WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 #14 *Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://wvah.com/news/local/defense-...ord-murder-trial-request-for-acquittal-denied

The defense only called two witnesses: a member of motorcycle gang who was arrested on a DUI and confessed he personally knew she was sold for heroine and a waitress from Louisiana who said she saw the girl at an IHOP last November, recognizing her from a photo.

My own 2 cents: the guy from the motorcycle gang had a very high blood alcohol content and no one else corroborated what he said. How in the world did a waitress so far away recognize her after 6 years of growth and change? In a area where the case was never publicized. Hopefully the jury will see through these crazy stories and believe the stories of Lunsford’s own children who have had to endure this secret for so long.

http://wvah.com/news/local/defense-...ord-murder-trial-request-for-acquittal-denied

The defense only called two witnesses: a member of motorcycle gang who was arrested on a DUI and confessed he personally knew she was sold for heroine and a waitress from Louisiana who said she saw the girl at an IHOP last November, recognizing her from a photo.

My own 2 cents: the guy from the motorcycle gang had a very high blood alcohol content and no one else corroborated what he said. How in the world did a waitress so far away recognize her after 6 years of growth and change? In a area where the case was never publicized. Hopefully the jury will see through these crazy stories and believe the stories of Lunsford’s own children who have had to endure this secret for so long.

Did they actually call the gang member (Mitchell) or just the arresting police officer (McCarthy) repeating what Mitchell allegedly told him? Police officer testifying - that would be hearsay, right? and the IHOP waitress - she's evidently mistaken. JMO IMO

I think only the arresting officer testified, not the Pagan member.
My two cents-I no more believe this cockamamie defense than I do that Elvis Presley is living in my basement.:gaah:

Thought it was always closing argument, then jury instructions.... :confused:

Thanks for the tweets!! :wave:

Those precious sisters didn't lie. They didn't come up with this story!

I don't believe that either 2Hope4 - I mean they were 9 and 11 - coming up this a lie?? Give me a break!!

So - the jurors are deliberating?

Just catching up. The bad thing about a Trial by tweet you don't get hear the questions by both the Prosecution and the Defense, so we don't get the whole picture. I hope and pray the jury saw that what the defense put on was just hog wash and find LL guilty! jmo

Praying we don't have a repeat of "You Know Who" in FLA back in 2011...:please::pullhair::waiting::judge:

Jury begins deliberations in Lena Lunsford murder trial

LEWIS COUNTY, W.Va. (WCHS/WVAH) — The state and defense have wrapped up their cases in the trial of Lena Lunsford.

On day six of trial, the defense rested after calling two witnesses, a former Harrison County deputy sheriff and a waitress from Louisiana.

Lunsford, 35, formerly of Lewis County is on trial for the 2011 murder of her 3-year-old daughter, Aliayah. She was arrested in November 2016 in Florida, were she was living.

http://wchstv.com/news/local/defens...urder-trial-request-for-acquittal-denied?wchs

Praying we don't have a repeat of "You Know Who" in FLA back in 2011...:please::pullhair::waiting::judge:

I'm thinking positive thoughts. Aliayah has to get justice. She just has to. Her short life was beyond tragic. This person who gave birth to her needs to spend the rest of her life behind bars.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89
Back