WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 #13 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My feed buffered throughout, did Lena admit guilt?

Not yet. Sheriff said she is the only one who knows where Aliayah is. She is back in Lewis Co but doesn't sound like she has had a hearing yet. Not sure about that since she has a bond set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@LeslieRubinwchs

"There's a place in hell for child killers," said great aunt Vickie Bowen.

Leslie Rubin ‏@LeslieRubinWCHS [video=twitter;794557873602838528]https://twitter.com/LeslieRubinWCHS/status/794557873602838528[/video] Family gathered outside courthouse

CwbWKq1XEAA15E-.jpg

"Present witnesses observed the aforementioned strike and thereafter stated the child victim fell to the ground from the injury sustained to her head," the complaint alleges.

"Further information stated the defendant did NOT initially provide help/medical assistance to the child victim and additionally did not allow others present to provide medical assistance and/or contact medical personnel to assist the child victim, who was visibly suffering from trauma caused by the strike," Carpenter has alleged.

"Within hours of the strike, the child victim died," Carpenter has alleged.

http://www.theet.com/news/free/offi...l&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=user-share

" . . instructing witnesses to conceal the true circumstances of the victim's death,"

from the above linked article.

Those poor siblings. I think of them often and hope they are doing alright.

Leslie Rubin ‏@LeslieRubinWCHS [video=twitter;794547960017129472]https://twitter.com/LeslieRubinWCHS/status/794547960017129472[/video] I know it's small -- but here are the details of the criminal complaint against Lena Lunsford

CwbNJunXUAA3kNj.jpg

"The aforementioned information is supported by direct witness testimony, officer and corroborative witness testimony and physical/photographic evidence

I think that they crossed their t's and dotted their i's before charging her. I think we will hear more. I hope she grows a conscience and tells where this beautiful angel is. :cry:

I think that they crossed their t's and dotted their i's before charging her. I think we will hear more. I hope she grows a conscience and tells where this beautiful angel is. :cry:

I'm not sure why but I get the feeling they know where she is/have her.

I'm not sure why but I get the feeling they know where she is/have her.

I have to look back, but think I remember a witness saying they saw Lenas van that morning in a weird area? Can't remember if the kids were with her. Maybe I am mixing up the alibi that she drove around looking for her. Is the 911 call still online somewhere?

I wonder if the 9 year old sibling (sister?) who would now be 14 is finally able to spill some secrets

I see the quote from her Aunt Vicki. Didn't she post here in the past?

Been involved in election stuff and not here for a while, but glad to hear they finally arrested her and Aliayah will finally have justice. I believe the other children witnessed the murder of their baby sister and have finally been able to come forward. Poor lilttle Aliayah spent her short little life on earth being abused and unloved. Hopefully, she had some tender comforting moments from her siblings. I can't imagine how this has affected them. I wish more people would follow the rule that if you see something, say something, particularly with children. The black eye photo was something that should have been investigated further. I'm sure there are plenty of regrets within the family, but at the end of the day, this evil vile woman is responsible for this beautiful baby's death. Heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Plumsy1