not everyone can search and people want to be involved. And anything that brings positive attention and coverage to Aliayah's story is a good thing. I'd sooner see existing organizations receive many donations for children/families in need by people donating in Aliayah's name than something actually FOR Aliayah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1streetwalker