WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this on youtube. I think it is just a regular citizen with a recorder, but they are more brave than the reporter who is there.

Lena Lunsford Court Date - YouTube

Another tactic that doesn't impress me. The 'We'll be waiting for you' stuff at the end was especially tacky, IMO. What exactly do people like that hope to gain? As I've said before, that kind of thing hurts more than it helps. Makes me cringe.

And I would not be surprised if somebody ends up being in some legal trouble of their own when they take their Lena/Ralph-hate a little too far. One of these days a line will be crossed if people aren't careful.

This makes me SO angry!!! While I understand the juvenile records are sealed, in "special" cases like Lena Lunsfords, I believe they should be televised so that the public KNOWS what is going on. SHE has NO right to those children when she certainly abused them while they were in her custody.
(snip)

I don't think this case is 'special' compared to any other, and I am so very glad that such records are sealed. The public doesn't need to know anything about it; the only thing that's important is the children, and giving the public one more thing to gossip about isn't going to help the kids one bit.

Wow - that woman just amazes me. She "loses" her child and has the nerve to go into court to ask for her others back? For what? Money? She has many problems, drug use being one of them. She needs to sort her life out, tell LE what she did with baby A, and handle the consequences.

Instead of waltzing into court, she should be watzing into the police department.

MOO

Mel

OMG!!

He has guilt written all over his face. If baby A was really "kidnapped", he would have stopped and talked to those reporters. Instead it was all about C-H-arss.

Disgusting...the lot of them.

Poor Aliayah. I can't imagine what she went through.

MOO

Mel

I don't know who, if anyone, did something to Aliayah. But I do think it'll be interesting to see what happens when/if we ever find out what happened to her.

According to the actions of LL and RL after the hearing, they did not regain custody.

The protest group spent almost six hours outside of court, getting video of them entering and leaving the courthouse and asking what happened to Aliayah.

RL and his sister left the courthouse and walked north to their vehicle and were last seen heading west on Route 33 towards Vadis.

LL, Grandma and LL's sister headed south to their vehicle and drove to the DHHR office, where it appears that they visited the children.

RL didn't much like it when the reporter asked "Ralph, did you kill Aliayah?"

:woohoo: and thank god. sorry, i didn't realize that those videos were after they knew the outcome.

These hearings are kept private to protect the minor children. Many things can be said including evaluations of the children. School records, behavioral records, etc. The public has not need or right to know anything in these cases. Can you imagine if they told something about a child and it was printed in the paper or on the internet. This would go with that child forever. The children's statements are even kept secret from the parents.

tree05.jpg
angel17.gif
snowbaby04.gif

For Aliayah.

Bumping for you, sweet baby girl.... hoping and praying you are somewhere safe and warm... at least it looks like people are speaking up for you, Aliayah, and I am so happy to see that happening... we here at WS love you, Aliayah, and we will not let you be forgotten...

Are you for REAL?? You are still on the fence about whether the parents are responsible for Aliayah's "disappearance"?? The fact that they have shown absolutely NO concern or emotion over her whereabouts, does not speak VOLUMES to you? The only thing that I can think of, is that you have not followed this case from day one.

What we did was not to impress anyone, but to get answers. If you could see their eyes, they are soulless, showing absolutely no emotions whatsoever. Our group is the only one in the area that keep talking daily to local media, coming up with new ideas on how to keep Aliayah's story both fresh and enticing for major media outlets to pick it up.

The FBI and other law enforcement know exactly what happened, but still do not have enough evidence to make arrests. This is clear by statements made by Agent Killeen and others close to the investigation.

As it's been said numerous times, this case is unlike every other missing child case. Other than the first interview with local media, the mother has "gone to ground", hiring lawyers and continuing to break the law to further her and RL's addictions. RL has never spoken with the media and has failed at least one polygraph test.

Why haven't they spoken with the media? Because they have NOTHING to gain from it. It is clearly evident that they do not want Aliayah found and only want the children back for monetary gain. One of the statements made early in the case summed it up "Let me and my husband go on with our lives".

We have had similar tragedies in Lewis county over the years, and it seems that each time these type of things happen, they are swept under the rug. That is not going to be the case in this matter. These "people" have been exposed for what they are, and it will only take the hard work by the local sheriff, state police and the FBI to bring it to "a favorable conclusion".

If you think you could go in front of "possible" killers and get the truth out of them, asking them questions and hoping for some type of reaction, then do it. But don't ridicule and put someone else down that is trying to get answers and give this child the humanity she deserves.

What we did was not to impress anyone, but to get answers. If you could see their eyes, they are soulless, showing absolutely no emotions whatsoever. Our group is the only one in the area that keep talking daily to local media, coming up with new ideas on how to keep Aliayah's story both fresh and enticing for major media outlets to pick it up.

The FBI and other law enforcement know exactly what happened, but still do not have enough evidence to make arrests. This is clear by statements made by Agent Killeen and others close to the investigation.

As it's been said numerous times, this case is unlike every other missing child case. Other than the first interview with local media, the mother has "gone to ground", hiring lawyers and continuing to break the law to further her and RL's addictions. RL has never spoken with the media and has failed at least one polygraph test.

Why haven't they spoken with the media? Because they have NOTHING to gain from it. It is clearly evident that they do not want Aliayah found and only want the children back for monetary gain. One of the statements made early in the case summed it up "Let me and my husband go on with our lives".

We have had similar tragedies in Lewis county over the years, and it seems that each time these type of things happen, they are swept under the rug. That is not going to be the case in this matter. These "people" have been exposed for what they are, and it will only take the hard work by the local sheriff, state police and the FBI to bring it to "a favorable conclusion".

If you think you could go in front of "possible" killers and get the truth out of them, asking them questions and hoping for some type of reaction, then do it. But don't ridicule and put someone else down that is trying to get answers and give this child the humanity she deserves.

Westinlund, Thank you for keeping Aliayah's name out there! She should not be swept under the rug! Please just be safe doing so! We wouldn't want you or your family to be hurt in the process! I would have been right there with you if I lived closer. I think a few other members here would have joined you as well.

Westinlund,
99% of the people here KNOW why you do, "what you do." The other one percent, just doesn't get it. Please, don't ever feel you need to justify your actions in Aliayah's case, obviously those who were responsible for her don't have to justify THEIR part in her vanishing.

Keep up the good fight, and know that there are many, many, many people behind you!

OMG!!

He has guilt written all over his face. If baby A was really "kidnapped", he would have stopped and talked to those reporters. Instead it was all about C-H-arss.

Disgusting...the lot of them.

Poor Aliayah. I can't imagine what she went through.

MOO

Mel

He is scary in the daylight, I can't imagine what he would be like after dark, and a few doses of his "salts."

If you think you could go in front of "possible" killers and get the truth out of them, asking them questions and hoping for some type of reaction, then do it. But don't ridicule and put someone else down that is trying to get answers and give this child the humanity she deserves.[/QUOTE]

BBM- I definitely feel the way you do about RL and LL, and pray every day that the truth prevails. I am so disgusted that these two are trying to go on with their lives...acting like they had no part in Aliayah's demise. This little angel needs justice, and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart... for all your hard work and dedication! I am sure many others on here feel the same! :grouphug:

I have not been on here for awhile because I was in Texas welcoming my first grandchild into the world. I am proud to announce the birth of Aidan Hull Conrad, born Dec. 15th at 3:54 pm. Weighing in at a whopping 8 pounds 2 ounces and 21 1/2 inches long. Mom and babe are doing great. I am only home for today then heading to Virginia to welcome my second grandson, who is expected anytime now. God is Good ! Thank you all for your continued support and prayers for Aliayah. I havent posted anywhere much since I have been very busy, but I do check all the sires about Aliayah everyday and am in constant contact with FBI and LE as well as my brothers keeping me posted on all that is happening. We will not forget Aliayah for 1 minute and pray for her return and that justice be served to whoever is responsible for what has happened to her. If I dont make it back to this site before Christmas, I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. May God bless you all.

Bath salts, really? How do druggies come up with these wacky ways to get high? Why not just sniff your gas tank . . .

So sad that children have to be exposed to environments such as this. Wish there was more we could do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warden2024