WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Community Remembers Aliayah Seven Months After Disappearance
Tuesday marked seven months to the day since Aliayah Lunsford disappeared from her Lewis County home.

Although the windy day wasn't good for a proposed candlelight vigil in her memory, it worked out well for its alternative.

A crowd gathered to release balloons bearing Aliayah's name, hoping they might reach someone who can help find her.
More...

ah sad eyed little punkin. I wish we had some movement on your case :(

http://www.wboy.com/story/17662880/hot-stuff-and-cool-things-owner-employees-appear-in-federal-court

News story about the head-shop owner and employess being arraigned in federal court. The shop "Cool Things and Hot Stuff" in Clarksburg is where LL and RL were stopped on November 1st.

Of interest in the article is [BBM] "Federal Public Defenders has a conflict of interest because they represent a potential material witness in this case". LL is represented by counselor Kornbrath out of the Clarksburg Federal Public Defender's office. IMO, she may have cut a deal for her upcoming May 22nd sentencing hearing.

I get the impression that defender reps LL or RL and therefore cannot represent the head shop employees because RL and LL are witnesses to their criminal acts.

That would indeed be a very big conflict. To take it further what if the head shop employees had some goods on RL and LL and Aliayah's disappearance? They could hardly trade that info for a plea deal if their defense attorney was also the attorney for the ones the dirt is on.

LL's attorney is Brian J. Kornbrath out of the Clarksburg office. RL's current representative is Tom Dyer, also out of Clarksburg. You may recall him as the lawyer who approached the media in the first weeks after Aliayah's disappearance to offer his services for free.

What is extremely shocking is that Harrison county WV (Clarksburg) has the highest sales of bath salts in the U.S.

http://www.wboy.com/story/17664685/bridgeport-works-toward-educating-community-about-bath-salts

What I would hope for is that after it is determined what happened to Aliayah, the owner and employees for this head shop be charged as accessories. I shudder to think how many families and children were affected by the bath salt sales perpetrated by these individuals.

Just can't stand to have her anywhere but on the front page of this forum. Still praying for this sweet little girl. Keeping the faith that she'll be found!

:bump:

Praying for a miracle! Aliayha you are not forgotten!

:bump:

It's so sad that Aliayah's thread has been reduced to bumps.

No new information anywhere. No press conferences. No news of searches or leads.

I won't forget about you little angel.

Aliayah,
You sweet lil one are always in my thoughts and prayers. I will never forget you. You are loved here by many!

I also want to know why Lena Lunsford hasn't been sentenced. WHY is the law always giving these people breaks, while their children are made to suffer?

Aliayah will not be forgotten! Too many people care about this case to just let it go. I still hope and pray for justice to be done.:please::praying:

Had to go to the third page of this forum to find your thread. :tears:
Wish Aunt Vickie would come on here and let us know what is going on with searching for you. Your sad little face has stolen my heart. Still praying for you. That you will be found and the truth told and those responsible for what ever happened to you will be exposed and held accountable. Yes they will be held accountable ultimately by God, but - dear Lord, let justice come quickly and publically. Tomorrow would be good. Trusting and praying. :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman