WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vicki, I just read your post and I thank you for being so honest about some extremely intimate hurts. You are in my prayers as well as your sister and your daughters. I will pray for those who have hurt you too.

Take this time to be with your sister. It will mean more than you know once she is gone. You'll never regret it. The love and closeness you'll have with her is exactly what you need right now.

You are a strong woman and I'm sure you have raised strong daughters. Give them a little time to absorb what you have shared with them and they will forgive. They love you.

God bless you!

{{{{hugs}}}} Vickie for all you are going through.

Vickie, I am so sorry for your imminent loss. I am glad that you are finding some healing in your relationship with your sister at this time.

As always, my thoughts turn to Aliayah. I am slightly comforted by the thought that she will be joined in Heaven by her grandmother who loved and raised her during her precious first year and a half. Joann is more her mother than Lena ever was, and I hope they (Aliayah and Joann) guide us to our beautiful baby girl to bring her home.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family, Vickie.

Just saw it reported on the community page that Jo Ann passed away around 1:15 a.m. this morning. Let's keep Vickie and the rest of the family in our prayers over these next few days. Such trying times for them.

Rest in peace, Jo Ann.

Vicki, I'm so sorry for your loss. Jo Ann is at peace now and no longer suffering. I know she was glad to have the time with you and for the healing of your relationship. She confided in you because she loved Aliayah and she loved you.

moo

Finally-I have electric and internet back after surviving a terrible tornado Friday night, and had to come and check on Aliayah. My thoughts and prayers are with Vickie. I also feel that maybe the only person who would ever tell the truth is gone. Heartbreaking.

Vicki- I'm so sorry for your loss, and for all the emotional turbulance you have experienced, as a result of your dedication to getting justice for Aliayah. Nothing we say will take the pain away, but at least you know that you will always have our support and prayers. Sending you lots of love, strength, and positive energy! Keep the faith...

I am very sorry to hear that JoAnn has passed, even though it means that her suffering is over, and her entire family has my sympathy.

To a lot of people, especially in this peculiar internet world we're in, JoAnn was just a player in a still-unfolding drama. But she was more than that to many. She was someone's mother, sister, grandmother, aunt, cousin, friend... and regardless of what anyone thinks of any of her family members, they are experiencing a significant loss with her passing. They have the same right to grieve as anyone else, and I hope that people will have enough respect to allow that to happen.

Vickie, As others have said, I am also sending strength, prayers and positive energy to you and your extended family. May peace be with you...

Vickie, I am so sorry for your loss. I am so glad you were able to be there for Joann and that the two of you were able to share some truths between you. Thank you for all you have done for Aliyah and for we WSers, now go take care of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally-I have electric and internet back after surviving a terrible tornado Friday night, and had to come and check on Aliayah. My thoughts and prayers are with Vickie. I also feel that maybe the only person who would ever tell the truth is gone. Heartbreaking.

So glad to see that you are back and to hear that you weathered the storm.

:seeya:

RIP Jo Ann.

To her family....my deepest condolences.

For sweet little Aliayah....still praying that she will be found soon.

I've been trying to figure out who some posters are referring to when they say the "truck driver" who they feel may be connected to this case. Oddly enough, I just tried to do a google search using the terms Lena Lunsford and Truck Driver. Some of those results led back to Websleuths since we have mentioned it, but one result led me to an obituary of JoAnne's late husband, Jimmy. Apparently he used to work for a company called Haney Brothers Trucking in Summersville.

That's all I could find though. Does anyone think there is any merit to a truck driver taking Aliayah away in the wee hours of the morning? Or that a truck driver could have transported her body to another location?

The only truck I remember is the neighbor's truck. The neighbor was outside loading his truck when LL went out looking for Aliayah. She didn't stop to talk to him or ask him if he had seen Aliayah.

I've been trying to figure out who some posters are referring to when they say the "truck driver" who they feel may be connected to this case. Oddly enough, I just tried to do a google search using the terms Lena Lunsford and Truck Driver. Some of those results led back to Websleuths since we have mentioned it, but one result led me to an obituary of JoAnne's late husband, Jimmy. Apparently he used to work for a company called Haney Brothers Trucking in Summersville.

That's all I could find though. Does anyone think there is any merit to a truck driver taking Aliayah away in the wee hours of the morning? Or that a truck driver could have transported her body to another location?

BBM
Shewwwweeeeee!!!!! :dance: - It took forever, but finally found where the original talk about the truck driver friend of Lena's began. I don't know how to link to a closed page, but here's the best I could do:

It's in #8 page 42, post 1028 that it roughly starts.

11-06-2011, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie Bowen View Post
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
Woah! That's a lot of yes'. I think maybe that might be a clue to what you think may have happened.

Thanks so much for coming to WS and sharing. I know everyone here really appreciates it. I am so sorry for what you guys are going through, I can't even imagine.
Thanks

I remember waaaayyyy back in the beginning. There was talk of a relationship between Lena and a truck driver or maybe he owned a trucking company.

Something about him buying her things or loaning her money? We knew who he was because he defended himself, or someone defended him, on one of those facebook pages.

Does anyone else remember that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member