WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent had time to follow up with Rachel yet. I havent been able to get with my brothers yet either. I am about to be grandma any day now now and am making plans to go to Texas too for my first grand son to be born. then fly on to Va. For my second grand son to be born. I am just hoping the gals can hold em in there till I get there. So I have been very busy. And Aliayah is always on my mind.

I understand that this is a very busy time for you and you should be with your family during this joyous time of new babies coming into the world. Maybe Tina and/or your brothers can go on the show in the meantime? Once Rachel starts with a case, she usually follows it thru so there should be lots of appearances available to the family. I just think that the sooner someone can get on the show, the better it will be. If Rachel starts closely following another case in the meantime, you may miss a very important opportunity for this kind of exposure.

nancy grace is doing Aliayah's story tonight at 8:00 , I will be giving a phone interview live.

Just want you all to know that my brothers and I are in no way soliciting anything, money, toys , nothing. And have all turned down money from several folks. All we want is Aliayah found.

Oh Vickie-I wasn't refering to you , honey! I know you want her home! Like I said-if you guys needed anything, I would be the best foot soldier you ever enlisted!!

nancy grace is doing Aliayah's story tonight at 8:00 , I will be giving a phone interview live.

YAYAY!!!! WTG -Ms. Vickie----!! YAY -I am just shouting my head off here! IT'S about TIME that you get some national publicity!!

Now, I'M nervous....I have no clue why! ---Gonna run n bake some christmas cookies real quick! lol

will that be on tonight or tomorrow? I always thought Nancy Grace was taped earlier in the day but I could be wrong. Just checking because I don't want to miss it. Good luck

5 minutes to showtime....where is everyone?

Breaking news Nancy????? I don't think so.

does Nancy realize how long Aliayah has been missing? She asked about the latest search

what was that about 2 cars? Lena ran out of gas in 1 and then borrowed another? That's the first I heard of that

did I just hear that right.... Lena switched cars after she ran out of gas during her 2 hour "search"?!

I pray she eats LL ALIVE!! ----And the invisible RL=
Whats up with she had TWO freakin cars -the 24th!!

"needs medical clearance" before taking poly.. appt next week.. I hope she is taken in as soon as she gets clearance, if she hasn't already

No tv here. I will have to wait for the transcripts. I hope this gets the word out about Aliayah!

did I just hear that right.... Lena switched cars after she ran out of gas during her 2 hour "search"?!

Yes, Ma'am!! On her two hour tour-she ran out of gas in the van, and then "borrowed" a vehicle!! ---geesh i bet she was tired !! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl