WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still thinking of you and praying for your safety, little one.... you deserved so much better... I hung a Christmas stocking for you today, Aliayah, and we, your WS family, will NOT let you be forgotten!!!

This made me cry.....!!! We will never forget you, Aliayah--and those who are responsible for your vanishing -WILL be brought to justice. I am positive of that!

Praying for Aliayah and for those who love her. May you be found soon. You are loved little girl by many......................

I think about Aliayah everyday, I am so sad for her, I hope she is happier now then ever was before.

Any news on the FBI Mobile Command centre, it hasn't been seen since Thanksgiving?

It seems like everything has stopped. No news, no FBI, no searches other than the relatives. I believe they know who did this to her and can't prove it. I hope and pray someone finds her soon.

I heard some locals picketed outside Joann's the other day, but not many turned up for it - shame, if I were local I would.

I think you're right Jeannie, but I hope the FBI have not left, they said they were in for the long haul and they weren't leaving, I hope they are hiding out somewhere keeping an eye and waiting for a slip up.

I hope she is found soon too, poor baby girl :(

Still thinking of you and praying for your safety, little one.... you deserved so much better... I hung a Christmas stocking for you today, Aliayah, and we, your WS family, will NOT let you be forgotten!!!

Definitely! :heartbeat:

This made me cry.....!!! We will never forget you, Aliayah--and those who are responsible for your vanishing -WILL be brought to justice. I am positive of that!

I know - I had tears in my eyes just typing :(

I sincerely hope you are right, CJMajorGirl, and that there will be justice for this beautiful baby....

This made me cry.....!!! We will never forget you, Aliayah--and those who are responsible for your vanishing -WILL be brought to justice. I am positive of that![/QUOTE]

BBM- That is all I want for Christmas! Well, ideally, I'd like all the little missing angels to be found, and the who hurt them to suffer! Aliayah will always hold a special place in my heart. My daughter is her age and looks a bit like her. Everytime she asks me if Santa is going to bring her a Barbie for Christmas, I can't help but wonder what Aliayah would have asked for...
I would give anything to see precious Aliayah smiling on Christmas morning, opening up her gifts. ...:frown:

BBM- That is all I want for Christmas! Well, ideally, I'd like all the little missing angels to be found, and the who hurt them to suffer! Aliayah will always hold a special place in my heart. My daughter is her age and looks a bit like her. Everytime she asks me if Santa is going to bring her a Barbie for Christmas, I can't help but wonder what Aliayah would have asked for...
I would give anything to see precious Aliayah smiling on Christmas morning, opening up her gifts.
...:frown:

BBM-

Right there with you, Kindred, somehow, someway, this child needs to be found!!! :(

I know - I had tears in my eyes just typing :(

I sincerely hope you are right, CJMajorGirl, and that there will be justice for this beautiful baby....

It breaks my heart to think that justice is all that we as a society (and a family) have to offer her :(....

This made me cry.....!!! We will never forget you, Aliayah--and those who are responsible for your vanishing -WILL be brought to justice. I am positive of that![/QUOTE]

I would give anything to see precious Aliayah smiling on Christmas morning, opening up her gifts. ...:frown:

Kindred, i couldn't think of a better gift! I also wonder what Aliayah would wish for -for Christmas, and I pray that everyone who is blessed (like you are) to have beautiful little ones, will love them just a little more this holiday season. And even though her absence isn't stopping with LL and RL going on with their lives, I am sure Aliayah's siblings miss her and are so confused by all of this :(...

Kindred, i couldn't think of a better gift! I also wonder what Aliayah would wish for -for Christmas, and I pray that everyone who is blessed (like you are) to have beautiful little ones, will love them just a little more this holiday season. And even though her absence isn't stopping with LL and RL going on with their lives, I am sure Aliayah's siblings miss her and are so confused by all of this :(...

