WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 #13 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we think she'll give up location of Aliayah's remains?
:gaah:

Poor little darling child.
I hope there will be some justice in her name at long last.

She might try to use the remains as her one last bargaining chip :sick:

Whatta mom. No, a mom she wasn't, sorry. I'd better stop before I say something she deserves, but will get me into trouble.

Oh thank goodness. I thought this day was never coming. Aliayah's case haunts me, as I think it does all of us.

Wow! Just skimmed through this thread! SMH ! Hope the mom gets exactly what she deserves!

I saw the update today on Facebook. It makes me sick to read the witness testimony in how our sweet brown eyed girl suffered. I hope justice is swift, and if Ralph or any other adult has culpability, they also are tried and convicted!!! This has been so long in coming. Hugs everyone.

This baby's sad little face has haunted me since the first day she appeared on WS. I'm sitting on my hands because I can't say what I feel right now or I will lose posting rights. Suffice to say that I truly hope someone in jail extracts the information from the sorry excuse of a woman on where this baby was thrown away so that she can respectfully be laid to rest as she deserves to be.

I saw the update today on Facebook. It makes me sick to read the witness testimony in how our sweet brown eyed girl suffered. I hope justice is swift, and if Ralph or any other adult has culpability, they also are tried and convicted!!! This has been so long in coming. Hugs everyone.

I'm weepy tonight over the life this baby was never given the opportunity to live.

:crying:

I so hope all of Aliayah's siblings are safe and happy with the new lives her death (in a way) gave them.

Does anyone know the potential length of her sentence? Hoping long enough she will be beyond childbearing when she exits. You all do realize she had yet another child in Florida?

Life for one,10 years for another ...suffice to say if guilty is found for all of them ...she will never get out !

Does anyone know the potential length of her sentence? Hoping long enough she will be beyond childbearing when she exits. You all do realize she had yet another child in Florida?

I hope so too, but plenty of women get pregnant in prison, unfortunately. As sickening as that thought is.

I'm so glad to finally see some justice coming, though. It's long overdue.

I heard she was starting her new family, what's she up to now? 8?
9?

Thank goodness for the indictment! Now let's pray for a guilty verdict in all counts, and a location to where Aliayah is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is one case where I am certain there will be maximum sentencing.

Aliayah will have justice. I just wish with all of my heart, along with all of you, that she could have had a life instead.
A good life with a loving family, a life every single child deserves.

I heard she was starting her new family, what's she up to now? 8?
9?

Trying to remember. I think there were five in the home at the time of Aliyah's death. Twins born after that, not sure if there was another after the twins or not? Eight?

Life for one,10 years for another ...suffice to say if guilty is found for all of them ...she will never get out !

Good, hoping for life then. Up to now, she's skated on accountability for anything in her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member