WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! If the entire family refused to talk on camera I'd doubt they would volunteer to allow media into the home.

jmo

Refusal to talk on camera may have been a way to maintain privacy, from those who really know them!

the more i think about it the more questions i have..i found the mother lena has a facebook page<modsnip> and now that its mentioned there are 5 kids, it would seem to me that i doubt there was a bedroom for each child so the chances that Aliayah was sleeping in a room alone or without a sibling is very slim and no one noticing someone coming in is very suspicious..

nancy grace transscript

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/26/ng.01.html

I see that they talk about Aliayah having "messed" at a friends house... wonder if that means accident? Like poop or pee... something about toddlers having potty accidents seems to send some parents over the edge...
Also the friend whose house they were at would provide the first non family sighting......

Lewis County does not have tax records online. Anyone have any ideas as to how we can get the layout of the home?

No, I don't have any ideas - on the weekend I did the real estate thing to see if it had been on the market recently and did not come up with anything. Sometimes real estate has layouts/pictures.

Wait - sometimes one has to write something down and then go duh - I did not look at rental units on Dennison Street - bet it is being rented since I did not find anything on real estate and they moved there within the last month or so ........DUH.

With regards to the screen door with a bad handle being discussed as hard to close properly; there is also an interior door.
jmo

Respectfully snipped. BBM

This came from LE

Parks said there were no signs of forced entry in the home, which the girl shared with four other children, her stepfather and her mother, who is pregnant with twins. There is a screen door, which does not have a handle, and a regular door, which doesn't shut very well, the lieutenant said.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/26/justice/west-virginia-missing-child/

the more i think about it the more questions i have..i found the mother lena has a facebook page and two of the daughters and now that its mentioned there are 5 kids, it would seem to me that i doubt there was a bedroom for each child so the chances that Aliayah was sleeping in a room alone or without a sibling is very slim and no one noticing someone coming in is very suspicious..

The child that shared a room with Aliayah got in bed with mom because Aliayah had kept her up crying the night before and she was finally asleep.

Refusal to talk on camera may have been a way to maintain privacy, from those who really know them!

Could be, but in all honesty, I think the reason they are avoiding the camera's is because they know their story doesn't hold up and are well aware anything they say on camera can be used against them in court. Remember, someone following the social network pages indicated mom followed the Casey Anthony trial....

The majority of parents whose child is missing isn't going to put their privacy over screaming at the top of mountains for any and all help to find their child.

jmvho

The child that shared a room with Aliayah got in bed with mom because Aliayah had kept her up crying the night before and she was finally asleep.

I want to know where the mom was while this baby was crying all night? I don't care that she is pregnant with twins and to deliver in a couple of weeks! This baby was sick, so they claim! Good Grief, I am sick of this. When will children have rights?

These are just some things that come to mind and make me say hmmm.....

First what time did the step dad leave for work? No time given so far that I see. Just sometime between 6:30 and 9.

Also several times I have seen LE say that the dogs followed her scent right to the river. Think about this: I am 3 years old, I sneak out of the house, I have NEVER been to the river but I make a bee line to the river? As curious as I am I do not stop to see anything, touch anything? I don't know my way to the river but I just go directly to the river?

I would love to see the area between the house and the river.

Parks said there were no signs of forced entry in the home, which the girl shared with four other children, her stepfather and her mother, who is pregnant with twins. There is a screen door, which does not have a handle, and a regular door, which doesn't shut very well, the lieutenant said.

IMO, this makes it more improbable Aliayah wandered out of the home as there have been NO reports of a door or window being left open, and we'd have to believe a sick 3 yr old was capable of closing two doors that were difficult to shut properly.

jmo

What also makes me wonder is ok if the mother went to wake her up at 9-9:30 but had last seen her 3 hours before then obviously what ever happened had to happen in that time period so around 6- 6:30 that morning,and now the fact she was up crying all night and the other child was in bed with mom so obviously something was wrong and they all just chose to ignore her and then check on her at 6:30 then after that she just disappeared?
IMO they know what happened to her..especially the mother and/or stepfather..

Good Morning,

I just heard about Aliayah being missing last night when I watched NG's show ... and came here to get "caught up".

NG's video crew showed a few photos of little Aliayah and the first thing I noticed that this little girl was NOT smiling in any of the photos and that IMO she looked "unhappy" ... This is SO SAD !

Another question I have -- which may have been asked and answered, and I apologize if asked -- BUT ...

WHO was baby-sitting Aliayah's 4 other siblings when Aliayah's mother went driving around town for 2 hours ?

Did someone come over to watch Aliayah's siblings while mother was driving around 2 hours?

Did the mother take any of the other children with her when she was driving around town ?

Did the mother leave the other children alone in the house when she was driving around town for those 2 hours?

MOO ...

