WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For you sweet Aliayah....

sayingsani51.gif

That is a beautiful image Kimbreeley-I was really hoping that by now there would be a resolution to this case and that the perp(s) would have been arrested and in jail. I know Christmas is the time for miracles so maybe it isn't too late and I'm still praying for that break in the case.

That is a beautiful image Kimbreeley-I was really hoping that by now there would be a resolution to this case and that the perp(s) would have been arrested and in jail. I know Christmas is the time for miracles so maybe it isn't too late and I'm still praying for that break in the case.

BBM - We are all praying right beside you, MountainLover (((Hugs)))

Aliayah, wherever you are, I hope you know you have touched so many hearts, and you are loved by so many that never even had an opportunity to meet you... you are important to us, and you matter so much to each and every one of us here at your WS family....

Day after day after day...it is still the same. Little Aliayah, still hasn't been found. THIS is truly breaking my heart. Kimbreely, thank you for such a beautiful image..

Westinlund,nuttbutter-thank you both for your views. I understand what its like to live in that "small" town. How family secrets are "protected" and believes this has gone on for decades. I for one thank God for every single person that takes a minute out of their lives to post here, to share their viewpoints and especially those who are close enough to share their firsthand knowledge ....

Little Aliayah, where are you?

Please know that even though your 'parents' just 'want to get on with their lives', some of us think about you every day and are praying that you are found.

Merry Christmas, little girl. You are loved.

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/...may-have-violated-her-bond?fontstyle=f-larger

This is an old article. I looked it up because I knew LL's court date was coming soon and I couldn't remember the exact date. It's January 17. For those you not closely following this case, the court date is in regards to Lena Lunsford selling her family's SNAP benefits. If convicted, she could be looking at quite a bit of jail time.

Which has me thinking: Is this the reason that she tried to regain custody of her remaining children? But, that doesn't make sense. She would have to turn over custody in January if she is convicted.

:waitasec:

QUOTE=CJMAJORGIRL24;7457948]Day after day after day...it is still the same. Little Aliayah, still hasn't been found. THIS is truly breaking my heart. Kimbreely, thank you for such a beautiful image..

Westinlund,nuttbutter-thank you both for your views. I understand what its like to live in that "small" town. How family secrets are "protected" and believes this has gone on for decades. I for one thank God for every single person that takes a minute out of their lives to post here, to share their viewpoints and especially those who are close enough to share their firsthand knowledge ....[/QUOTE]

:tyou:

:yourock:

In response to the question of why LL would seek custody of the kids prior to her Jan 17 court date the cynic in me says she filed solely to get $$$$$. If Lewis County is like Lincoln County welfare recipients can get WIC, food stamps, medical cards, heating allowances, etc, etc, based on number of minor children in the residence so my guess is LL was trying to get back her cash flow. Sorry for the jadedness of that but my opinion.
This case just gets sadder by the day.

Thinking of you, sweet angel! We all love you, and will not stop fighting for justice! :angel::heartbeat:

CLARKSBURG - Aliayah Lunsford has been missing for almost three months. Those who know her story want to make sure no one forgets about her during the holidays.

Family and friends met in Clarksburg Thursday to hang ornaments for Aliayah from across the country.

Organizers said someone will collect them for her family after Christmas. If she comes home, she'll get them. If not, her siblings will when they're older.

"It leads you to believe they already know where she is and the rest of us just want to know," said organizer in Morgantown Tina Green. "I think that's what all the commotion is about. They just want answers. In all the pictures we've seen of her she looks so sad. I think that draws on a lot of people's heart strings."

The Weston Moose Lodge will also host an indoor yard sale Thursday through Saturday. Proceeds will go toward further publicizing Aliayah's disappearance, organizers said.

Family and friends also held a tree-lighting event for Aliayah this afternoon in Weston. 12 News will have coverage at 11 p.m.

http://www.wboy.com/story/16380938/2011/12/22/aliaya

Pretty sad that Lena or Ralph Lunsford aren't missing Aliayah this Christmas, shame on them.

Thinking about you precious one. Praying that today is the day that law enforcement finds you.

Please bring Aliayah home we need a Christmas miracle!

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...vE7wjb&sig=AHIEtbS0XyRbkXUPQkKAHrPWCs8opPAJcQ

It's a long document and written in legal terms, but well worth the read.

On the last page of the Forfeiture Allegation it states that the state will seek the forfeiture of property as part of the sentence imposed in this case, that is the forfeiture of all property, real and personal, used in a transaction and attempted transaction, to commit, and to facilitate the commission of, a violation (other than a misdemeanor) snipped

Does this mean if she drove to the store or somewhere to give this person her SNAP Card LE could confiscate her car and/or other property?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3