WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 #14 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That was quick. She doesn't deserve a sentence with parole. No bleep mercy.

(OT. I was researching at acandyrose.com and see that she hasn't updated this case. Is the site still active?)

That was quick. She doesn't deserve a sentence with parole. No bleep mercy.

I was going to ask what was mercy, no mercy was and your statement answered that for me.

Thank God they found her Guilty!

Jury convicts Lena Lunsford on all four charges in death of missing daughter

Lewis County jury convicted a mother accused of killing her missing 3-year-old daughter on all four charges.

Lena Lunsford was convicted Monday on the charge that carried a life sentence – murder of a child by failure to provide necessities - and the charge of a death of a child by a parent by child abuse, which carries up to 40 years in prison. The jury will decide Tuesday whether she gets mercy or no mercy.

http://wchstv.com/news/local/defens...ord-murder-trial-request-for-acquittal-denied

Justice! I can't put everything I'm feeling into words, but I am so humbled by the sisters' grace and strength. I wish them much peace and love in the years ahead. And now... I hope the jury will show LL just as much mercy as she showed poor sweet Aliayah.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Well done, jury. Also, she deserves NO mercy, she gave Aliayah none.

Oh, c’mon I’d give her mercy. With a broken bed slat and Flinstones vitamins. I hope this woman never breathes air as a free person again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Draino. I hope they give her Draino.

Yes @Marples! I cosign 100%

I reinstalled tapatalk just so I could post here. I couldn't believe my eyes so I had to be sure it was true.

It's been years, but finally JUSTICE!

[emoji174]🥀

WOW! I didn't believe they would be back SO soon! I knew it was open & shut case.... 2 hours of deliberations!

:happydance:

:rose: JUSTICE for ALIAYAH!!

:judge:

Tuesday, April 24th:
*Trial continues GUILTY! (Day 7) (@ 9am ET) - WV - Aliayah Lunsford (3) (Sept. 24, 2011; not found) - Lena Marie Lunsford Conaway (34), "mom" indicted (3-6-17) on 4 counts: Murder of a child by parent by failure to provide necessities, which carries a life sentence; death of a child by parent by child abuse, which carries up to 40 years in prison; child abuse resulting in injury, which carries 1-5 years; and concealment of a dead body, which also carries 1-5 years. Pled not guilty. Jurors consist of 12 women, 2 men & 2 women alternates. No trial
hearing on 4/30.

4/20/18: If Conaway is convicted of the murder of the child by parent by failure to provide necessities, it's believed Flanigan will seek a separate trial on sentencing. The jury must decide whether it's life without parole or life with parole in 15 years if there's a conviction on this charge. The court also could decide to put the sentencing issue on the regular verdict form that will go back with jurors as they are asked to decide guilt or innocence.
4/23/18: If Lunsford Conaway is convicted of the most serious charge against her, a second trial with the same jury will be held on whether it would be life with parole or life without parole. It's unclear when that would be held.
After 2 hours of deliberations:
On the charge of murder of a child by a parent by failure to provide necessities: Guilty
On the charge of death of a child by parent by child abuse: Guilty
On the charge of child abuse resulting in serious bodily injury: Guilty
On the charge of concealment of a dead body: Guilty
The jury will decide tomorrow (4/24) if she will be granted mercy or no mercy on the murder charge.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdrh12372
Back