WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone care to describe the inner workings of the mind of this child's mother, who for whatever reason, isn't selling her blood and soul to help with this search?

Anyone care to describe the inner workings of the mind of this child's mother, who for whatever reason, isn't selling her blood and soul to help with this search?

I, personally, do not think that Lena even deserves to be called a "mother". A "mother" would NEVER give up on her daughter and refuse to cooperate with investigators. The only thing in her mind right now is saving her own a$$, and that of Ralph. She obviously has no interest in poor little Aliayah being found. It would appear that she is only concerned about herself. IMO, the only thing she would sell her blood and soul for would be Ralph and his "bath salts" - oh, no, wait - maybe a food stamp card..... :maddening:

Honey, I'm no rocket scientist, but I think the writing is on the wall; The reason WHY Lena isn't selling her blood and soul to help with the search, is because SHE EITHER MURDERED OR ASSISTED IN MURDERING ALIAYAH, AND THEN DISPOSED OF THE BODY!

An innocent parent would not eat or sleep till they found their child! This holds true for the scores of other "missing" children out there right now. Funny how quickly all their parents seem to get back to their normal routines, isn't it?

Honey, I'm no rocket scientist, but I think the writing is on the wall; The reason WHY Lena isn't selling her blood and soul to help with the search, is because SHE EITHER MURDERED OR ASSISTED IN MURDERING ALIAYAH, AND THEN DISPOSED OF THE BODY!

An innocent parent would not eat or sleep till they found their child! This holds true for the scores of other "missing" children out there right now. Funny how quickly all their parents seem to get back to their normal routines, isn't it?

:gthanks:

I would LOVE to but doing so with honesty would get me banned and I think ya'll can read between the lines to discern my thoughts on what sort of mother behaves in the way Lena does.

:clap::clap::clap::yourock:

Lighting a candle for Aaliayah this evening :candle: ...hope it is outa kitten's reach!

CJMajorgirl... where are you girl..... interested in your thoughts....Kindred?.....

Vickie, wherever you are, whatever you are doing, please know that our hearts and prayers are with you and Aliayah.......

Well, if that isn't mighty nice of her... Aliayah has only been gone for four months........:waitasec:

"Sincere" my a$$..... MOO and all that jazz:maddening:

Maybe she showed up because she feels they are getting close, and she is getting nervous? See if she can get the "scoop" on where they are searching? OR she wants to try to make herself look like she cares right before the hammer falls, thinking people will go easier on her? I admit, it mystifies me.

Maybe she showed up because she feels they are getting close, and she is getting nervous? See if she can get the "scoop" on where they are searching? OR she wants to try to make herself look like she cares right before the hammer falls, thinking people will go easier on her? I admit, it mystifies me.

Personally, I think she probably assumes if they find A at this time, decomp will not be able to show cod - thus another Casey Anthony. A few months ago she may have been too worried. Now - she probably doesn't give a hoot about an arrest.

MOO

Mel

I tend to lean in this direction myself... in my opinion, now is WWWWAAAAYYYYYY too late to act like she gives a $hit.... she knows where her daughter is and she needs to come clean - MOO and all, of course!:innocent:

Personally, I think she probably assumes if they find A at this time, decomp will not be able to show cod - thus another Casey Anthony. A few months ago she may have been too worried. Now - she probably doesn't give a hoot about an arrest.

MOO

Mel

You could very well be right, Mel, and that would not surprise me either... all I know for sure is that she was not there to help find her daughter or she would have done that 4 months ago..:furious:

MOO

Mel

I think that is entirely possible. I personally, think that the reamins WILL show cause of death, as I feel that this poor baby died a violent death-blow to the head, thrown against a wall, something along those lines. And the bones will show that, and someone is going to pay for that.

JMO

Oh my! I truly hope they are trying to use reverse psychology on Lena, by saying she seemed sincere??!!! I mean, seriously…that makes me livid! The only thing sincere about her during these past four months… is that she “sincerely" wants to move on with her life!

Bottom line- I think Lena knows everything that happened, and has been covering up for Ralph. For whatever reason Lena decided to make her appearance today, rest assured it was NOT to help find Aliayah. If she cared that much, this case would have been solved a while ago. Actually, if Lena really cared, Aliayah would be snuggled up, sound asleep in a warm bed right now. The thought of her even interacting with the search group worries me.

I agree that Lena may be getting nervous, and may want to see how close they are to finding Aliayah. However, another possibility is that maybe she is confident that Aliayah won’t be found. In that case, she might make an appearance to try to save some face. Ideally, I’d love to think that Ralph recently did her dirty, and NOW she wants to come clean with what she knows. Highly unlikely, I know...but hey, that is not crazier than entertaining the thought that she gives a d*mn after so long...!!!

On another note-
Does anyone know if the areas surrounding the resort (Ralph’s job at the time) have been thoroughly searched? How far is the drive from their house to his job? I just can’t shake that place out of my head, for some reason…

I want this baby to be found with all my heart, and for those who failed her to pay the price…..
ALWAYS praying for you sweet baby girl. I give my daughter extra kisses for you, everyday!

CJMajorgirl... where are you girl..... interested in your thoughts....Kindred?.....

Vickie, wherever you are, whatever you are doing, please know that our hearts and prayers are with you and Aliayah.......

Hi Kim!!! I totally agree with everything you said, as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0