Thanks for your beautiful words, CJMajor! The thought of those two going on with their lives eats me alive. I literally have nightmares about it sometimes! Little Aliayah is so lucky to have you in her corner, as well as all the other dedicated and loving people on here, who are praying for her daily! You all make me proud! Goodness must prevail!!! :grouphug:

This website has excellent photos of Aliayah's family and documents this case from the beginning. I've never heard of this news outlet. Not sure if they are a print paper or a tv station. A separate tab is on their homepage for constant updates on the case.

http://www.centralwestvirginian.net/find-aliayah.html

From what I've been able to see, it's neither a print paper or a tv station. I'm not even sure I'd characterize it as a news outlet, per se. It would be easier tell if they had some sort of 'About Us' page on the site. I don't view it as a legitimate news organization at this point.

I heard some locals picketed outside Joann's the other day, but not many turned up for it - shame, if I were local I would.

I'm not a fan of those kinds of techniques, and I'm glad the turnout wasn't good. In this specific case, I really think that kind of thing hurts more than it helps.

I want Aliayah to be found as much as the next person, but I think a lot has been said and done that has been counterproductive and has just led to some people clamming up who might have have otherwise been more helpful. I think it's also been a big factor in this case not getting the kind of media attention it deserves.

I have been trying to write an email to several news agencies, about Aliayah's case and the reason that I feel they have not "highlighted" her case. I have tried not to voice my opinion about why I think they have forgotten her, but it is getting close to Christmas and she has been missing 80 days, and it seems like we are no closer to an answer today as we were on day one.

And I am beginning to get angry. Not only angry at LL and RL, there are many who share the blame in all of this. The photographer that took the pics of little Aliayah with the bruises on her face, the look of hopelesness speaks volumes to those of us who never met her, why didn't those who DID know and love her see the same in her eyes?

I haven't always lived in the "hills." I was brought up in the city and moved to the country , and believe me it was like moving to another country. There are two classes of people where I live. Rich and poor. Most are poor. I volunteer with local little ones and know many in my own county who have no drinking water, many don't have weekend meals. We send home backpacks full of food and snacks for them to eat. It breaks my heart -but it is the truth. There are many little ALiayah's in this country, and if we continue to turn away and pretend it doesn't exist, we are no better than the LL's and RL's of this world. We can't keep turning away, we all have to help!
jmo-:(

I think you're right Jeannie, but I hope the FBI have not left, they said they were in for the long haul and they weren't leaving, I hope they are hiding out somewhere keeping an eye and waiting for a slip up.

I hope she is found soon too, poor baby girl :(

The picketing was something that was not advertised, just a few knew about it.

The fact that there are many,many children in America like Aliayah is very troublesome. These children are almost invisible. It's frightening how easily children can slip through the cracks because so few people really care about their welfare.

Can't we do better than that?

I have been trying to write an email to several news agencies, about Aliayah's case and the reason that I feel they have not "highlighted" her case. I have tried not to voice my opinion about why I think they have forgotten her, but it is getting close to Christmas and she has been missing 80 days, and it seems like we are no closer to an answer today as we were on day one.

And I am beginning to get angry. Not only angry at LL and RL, there are many who share the blame in all of this. The photographer that took the pics of little Aliayah with the bruises on her face, the look of hopelesness speaks volumes to those of us who never met her, why didn't those who DID know and love her see the same in her eyes?

I haven't always lived in the "hills." I was brought up in the city and moved to the country , and believe me it was like moving to another country. There are two classes of people where I live. Rich and poor. Most are poor. I volunteer with local little ones and know many in my own county who have no drinking water, many don't have weekend meals. We send home backpacks full of food and snacks for them to eat. It breaks my heart -but it is the truth. There are many little ALiayah's in this country, and if we continue to turn away and pretend it doesn't exist, we are no better than the LL's and RL's of this world. We can't keep turning away, we all have to help!
jmo-:(

Excellent post, CJMajorGirl - thanks just was not enough....

Still praying for you, sweet Aliayah....

I had a dream that sweet Aliayah was found last night. It was so vivid and she was smiling, such a big happy smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave