WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 #13 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Preliminary hearing has been pushed back until next Wednesday Nov 16 :maddening: Apparently the hearing was delayed because LL's lawyer was 2 hours late :burn:

Preliminary hearing has been pushed back until next Wednesday Nov 16 :maddening: Apparently the hearing was delayed because LL's lawyer was 2 hours late :burn:

Ummm is that how that stuff is handled there ?
Maybe with an actual crime it is everywhere.
I had to be in court (my sons father decided he wanted to take me to court after absolutely no contact with his child in 8 years ) my lawyer was late , they put us on for the end , and said if my lawyer wasn't there by then I was going to have to do i alone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So she must not have any hope of it getting tossed out. The preliminary is where you have a chance to get it tossed. She's basically admitting they have enough to take her to trial. Somehow I wasn't expecting that. I thought she'd fight it every step of the way. Maybe it's a good sign that she will eventually give up her body?

I’ve been following this case from Day One. I stepped away from the internet due to the election and now I’m kicking myself to have missed out on this. My head is spinning. I have so many questions?
Who were the witnesses present?
How many witnesses were there?
What photographic and physical evidence do they have?
Why is Lena Lunsford mentioned as Lena Lunsford Conway? Did she married?
Has she more children that we don’t know about since the prison pregnancy?
And, most importantly, where is Aliayah?

Anyone nearby planning on attending the memorial for Aliayah Saturday?

You are not forgotten, Aliayah. :balloons:

Justice is on the way.

So when will Lena next be in court?

Leslie Rubin from Eyewitness News Channel 8 WCHS is tweeting that Lena's bond reduction request has been denied

Leslie Rubin ‏@LeslieRubinWCHS 2h2 hours ago
Magistrate Coffman denies bond reduction citing safety of community and Lunsford herself

Leslie Rubin ‏@LeslieRubinWCHS 1h1 hour ago
Lunsford agrees to waive preliminary hearing in exchange for discovery from state. Lunsford says she understands she has a right to hearing

Courtroom is full of press and security. Vickie Bowen, Aliayah's great aunt, is also here

Case is now bound over to circuit court

:rose: Go Vickie!!! Be there as you have been from the start to represent Aliayah :rose:

I'm just hearing the news today. Bittersweet information, I expect a potential plea deal where she reveals where the body is. Most of the evidence seems circumstantial, so they may just go all in, but the circumstantial evidence seems Scott peterson level. So I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298