WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 #13 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the second anniversary of the disappearance of 3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford, law enforcement officials are pursuing a potential lead that may result in a break in the case.

"As a matter of fact, we followed up on a lead as early as 8:30 this morning," Lewis County Sheriff Adam Gissy said Tuesday. "It's nearly a daily event for us to find more information on the disappearance."

Gissy said he could not elaborate on the specifics of the information, saying it could jeopardize the case. He did say, though, that the lead "is part of a working theory we have been looking at for a few months now."

http://www.theintermountain.com/pag...have-new-leads-in-Lunsford-case.html?nav=5014

Whatever happened with the "break in the case"?

Think of you often sweet Aliayah~

WS (LL's sister) had a lot to say say about Aliayah recently on her facebook page.

Vicki, where are you? Pop in and let us know you're doing ok.

The recent activity in the Lyons sisters' case in SW Virginia gives me hope that somehow, someway, someday soon that Aliayah's case will be solved. Blessings to you, sweet-eyed angel.

Bumping for Aliayah, maybe someone new will read up on this case and catch something.

This is from Lena’s most recent arrest back in Sept 2014.

Lunsford is headed back to prison after failing to cooperate with the terms of her probation including failing to maintain satisfactory attendance and academic performance at West Virginia Business college, failing to maintain employment, failing to make monthly payments toward restitution to the YWCA of Wheeling, failing to attend scheduled counseling appointments, and possessing and using cocaine, according to court documents. Lunsford will spend 3 months at Federal Prison Camp Alderson with a projected release date of November 28, 2014.

According to this, she should be out now.

http://www.statejournal.com/story/2...girl-in-prison-following-probation-violations

Sad eyed girl. You are not forgotten. I must believe that one day, we will know where to find you and your parental units will pay dearly for what they have done. I still pray for your siblings, that they are enjoying a better, more stable, more loving environment than the one in which you all lived.

Have been following the Noah Thomas case out of Pulaski County, Virginia and as always when there's a missing child case my thoughts go to Aliayah. She's not been forgotten!

Aliayah you've been on my mind constantly for the last three days, so much so I dreamed I found you hidden in a shed on River street in your town. I'm praying my dreams mean you're about to be found and we can show you the love and justice you've always deserved.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Remembering Aliayah on her 7th birthday and praying she will be found.:tears:

Four years today that Aliayah has been missing-gone but never forgotten!

Someone needs to do the right thing by this child.

While there haven't been a lot of good leads thus far in the case, there is an abundance of numbers:

Three law enforcement agencies jointly leading the investigation.

Four candles it would make on an anniversary cake that no one baked.

Seven birthdays Aliayah should have had thus far in life.

Yet, there have been no birthday cakes, either, in the years that have followed the tiny tot's disappearance. She turned 7 this summer on July 29.

And, then there's the number that looms largest: 1,460. That's the number of days in the four years since Aliayah vanished without a trace.

http://www.theintermountain.com/pag...tery-of--disappearance-unsolved.html?nav=5014

This article is from September 26

Thinking of Aliayah. You are in my prayers little angel.

Was thinking of our little girl today. Will we ever find her? Those sad eyes will forever haunt me.

Someday we will find you, sweet one. I'm always thinking about Aliayah.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member