No, I don't have any ideas - on the weekend I did the real estate thing to see if it had been on the market recently and did not come up with anything. Sometimes real estate has layouts/pictures.

Wait - sometimes one has to write something down and then go duh - I did not look at rental units on Dennison Street - bet it is being rented since I did not find anything on real estate and they moved there within the last month or so ........DUH.

Thank you elepher, That is another way to see pictures of the house.

:doh: Just to be clear, (sometime my post are unclear)

I never thought they would give a "Better Homes and Garden tour" of the house for the media,

But as most Super Sleuthers know, there are numerous places to see glimpses of the inside of a house or room and floor plans. for example,

People who have lived there before
Neighbors
Tax records
Contractor who pulled permits
Photos taken and background shots
Or if they are newer homes they have them on file sometime at clerks office.
And again some very aggressive reporters zoom in on window.
And like post up thread a person who just posted a walk through details...

there are Many, many ways to see what the inside of a house may look like..

:hug:

I do not think the older children stay there all the time. The mom's family is from Walkersville, which is down Hwy 19S. All the children from Bendale catch the school bus in front of the armory. There are a couple of older girls there that I do not know, but they look much older than 11 or 9. The house is a rental. One of the neighbors said they were not sociable. I found it strange because they have children around the same age and they don't play together??

Welcome Dog Gone. I was just about to post the exact same thing. Every photo I've seen of this baby has been of a very sad looking little girl who has something horrible going on in her life.

Okay so the mom checks on Aliayah at 630am because she was sick the night before. The mom watches the stepdad get picked up by a coworker for work, before she knows anything is amiss with Aliayah. Then she says she checked on her at 9 or 930 she already had vanished by then. Then she gets in her car and starts driving around the town, runs out of gas....goes to find gas...gets some...gets back to her home and calls police.

So the mom never left the house those three hours and yet gets in her cars to look for the girl....not the river? not the neighbors? not call the relatives to help? What would inspire a mom who hasn't left the house to get in a car and drive to find the girl. She is very pregnant so that would be one thing...but wouldn't she be looking around the house, yard, river, neighbors homes first? Why would she think the girl is miles away?

There isn't common sense reactions here....very hinky

There are various elementary schools in the smaller towns/areas, but all children in Lewis County that go to public school go to the middle school in town. Therefore, the older kids could stay at a relative's and still go to the same school, which would explain why I have not seen them at the bus stop.

Good Morning,

I just heard about Aliayah being missing last night when I watched NG's show ... and came here to get "caught up".

NG's video crew showed a few photos of little Aliayah and the first thing I noticed that this little girl was NOT smiling in any of the photos and that IMO she looked "unhappy" ... This is SO SAD !

Another question I have -- which may have been asked and answered, and I apologize if asked -- BUT ...

WHO was baby-sitting Aliayah's 4 other siblings when Aliayah's mother went driving around town for 2 hours ?

Did someone come over to watch Aliayah's siblings ?

Did the mother take any of the other children with her ?

Did the mother leave the other children alone in the house ?

MOO ...

BBM. Good question, I wondered the same thing. It hasn't been reported. We know step dad left for work. My guess is those children were left alone unattended or a family member was called if they live close enough to have been there in a short time. Which really doesn't make sense to me. I have a really hard time with wrapping my head around an almost 30 year old woman due to give birth to twins in two weeks (source NG transcript posted upthread) driving around for 2 hours and leaving her other babies home alone. Rather than her family searching while she stayed home with her babies..... if family lived close enough.

I remember how uncomfortable I was in the final weeks of my pregnancy with 1. And how difficult it was to drive and keep the belly away from the steering wheel.

**shaking head** with the whole thing here.

Please let the searchers find this precious child today.

Friday night-Aliayah at friends house-Aliayah "messes" at friends house and is taken home due to not feeling well
Overnight Aliayah ill and crying
6:30 am-mom gets uptyo see step dad off to work-9 yr old goes to mom's bed-aliayah reportedly finally asleep
9:30-mom goes to check on aliayah and take her temperature-aliyah gone
9:30 -11:30-mom drives around, runs out of gas, gets gas or gas money from someone continues to drive around
11:30 mom contacts police

Hey elepher and mom....I was able to give the layout on my post #194.....My aunt lived in that house for 40+ years before her death. I have been in that house many times....I tried to get your pic, mom, before my post but my cat
walked across my computer at about the same time......I apologize....I don't know how to fix it now so that the two posts would show together. If someone wants to help, I would appreciate it. I am soooo shocked and sad about this whole story that it has taken a few days for this to settle in so I could be able to post. I still have family in Bendale and have spoken with them. They just can't believe that this beautiful little girl is missing. The whole little community is really torn up about all of this.

I am in constant prayer that this little precious one is still alive and can be found......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop