WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for Aliayah to be found and for the persons responsible for her disappearance to be brought to justice!

I pray for those with a conscience to come forward and for those without one to slip up and talk to the wrong (right) person.

This is the written transcript from the 911 tape. It is on thread #6 Post # 472 10/5/2011 10:42 PM

THANKS TO MRSU FOR TRANSCRIBING THIS!

normal text = 911 operator
bolded text = lena lunsford
italicized text = my comments

FIRST 911 CALL

911, what is your emergency?
My baby's missing.
Okay, what is your address?
49 Dennison St.
45?
okay
how old? (jumbled/unclear)
I've been out looking for her for over an hour
mam, how old, i need you to calm down
i'm sorry, she's only 3
when was the last time you saw him?
it's a girl and this morning real early i went in to check on her cause she's been sick with the flu (whimpers)(either edited or cuts out)
okay, is it a male or female
it's a girl
it's a girl?
yes
okay, you saw her this morning around 6:30?
yes
when was the last time…that was the last time you saw her was at 6:30 this morning?
yes, and then she laid back down and went back to sleep and we went back to bed
okay, was the doors open or anything?
no, the doors weren't open
(either edited or cuts out)
…were they locked?
uh..ah..ah..yes, I think
…residence? (i don't know if she's asking who lives at the residence or possibly who was there when the child went missing)
me and my kids
(either edited or cuts out) (i think it's possible lena mentions something about stepdad here, but it's edited out.)
okay do you live with her father?
no
who is her father?
her father is a guy named eric harris. he doesn't even know that she exists.
okay. (either edited or cuts out) and you've been looking her her for the past hour?
yes, i've looked everywhere…(can't make out what she says)
what was she wearing whenever you put her back in bed?
she had on a pair of purple dora pjs. (either edited or cuts out) we went up all these streets…
k. you've been outside checking the area?
yes. i've drove up all the streets around here looking thinking maybe she went outside or something and i don't think my mom would have come got her because she'd have woke me up…(unclear) (i think in the edited portion above the operator asks if she has looked for her and possibly asks if there was a relative/grandparent who could have picked up the child, which led to the comment about her mother)
okay, have you called your mother?
no, i need to do that <heavy breathing> and see if she has her.
do you have a phone number for her?
yes. 304-*advertiser censored*-xxxx
8295?
yes
what is her name?
joann evans
joann evans?
yes
well, do you want to call her real quick and then just call me right back so i know what's going on, okay?
okay
alright
okay, bye

<end call>

CALL #2 (starts at 2:39)

this is lena lunsford and my mom doesn't have her.
she doesn't have her?
she doesn't have her. she's coming though. oh my god. (cries)
you don't know of any place she would have went…here in the community is there a friend's house maybe close by or somebody that she plays with?
no
okay. is there any place here in the community…a playground, or does she go to church anywhere there…
NO!
okay.
(appears cut or edited)
(crying)…help me please find her
okay, i've got an officer on the way mam, i just need you to calm down okay? you have checked everywhere in the house?
yes, I've…
all the closets?…
yes
under every bed?…
yes
do you have a basement?
yes, and it's been checked too
okay. how about the vehicles outside?
it's been checked. that's what i used to go look for her. that's what i used to go look for her.
and you said that there was other children in the residence?
yes
(appears cut or edited)(typing)…k.
is she old enough to where she would be able to reach the door handle?
yes she is
okay.
oh my god. (baby crying in background) here, please play with your brother for a minute.(appears cut or edited)
what color is her hair?
she has brown hair and brown eyes
do you know how much she weighs?
she weighs approximately 32 to 35 pounds. maybe a little more.
okay. do you know how tall she is?
ah…um…i'm guessing around 3 feet. um, i'm not for sure right now. i'm sorry.
that's okay. was there anyone else with you in the residence with you this morning? any other adults?
no…um the only adult that...(appears cut or edited)
how many other children are in the residence?
i have 5 kids
okay, so there's 4 others in the residence?
there's 3 right now
okay. where is the other one?
my son is at visitation with his father
okay (appears cut or edited) so you got up at 6:30 with her and she got/was sick?
yes
she went back to bed, went back to sleep…and then you laid down also?
yes
how old are your other children that are…? (appears cut or edited)
okay. um..did any of them see her this morning? what time did they get up?
they came in here…um…i'm not sure…maybe around 7-7:30…(appears cut or edited)…in my room with me.
okay, you said 11yr old, a 9 yr old, and an 8 month old?
yes
okay, can you look outside and see the officer?
i'm looking. oh god.
(appears cut or edited)
…in the front
oh my god. yes, i see one out here.
okay, i'm gonna go ahead and let you off the line so you can go talk to him.
okay.
alright, thank you.
alright, bye.

<end call>

911 tape Lena Lunsford - YouTube

Thank you for the transcripts. Somehow I missed listening to the 2nd one when these were released. Having them written down, the answers look normal to me. Have we heard anything re. LL's poly? TIA

Notice that LL made sure to point out (lying of course) that she lived alone with her 5 children. Her lies are really catching up on her! RL was living with her too and everyone knows it.

Notice that LL made sure to point out (lying of course) that she lived alone with her 5 children. Her lies are really catching up on her! RL was living with her too and everyone knows it.

I don't see anywhere in the transcript where she lied about that, or pointed out that she lived alone with her kids. I just listened to the audio of the 911 calls and didn't hear any of that, either.

I don't see anywhere in the transcript where she lied about that, or pointed out that she lived alone with her kids. I just listened to the audio of the 911 calls and didn't hear any of that, either.

Originally Posted by JeannieC
This is the written transcript from the 911 tape. It is on thread #6 Post # 472 10/5/2011 10:42 PM

FIRST 911 CALL

My baby's missing.
49 Dennison St.
45?
okay
i'm sorry, she's only 3
it's a girl and this morning real early i went in to check on her cause she's been sick with the flu (whimpers)(either edited or cuts out)
it's a girl
it's a girl?
yes
yes
when was the last time…that was the last time you saw her was at 6:30 this morning?
…were they locked?
uh..ah..ah..yes, I think
…residence? (i don't know if she's asking who lives at the residence or possibly who was there when the child went missing)
me and my kids
(either edited or cuts out) (i think it's possible lena mentions something about stepdad here, but it's edited out.)
on
who is her father?
okay. (either edited or cuts out) and you've been looking her her for the past hour?
she had on a pair of purple dora pjs. (either edited or cuts out) we went up all these streets…k. you've been outside checking the area?
yes. i've drove up all the streets around here looking thinking maybe she went outside or something and i don't think my mom would have come got her because she'd have woke me up…(unclear) (i think in the edited portion above the operator asks if she has looked for her and possibly asks if there was a relative/grandparent who could have picked up the child, which led to the comment about her mother)
8295?
yes
what is her name?
joann evans
joann evans?
yes
well, do you want to call her real quick and then just call me right back so i know what's going on, okay?
okay
alright
okay, bye

<end call>

she doesn't have her?
you don't know of any place she would have went…here in the community is there a friend's house maybe close by or somebody that she plays with?
no
okay. is there any place here in the community…a playground, or does she go to church anywhere there…
NO!
okay.
(appears cut or edited)
okay, i've got an officer on the way mam, i just need you to calm down okay? you have checked everywhere in the house?
yes, I've…
all the closets?…
yes
under every bed?…
yes
do you have a basement?
it's been checked. that's what i used to go look for her. that's what i used to go look for her.
yes
yes she is
okay.
oh my god. (baby crying in background) here, please play with your brother for a minute.(appears cut or edited)
what color is her hair?
that's okay. was there anyone else with you in the residence with you this morning? any other adults?
i have 5 kids
there's 3 right now
okay (appears cut or edited) so you got up at 6:30 with her and she got/was sick?
yes
yes
they came in here…um…i'm not sure…maybe around 7-7:30…(appears cut or edited)…in my room with me.
yes
i'm looking. oh god.
(appears cut or edited)
…in the front
okay.
alright, thank you.
alright, bye.

<end call>

B/UBM

I think this is the lie that was under discussion.

LOCALS,

I am not exactly local even though I do live in WV. It's going around my community that locals in Weston are acting on rumors they have heard and are organizing a dive team on their own--not with LE or professional divers.

This scares me to no end. Freezing temperatures alone are enough to worry me with professional divers. Is this true? How can we get the message out to locals to get them to work with LE?

Thanks in advance.

LOCALS,

I am not exactly local even though I do live in WV. It's going around my community that locals in Weston are acting on rumors they have heard and are organizing a dive team on their own--not with LE or professional divers.

This scares me to no end. Freezing temperatures alone are enough to worry me with professional divers. Is this true? How can we get the message out to locals to get them to work with LE?

Thanks in advance.

Why be scared? This is what we want! I suspected a couple days ago that there was going to be a new direction taken. Godspeed.

If these locals are planning their own dive searches, I surely hope that they are acreditted divers and are observing all safety protocol. I would hate to see someone hurt trying to bring this baby home.

My personal feeling is that diving is something best left to the professionals-I know people get frustrated, saddened, upset, etc over the situation but doing something like this, even with the best of intentions, is IMHO asking for even more trouble than already exists. I wouldn't advise or support this.:twocents:

If these locals are planning their own dive searches, I surely hope that they are acreditted divers and are observing all safety protocol. I would hate to see someone hurt trying to bring this baby home.

Agreed. I hope this is either just another rumor or maybe locals talking about what they'd like to do, rather than a concrete plan. And if anyone local has some real info that indicates a dive would be worthwhile, then I wish they'd take that to LE rather than trying to handle things on their own.

B/UBM

I think this is the lie that was under discussion.

I can't assume that's a lie if I don't even know what question she was answering. I don't know if she was asked who lived there or who was there when she found Aliayah missing.

Are the FBI still in Weston?

As many times as the river has flooded since Aliayah went missing, her body would have to have been weighed down pretty good to still be there. Unless there is a dam that would catch any debris going down river.

Aliayah, I am so sad no one has found you yet.............:tears:

I had posted my theory a few pages back describing how I thought that A may have been taken because of a drug debt. I spent a lot of time yesterday and today reading all I could find on this case all over the web and facebook. This case is so convoluted it makes one's head spin. I have now changed my mind.

I, like so many of you, now believe that this precious little girl is deceased. After looking at pictures and videos of LL and RL and the lack of emotion that they show, I think they have already told someone their version of Aliayah's demise. (Their version anyway).

I think Lena told her Mom and also her lawyer. I have been comparing this situation to Caylee Anthony's case and the similarities are striking to me.

The long wait to contact authorities: Casey waited a month (outrageous!) Lena waited 2 hours (maybe longer for all we know).

They both claimed to go on "searches" themselves first. Casey searched (?) while she partied at night clubs. Lena searched (?) while she bought ciggarettes instead of gas - not asking neighbors if they had seen her. Even one neighbor who was out in his yard working all morning.

The initial show of emotion and concern......then nothing. Casey did not participate in any searches for Caylee and to my knowledge, neither has Lena.

The lack of desire to have outside search agencies get involved such as Texas Equsearch or Mark Klaas. Lena has refused to ask them, Casey was totally uncooperative and uninvolved.

Casey, in videos and pictures after Caylee's disappearance became known, acted as though life was going on and "what was the problem with everyone else?" (my words). She was totally detached. Lena has behaved the same way.

Casey and her lawyer (Baez) attempted to interfere with searches in finding Caylee (imo). Lena (imo) has done the same by trying to discourage other family members from searching and going public with the story. (lying about the supposed gag order to Vickie and then there is that last statement made through her lawyer.)

I think the reason why Joann has broken her relationship with Vickie is because Lena has given her version of how A died, claiming an accident. Joann is now in save Lena mode, just like Cindy Anthony.

I think L's lawyer has been given the same story given to Joann. Just like Baez knew about Caylee - even the location of her remains (I'm convinced Baez knew). Just like Caylee, they are hoping that so much time goes by that when the remains of Aliayah are found, all evidence will have been destroyed and unusable by prosecutors.

IMO - Lena's lawyer has torn a page out of Baez's "How to keep your guilty client from being found guilty of murder of their own child" book. Thanks Jose! (dripping with sarcasm) :furious:

To me, this would explain a lot of this strangeness we have seen in this case.

MOO

Praying and hoping still for truth and justice for Aliayah.

FIRST 911 CALL

My baby's missing.
49 Dennison St.
45?
okay
i'm sorry, she's only 3
it's a girl
it's a girl?
yes
yes
…were they locked?
uh..ah..ah..yes, I think
me and my kids
no
who is her father?
she had on a pair of purple dora pjs. (either edited or cuts out) we went up all these streets…
k. you've been outside checking the area?
8295?
yes
what is her name?
joann evans
joann evans?
yes
okay
alright
okay, bye

<end call>

she doesn't have her?
no
NO!
okay.
(appears cut or edited)
yes, I've…
all the closets?…
yes
under every bed?…
yes
do you have a basement?
yes
yes she is
okay.
what color is her hair?
i have 5 kids
there's 3 right now
yes
yes
yes
i'm looking. oh god.
(appears cut or edited)
…in the front
okay.
alright, thank you.
alright, bye.

<end call>

Has anyone else noticed that Lena never mentions 6:30 The 911 operator is the first one to mention it. Also, there is a male voice on both the first and second tape that you can hear in the background. You can hear the voice around 1:16, 1:52, 2:35, 3:46 and 5:46. You can hear him saying something like "Say bye" right before they hang up the first time.

:waitasec:

I am thinking of little Aliayah today. This little one has broken my heart.

I have followed this case rather silently because I have nothing to add except that LL and RL know what happened to Aliayah and are responsible for it. JMO

Even though I know it is probably not the case, I keep hoping/praying that someone rescued this beautiful child and are keeping her safe.

BBM....

I have also followed this one sitting quietly on the sidelines. I just get sick at the thought of what might have happened to Aliayah.
RL and LL apparently are enabled by certain family members, and I just do not understand that. There's no excuse for it, either, IMHO.....not when there are children involved who need protection.

Was anyone in that family besides the Aunt ever looking out for Aliayah? The circumstances of her conception and birth were not the fault of that innocent, beautiful little girl.

Someone needs to think about Aliayah this Christmas, and someone needs to give Aliayah the gift of being found......and the gift of a decent burial. There's not anything else she needs more than that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000