WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=v...ed-Regarding-Monday-Search-of-Bendale-Dam1204

Also clears up the mysterious black bag loaded into EMS truck. Was just a bag containing dive search team equipment. Sheesh! Hope these "reporters" do their research and confirming of facts next time and knock it off with the "tidbits" for a few minutes of sensationalism.

Lots of angry people on the FB sites. Vickie, bless her heart, is taking the brunt of it. Folks are mad because they don't want to believe her that the "bag" did not contain Aliayahs remains. Lot of old rehashing and rebashing going on. I don't post on them but do check in to see if there is any news from the locals.

Vickie, praying for you!! Also praying for Aliayah and the rest of your family. Thanking God for PPP Recovery team and all of the volunteers.

I'm new to WS and I live in Buckhannon Wv and have followed this closely, I also know that she's not the only missing person in a 20 mile radius that has just seemed to vanish into thin air with no traces. Here in Buckhannon we've been looking for Josh Oberg who has been missing since Jan.23 2012 but with almost no help and support from LE. As a matter of a fact there hasn't been a single search for him and he's been missing for 5 weeks. Just kinda makes you wonder if something is going on around here.....

Ps. No Stone Unturned -- I didn't mean anything by my post this morning! I read the article less than 10 minutes after you posted it and they had changed it already! I was sitting her scratching my head, lol!

Please, please don't apologize! You're great! Everyone here is tirelessly taking care of their own families, working long hours at their own jobs, and then using whatever time is left to track down missing children. My tone may have been too harsh, but I assure you that none of it was directed at you or any other fellow sleuther.... just at MSM for their shoddy reporting. First they report it, then they don't, they they do again.

And, now this morning I wake up to find that MSM is stating that what was pulled from the water has absolutely nothing to do our sweet Aliayah.

I want a good outcome for her. I would love to wake one morning and find that THIS WAS a concealment, that someone took her for her own good, and that she is bundled up in footie pajamas, drinking hot chocolate, and watching Dora the Explorer with a loving family.

:seeya:

http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=v...ed-Regarding-Monday-Search-of-Bendale-Dam1204

Hope people stop jumpin to conclusions. Not sayin thet were on here but WHOOOWEEE they had to be tired on FB the last 36 hrs.

Sniped from linked article above..

There also seems to be someone acting as part of Aliayah's Army calling local businesses asking for gravy. While there are people calling on behalf of incident command to receive donations, no one is asking for gravy. If you ever have any questions whether it is a legitimate person calling you, you can stop by the command center or call 304-476-9172 or 304-904-6905.

Gravy???

Even though this last search didn't turn up what we expected, there is still hope. Just last week, MSM said that the 911 call is being re-analyzed and that a voice was picked up and seemed to be advising LL on what to say. If you haven't heard the tape recently, there are many copies on YouTube listed under Lena Lunsford 911 call.

I listened to it a dozen times last night. LL, in my opinion, seems truly distraught and acts like a mother who is scared out of her wits that her daughter is missing.

Sniped from linked article above..

There also seems to be someone acting as part of Aliayah's Army calling local businesses asking for gravy. While there are people calling on behalf of incident command to receive donations, no one is asking for gravy. If you ever have any questions whether it is a legitimate person calling you, you can stop by the command center or call 304-476-9172 or 304-904-6905.​

Gravy???

When I first read that article, I had to reread that part because I couldn't imagine what gravy had to do with anything, and why anybody would be asking for it. At least it provided a laugh. Maybe there's a disgruntled local trying to make 'Aliayah's Army' look ridiculous.

That whole article, short as it is, in another example of the unfortunate reporting connected with this case. The one posted today is another example.

Even though this last search didn't turn up what we expected, there is still hope. Just last week, MSM said that the 911 call is being re-analyzed and that a voice was picked up and seemed to be advising LL on what to say. If you haven't heard the tape recently, there are many copies on YouTube listed under Lena Lunsford 911 call.

I listened to it a dozen times last night. LL, in my opinion, seems truly distraught and acts like a mother who is scared out of her wits that her daughter is missing.

I agree with you about how LL sounded, and that's one reason why I can't jump on the 'LL did it' bandwagon. I've heard other 911 calls where the caller ended up being guilty, even though s/he sounded distraught on the phone. But more often than not, the caller's behavior is genuine during the call, so the phone call raises some doubts about LL's supposed 'guilt'.

As to that male voice in the background advising her... 'advising' can mean a lot of things. If/when I know specifically what he's saying on the tape, I might be able to form an opinion about it. Until then, it's just a voice in the background that tells me nothing.

Lena was "genuinely upset" and "guilty" in that 911 call ...

Someone in that Dennison Street home is responsible for Aliayah's disappearance and Lena has knowledge of what happened to her. I think the emotion heard in her voice is fear. Not fear because her child is missing, but fear of being caught. What was said in that 911 call was rehearsed before the call was made. The voice (Ralph) advising her, is doing so because she was faltering or straying from the rehearsed script.

Whatever happened to Aliayah was covered up to protect whoever was involved. It could have been an accident and not something intentional. It could even have involved a sibling.

Lena was "genuinely upset" and "guilty" in that 911 call ...

Someone in that Dennison Street home is responsible for Aliayah's disappearance and Lena has knowledge of what happened to her. I think the emotion heard in her voice is fear. Not fear because her child is missing, but fear of being caught. What was said in that 911 call was rehearsed before the call was made. The voice (Ralph) advising her, is doing so because she was faltering or straying from the rehearsed script.

Whatever happened to Aliayah was covered up to protect whoever was involved. It could have been an accident and not something intentional. It could even have involved a sibling.

Has a transcript of what RL (assuming that was him in the background--which I do think it was) said been posted anywhere? Because as I said, 'advising' can mean a lot of things.

Has a transcript of what RL (assuming that was him in the background--which I do think it was) said been posted anywhere? Because as I said, 'advising' can mean a lot of things.

Nope, but I have a good imagination
icon7.gif

Is Lena still living apart from Ralph and does anyone know if she is still (if ever) getting drug counseling?

Is Lena still living apart from Ralph and does anyone know if she is still (if ever) getting drug counseling?

As far as last reported by family on FB, Lena is still living with her sister, Wendy, and Mom, Jo Ann. Jo Ann is at home under hospice care with stage 4 cancer. Ralph is living in Vadis on some family (his) member's property.

Don't have any clue about the drug counseling.

Prayers for Aliayah, and all those who are dedicating their time and energy to finding her....

I definitely think that LL is aware of what happened to Aliayah. I'm just not 100% sure that she knew all of the facts at the time of the 911 call. It is a possibility that she knew and the emotion I heard was fear. She certainly sounds afraid to me.

I have tried to make out what the man's voice is saying, but I can't. Wonder what enhancement techniques LE used?

LL ~ What did you do to Aliayah, and where did you dispose of her sad battered little body. You know the truth, speak it.

Vickie, I am saying a prayer for you. I pray for the healing of your relationship with your daughter. I pray for the strength to endure the illness of your sister.

God Bless you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members