WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 #13 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Good to see some developments and justice for little Aliayah !
She deserved to have a life.

Disgusting who treated her like garbage. Someone would have loved to have adopted her. :(

one of the kids got old enough to talk.

Leslie Rubin ‏@LeslieRubinWCHS [video=twitter;794547960017129472]https://twitter.com/LeslieRubinWCHS/status/794547960017129472[/video] I know it's small -- but here are the details of the criminal complaint against Lena Lunsford

CwbNJunXUAA3kNj.jpg

its so sad she was returned to her mother who had not bonded with her. didn't the same happen w Jhessye Shockley?

Been involved in election stuff and not here for a while, but glad to hear they finally arrested her and Aliayah will finally have justice. I believe the other children witnessed the murder of their baby sister and have finally been able to come forward. Poor lilttle Aliayah spent her short little life on earth being abused and unloved. Hopefully, she had some tender comforting moments from her siblings. I can't imagine how this has affected them. I wish more people would follow the rule that if you see something, say something, particularly with children. The black eye photo was something that should have been investigated further. I'm sure there are plenty of regrets within the family, but at the end of the day, this evil vile woman is responsible for this beautiful baby's death. Heartbreaking.

Have not been here in a long time. Great to see this news, We all knew she did it .Poor Aliayah, RIP Baby Girl.

I had about given up hope that anyone would ever pay for disappearing this baby.

Me too tlcya! I am so glad that justice is finally coming for this precious girl!

OT wonderful to see you tezi :loveyou:

I just checked on this case recently. Glad to see things are finally happening.

It's been a long time, but did I read somewhere among these threads that the night before Aliayah went 'missing' the family or at least some of the family were at a party and they had to leave because she had diarrhea or vomited or something?
I can't remember where that originated? From Lena or elsewhere?

I can't imagine ANYONE paying attention to a mom who just struck her child and NOT get an injured child medical attention? (Unless a scared sibling. Could it be one of the older children?)

Would Ralph care enough to get her attention since she wasn't his child? His past paints him a pretty violent guy.. Or is this a convoluted tale to save his skin? :thinking:

I want to know what the photographic evidence is that someone sat on all this time! :tantrum:

It's been a long time, but did I read somewhere among these threads that the night before Aliayah went 'missing' the family or at least some of the family were at a party and they had to leave because she had diarrhea or vomited or something?

I can't imagine ANYONE paying attention to a mom who just struck her child and NOT get an injured child medical attention? (Unless a scared sibling. Could it be one of the older children?)

Would Ralph care enough to get her attention since she wasn't his child? His past paints him a pretty violent guy.. Or is this a convoluted tale to save his skin? :thinking:

I want to know what the photographic evidence is that someone sat on all this time! :tantrum:

Ralph's violence got him arrested August 24th, https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...JvJKFg&usg=AFQjCNGcFHbQpQuGpMPQU1D_KRPPxuy8Ig

Like I said a few pages back. This arrest is his 3rd felony strike. I think he may have offered information on what Lena did to Aliayah. Mighty big coincidence she was arrested less than three months later.

yep, wonder if he gave enough info to be corroborated by one of the kids now they're
older?
Aliayah was betrayed by the ones supposed to love and protect her. :(
This world is all upside-down.
Time for justice!

Sorry to quote above rather than below. Having some technical issues with formatting when I do so below.

I don't know that we ever established a link to Aliayah having diarrhea. I know she was reported to have been ill with cold like symptoms because we spent a lot of time debating if possibly she had been OD on some sort of medication given her for her illness. I think the diarrhea think came from someone who appeared on Nancy Grace discussing the case and the word they used was diuretic. I think back in thread #2 is when that came up

Found it. Here is the NG transcript which spurred the debate about whether there was diarrhea or not. The person speaking used the term diuretic. Which means an item that causes you to have increased urine (like a water pill). The speaker then goes on to mention that Aliayah had "messed herself" at the family party the household was at the night before she was reported missing. It was speculated the person meant to say diarrhea but it could also refer to soiling herself by vomiting.

you have to scroll a ways down to find the section that cover it.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/26/ng.01.html

Thanks, I thought I read about diarrhea somewhere....
I Was thinking maybe L and/or R got upset that they had to leave the party and...

I think poor little Aliayah had been abused before the abuse that led to her death. I remember that photo of her where she had a black eye. Wouldn't be surprised if the other children were abused by the abusive parent/s as well.
I am so glad Justice has finally come for precious Aliayah after all this time, and pray that she will now be found, and the rest of her family can have a proper service in her memory and lay her to rest properly as well.

Thanks, I thought I read about diarrhea somewhere....
I Was thinking maybe L and/or R got upset that they had to leave the party and...

I remember reading about that a while ago too.

Do you KNOW WHAT inmates will do to Lena when she goes to prison? HAHAHA....I can only imagine!

I don't think she'll ever admit guilt or fess up where she put Aliayah. She strikes me as the type who will try and make herself the victim with more nonsensical stories.

Sleep peacefully little Aliayah, justice is coming soon.

Lena's been locked up many times. She seems to assimilate well. She manages to get pregnant, some how, too. I hope she will see some prison justice, but I don't know. She seems to work the system well.,

Do you KNOW WHAT inmates will do to Lena when she goes to prison? HAHAHA....I can only imagine!

WV jails will protect her like they have in the past. She has information they want. Also, she is able to convince people that she needs protected and that she's the victim. And they fall for it. Not unlike many killers who are said to seem very normal and likeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298