WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How awful this is! I kind of figured it would come to a stand still with VB going to be with her kids and new grandkids, which shows me that life calls and thats how it is supposed to be. How bitter sweet for them all. What eats at me every day is the fact that LL was a part of or all of putting A where ever she is, and she carried on as if things were normal. Really!? Here we all are, greiving for children we never even met and the parents are going tip toe thru the tulips. I have read the posts supporting VB because the family of A have shunned her. I keep a purple candle for Caylee, now I will get a pink one for A, to light for my prayers for her. 80 days. My word. And I never under estimate the FBI, I just have to beleive in them when all else has failed.

In the course of my job (NOT medicine/social work/education) I come in contact with children nearly every day, some of them nearly exactly the same age as Aliayah. Since this case first came to the news I have found myself wondering every day as these little kids come through my doors, if any of them are in similar situations in their homes as she evidently was. Some of them even have that same sad wistful look in their eyes. Ours is one of the poorer counties in WV so maybe that accounts for some of that-although I also know plenty of people who are in tough financial situations who still do everything in their power to help their children and grandchildren. Guess the holidays makes me think more about these kinds of things.:twocents:

ks all across the state are doing all they can to keep missing 3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford's name out in the public, whether it be on flyers or on Facebook pages. One Doddridge County resident, who's never met Aliayah or any of her family members, is using her house to get the word out.

Desiree Matheny says she's been consumed with Aliayah's disappearance since day one and she's dedicating this Christmas to her. Recently, she decorated her Salem area home for the holidays and right in the front, there's a light-up sign bearing Aliayah's name and toys.

"I wanted it to be able to be seen. We're in a perfect location here on Route 50 which is a major thoroughfare between Clarksburg and Parkersburg and if it can be seen and people see her name, then they think, this little girl's still missing, what can we do to help find her?" she says.

Folks are organizing Lighting the Way for Aliayah events in Clarksburg and Weston where kids are invited to decorate ornaments to place on Christmas trees in the two cities.

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/10922-christmas-for-aliayah

Aliayah-where are you baby girl...?!?! I can't understand why someone doesn't do the "right" thing in this case. ANYONE who has lost a little one -understands how hard the holidays are without them. I wonder if LL is busy buying Christmas presents for herself and her Mom..while OTHER people are busy tyring to give HER children a great Christmas! WHY hasn't she takent the polygraph-IF she is innocent. I am tired of waiting.

Aliayah-where are you baby girl...?!?! I can't understand why someone doesn't do the "right" thing in this case. ANYONE who has lost a little one -understands how hard the holidays are without them. I wonder if LL is busy buying Christmas presents for herself and her Mom..while OTHER people are busy tyring to give HER children a great Christmas! WHY hasn't she takent the polygraph-IF she is innocent. I am tired of waiting.

Couldn't have said it better, CJ!

Couldn't have said it better, CJ!

The silence is deafening. How can there be NO news about this little girl...has everyone forgot about her? How could they?!! I realize Vickie is celebrating with her kiddos (yay)..but can't someone -somewhere make some NOISE..!!
I for one will NOT let Aliayah ever be forgotten-whatever it takes -I am here for her.

My mind cannot comprehend how a child can disappear and life goes on. Why is this happening everywhere now?

I refuse to watch this case go cold!!! Can we please at least ignite some sort of discussion here. We need to continue fighting for Aliayah. Have there been any RL or LL sightings lately? You'd think after NG covered the case, we'd hear something....anything!?!? :sigh:

I refuse to watch this case go cold!!! Can we please at least ignite some sort of discussion here. We need to continue fighting for Aliayah. Have there been any RL or LL sightings lately? You'd think after NG covered the case, we'd hear something....anything!?!? :sigh:

I was just thinking about Ms. Grace, tonite! I have never seen her "drop" a case as fast as she did Aliayah's. It makes NO sense. I understand that Aliayahs case is not the "norm"....imo-she needs MORE help than the rest of the missing children because at least most missing children have at least one parent backing them!! It is probly best that i have NOT seen RL or LL lately....:blushing:---I would teach them how to conduct a proper search for their missing little one.

I was just thinking about Ms. Grace, tonite! I have never seen her "drop" a case as fast as she did Aliayah's. It makes NO sense. I understand that Aliayahs case is not the "norm"....imo-she needs MORE help than the rest of the missing children because at least most missing children have at least one parent backing them!! It is probly best that i have NOT seen RL or LL lately....:blushing:---I would teach them how to conduct a proper search for their missing little one.

Yeah, NG really did drop this case fast. At first, I thought she seemed really disturbed by Aliayah's disappearance, especially with the whole "bath salts"
discussion. Not sure what happened!?!? Does anyone know if LE thoroughly searched the resort RL worked at, and the surrounding areas? Did they ever go back to check around the home in Vadis (not too sure of the spelling), where they were initially searching when Aliayah had been reported missing? I just remember the Vadis search being mentioned on the news here in South Florida, and although it was very brief coverage... for some reason, I can't get that location out of my head...

Has it ever been released who drove Ralph to work that morning? Also, someone here was talking about a campground. I would like to know where is it's location? TIA

Has it ever been released who drove Ralph to work that morning? Also, someone here was talking about a campground. I would like to know where is it's location? TIA

BBM-

In regard to the campground discussion, I assumed that the person (don't remember who) was referring to the Vadis property. That is what it looked like to me, for some reason. I may have been wrong, though.

BBM-

In regard to the campground discussion, I assumed that the person (don't remember who) was referring to the Vadis property. That is what it looked like to me, for some reason. I may have been wrong, though.

I believe the campground is the Broken Wheel Campground. It's a couple of miles down Skin Creek Road, not far from Dennison Street.

Why search a campground? Dogs tracked her scent to the river. That seems to be a fact that most everyone forgets. The campground search happened early in the search, maybe with the first 48 hours. What do they know that they aren't telling the general public?

BBM-

I believe the campground is the Broken Wheel Campground. It's a couple of miles down Skin Creek Road, not far from Dennison Street.

Yes, the Broken Wheel Campground Search. It was made very early on after Aliahya was reported missing. That has always bothered me. I want to know what prompted that particular search.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...&ll=39.009047,-80.553818&spn=0.290787,0.41748

The campground is shown on the linked map. You can see where it is in relation to the home and other search areas. Other early search areas shown also.

Why search a campground? Dogs tracked her scent to the river. That seems to be a fact that most everyone forgets. The campground search happened early in the search, maybe with the first 48 hours. What do they know that they aren't telling the general public?

Hopefully they know a whole lot they aren't telling the public. IMO the fact that the have pinpointed her drive around to 2 hours and 37 minutes means that they know when she left and when she came back (maybe from video from the armory) and also means, to me at least, that they know quite a bit.

I have never heard why they searched the campground. The only thing I know is it is the closest one to their house, so maybe if they were thinking abduction at first that would be something they would check. I was reading up on statistics about child abduction/murders. Most are killed within the first 3 hours after being abducted, so the first 3 hours are the most critical. Maybe it has something to do with that.

I have wondered if the Broken Wheel search may have been because it was along the route traveled the night before when returning from the party/visit. Or if RL and LL knew someone associated with the campground. Or if the campground was a place they were known to visit for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave