WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things that I can't get off my mind-before I get back to the books-

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/...rs-released-in-aliayah-lunsford-disappearance

"I don't know the origin of any of the marks on the child. I wouldn't want to comment on that. That could be from a number of different sources. I do not know," says Jeff Killeen

MARKS!! How many marks has this man seen on this little one? How many pictures were turned over to the FBI that this little one had visible marks on her? (oh I can't stop thinking about this)

And the biggest clue (i believe) that Aliayah didn't go missing on September 24th is ths picture that JoAnn claims was taken on July 10th and was then told it was taken just days before Aliayah vanished. IF that is the truth-why did they wait til 9/24 to make that call? -Because they KNOW the system, they KNOW what LE would do-...THAT is why it is SO important to talk to that neighbor that said that he saw LL and she never bothered mentioning that Aliayah had vanished! JUST WHEN was the last time HE saw her? ----breaks my heart wishing I could be there to just talk to the neighbors :(

Surely the other kids would have noticed if she'd been gone before the 24th? LE certainly questioned them. Then there was the aunt who had her FB taken in a bedroom - the same bedroom that the oldest girl had her picture taken for her FB page. I don't think the kids could have told fibs to LE and be believed. If there was a conspiracy from LL & RL to force the kids to lie, LE would have picked up on it - they have agents that are skilled with kids.

Sweet Aliayah ~ I wish for you to be found. To be able to rest peacefully. For those of us with heavy hearts to know that you aren't cold and alone tonight, or ever again.

*hugs* little miss.. i hope today is the day, but tomorrow would be just as well..

Surely the other kids would have noticed if she'd been gone before the 24th? LE certainly questioned them. Then there was the aunt who had her FB taken in a bedroom - the same bedroom that the oldest girl had her picture taken for her FB page. I don't think the kids could have told fibs to LE and be believed. If there was a conspiracy from LL & RL to force the kids to lie, LE would have picked up on it - they have agents that are skilled with kids.

Jhessye's sibling found the courage to tell the truth about what had happened to her at Jerice Hunter's hands.

I have thought for a long time that the key finding out what happened to Aliayah may be found with her older sister's.

I hope these children feel safe and secure enough to speak out one day.

WOWK is reporting-more legal troubles for a missing 3 year old's mama-more details soon!

Leslie Rubin-WCHS-WVAH

According to Eyewitness News reporter Bob Aaron, a federal magistrate ruled today that Lena must live separately from her husband, Ralph, and she must enter into a drug rehab program. She WILL NOT be put on home confinement, in part, because there was no proof she was the one in possession of the bath salts. Lena and Ralph have also been evicted from their Bendale home. More at 6.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000628858887&sk=wall

Kaull ruled Lena Lunsford did violate a condition that had required her to report any interaction with police, but he denied a request for home incarceration. She will be living with her mother in Walkersville.

http://www.wowktv.com/story/16138369/drug-counseling-ordered-for-missing-girls-mom

Good ole Joann, always the enabler-

personally, I think she's been staying with Joann all along ......so nothing changes in Lena's day to day life at all.
Hopefully someone will monitor that Ralph isn't laying on the couch all day in Joann's newly fixed up home too.

Ugh...this day just stunk all around... :-(

oh carp :( Agreed, stinky bad day all round.

Plese let them find this child soon.

Well we have RL in rehab, and LL with dear old mama-NOW she can feel free to talk! (and yet another excuse not to search for her little one)....Cmon Lena and JoAnn ya'll are so skeeeeeeeeeeeered of RL-he took the fall for your stupid arse..now you better get to tellin where Aliayah is!!

personally, I think she's been staying with Joann all along ......so nothing changes in Lena's day to day life at all.
Hopefully someone will monitor that Ralph isn't laying on the couch all day in Joann's newly fixed up home too.

yep-...thats what i have in my notes!! Now she can relax in the renovated home and think of her children, and mama can coddle her a little bit more....

But like my greatpa always said---the sun doesn't shine on the same dog's butt everyday....she will get hers!

Leslie Rubin-WCHS-WVAH

According to Eyewitness News reporter Bob Aaron, a federal magistrate ruled today that Lena must live separately from her husband, Ralph, and she must enter into a drug rehab program. She WILL NOT be put on home confinement, in part, because there was no proof she was the one in possession of the bath salts. Lena and Ralph have also been evicted from their Bendale home. More at 6.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000628858887&sk=wall

Ohh no home confinement-great no excuses NOW NOT to search for Aliayah-hit the street woman!

Well we have RL in rehab, and LL with dear old mama-NOW she can feel free to talk! (and yet another excuse not to search for her little one)....Cmon Lena and JoAnn ya'll are so skeeeeeeeeeeeered of RL-he took the fall for your stupid arse..now you better get to tellin where Aliayah is!!

RL is in rehab? Where did you see that info.?

Still searching -they don't have it all up- yet I am goin to email the station. I could have sworn he said, LL got drug counseling and live with mama, and RL would go into drug rehab. He took the stand and said she knew nothing about the salts (yea right -she is so innocent) .

If she's living with her mother, she's doing outpatient rehab. I wonder if they are sending her to a methadone clinic? Is there one in the Weston area?

Two things that I can't get off my mind-before I get back to the books-

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/...rs-released-in-aliayah-lunsford-disappearance

"I don't know the origin of any of the marks on the child. I wouldn't want to comment on that. That could be from a number of different sources. I do not know," says Jeff Killeen

MARKS!! How many marks has this man seen on this little one? How many pictures were turned over to the FBI that this little one had visible marks on her? (oh I can't stop thinking about this)

And the biggest clue (i believe) that Aliayah didn't go missing on September 24th is ths picture that JoAnn claims was taken on July 10th and was then told it was taken just days before Aliayah vanished. IF that is the truth-why did they wait til 9/24 to make that call? -Because they KNOW the system, they KNOW what LE would do-...THAT is why it is SO important to talk to that neighbor that said that he saw LL and she never bothered mentioning that Aliayah had vanished! JUST WHEN was the last time HE saw her? ----breaks my heart wishing I could be there to just talk to the neighbors :(

I believe she may have been "missing" before the 24th, however I don't think it could have been as far back as July, or even August. Wasn't she seen at the church picking out clothing (the princess shirt and little pink plaid shoes) not long before the 24th? I'm thinking maybe the week before? I will try to go back and find out the exact date.

ETA: Ok, I found it. The clothing drive was on August 20th. So I guess it WAS at least a month before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc