WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
deelytful1 - Biological dad is Lunsford. From what I heard from someone that knows the family, that is not his first name, but they did say that he had been in prison several times.

The child that shared a room with Aliayah got in bed with mom because Aliayah had kept her up crying the night before and she was finally asleep.

IMHO, I don't think she finally fell asleep, I think she died. Did mum give her too much cold medicine? It's hard for me to explain away that baby A was asleep at 6, then gone, with so many family members (including grandma) living in the house. Also it appears that step-daddy was up at some point getting ready for work.

My hinky meter is telling me something happened during the night to baby A.

My opinion only - thanks.

Mel

The child that shared a room with Aliayah got in bed with mom because Aliayah had kept her up crying the night before and she was finally asleep.

Why was she crying all night? Do we have any idea?

Salem

Welcome Dog Gone. I was just about to post the exact same thing. Every photo I've seen of this baby has been of a very sad looking little girl who has something horrible going on in her life.

Thank You ... I knew the folks at WS would be "on top" of this story !

I agree ... The photos we have seen of Aliayah show a very sad little girl -- even the photo where Aliayah had a bag of Dorito's chips in her hands -- she did not look happy.

This is SO SAD because she is such a cute little girl !

I hope they find her soon !

MOO ...

Why was she crying all night? Do we have any idea?

Salem

I saw a report, i wish i could remember where, that stated that aliayah finally fell asleep at 6:30 and that the 9 yr old went to bed with mom at that time, so i think it's assumed she was crying.. mine do when not feeling well

Hey elepher and mom....I was able to give the layout on my post #194.....My aunt lived in that house for 40+ years before her death. I have been in that house many times....I tried to get your pic, mom, before my post but my cat
walked across my computer at about the same time......I apologize....I don't know how to fix it now so that the two posts would show together. If someone wants to help, I would appreciate it. I am soooo shocked and sad about this whole story that it has taken a few days for this to settle in so I could be able to post. I still have family in Bendale and have spoken with them. They just can't believe that this beautiful little girl is missing. The whole little community is really torn up about all of this.

I am in constant prayer that this little precious one is still alive and can be found......

Wow BeBeBru you are fantastic, :hug:

Could you tell me, about approximately how high the window are off the ground in the bedrooms? How large are they and do you know if they slide over to open or up?

And you spoke of a cellar (upthread) what is that like is it dirt floor?

Please do NOT post links to people we are NOT 100% sure are they person it is claimed they are. Facebook rumors MAY NOT be used in lieu of LE or MSM reports. I have removed the links to the "biodad." Until he identified by a reliable source, please do not repost them.

Thanks,

Salem

BBM. Good question, I wondered the same thing. It hasn't been reported. We know step dad left for work. My guess is those children were left alone unattended or a family member was called if they live close enough to have been there in a short time. Which really doesn't make sense to me. I have a really hard time with wrapping my head around an almost 30 year old woman due to give birth to twins in two weeks (source NG transcript posted upthread) driving around for 2 hours and leaving her other babies home alone. Rather than her family searching while she stayed home with her babies..... if family lived close enough.

I remember how uncomfortable I was in the final weeks of my pregnancy with 1. And how difficult it was to drive and keep the belly away from the steering wheel.

**shaking head** with the whole thing here.

Please let the searchers find this precious child today.

Grandma lives in the home (this is the gal who appeared with her daughter on tv).

What boggles my mind is why didn't grandma call 911 when her daughter disappeared for 2 hours?

Egads!

Mel

A call has been put out to the Glenville State College community for volunteers to help in the search for three-year-old Aliayah Lunsford in Lewis County. The child has been missing since Saturday morning when her mother went to wake her up and she wasn’t there.

Representatives from the FBI, U.S. Marshals Service, and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children are involved in the search along with several area search and rescue teams and divers. Volunteers are needed to help scour the area surrounding her home near Weston.
http://www.glenville.edu/news/?p=6701

On Nacy Grace last night, it was reported that some people in the house were polygraphed six times. Who? Mom can't take a poly due to pregnancy. The stepfather? The other children?

I think there may have been a party or something at the house on Friday night. I would like to know if anyone else was in that home and what, if anything, was going on.

yllek- here is a copy and paste from the NG transcript... if there was a party I don't think it was at the house.. unless the party moved from the friends house to aliayah's house due to her being sick

"Remember this was a kid who was sick the night before. Had to be brought home. Was diuretic, (INAUDIBLE) since she had messed at another friend`s house"

Grandma lives in the home (this is the gal who appeared with her daughter on tv).

What boggles my mind is why didn't grandma call 911 when her daughter disappeared for 2 hours?

Egads!

Mel

How do we know grandma lives in the home? and is it confirmed? I thought perhaps grandma was staying with mom while the search was going on.

On Nacy Grace last night, it was reported that some people in the house were polygraphed six times. Who? Mom can't take a poly due to pregnancy. The stepfather? The other children?

I think there may have been a party or something at the house on Friday night. I would like to know if anyone else was in that home and what, if anything, was going on.

Thank you. I had forgotten mom couldn't take a poly due to being pregnant.

I really wish there were some comments or leak somewhere regarding what neighbors have to say about what they may or may not have seen Friday evening.

Am curious to learn more about this incident with Aliayah reportedly "messing" at a friends house. It does make me wonder if mom or step dad was particularly angry with her for having an accident at a friends house. As has been stated a number of times already, we're all well aware of how many children are abused during potty training.....

Maybe a local can answer this or has anybody seen a recent view on TV?
Is there a swing set, sandbox, baby pool or outdoor toys in the back yard that would draw a 3YO to the back yard if she did get out?

Ok so it is reported that little aliayah was diuretic, so i'm assuming that means she had a pee accident, but what if it means she lost complete bladder control, what if she'd been injured earlier in the day on friday from mom from dad from an accident, from playing around with a sibling and mom panicked due to earlier run ins with the law..

Or the bladder is a muscle so could aliayah have had a closed head injury that caused her to feel sick and have loss of bladder control..

Just talking out loud.. MOO

So Aliayah was sick throwing up all through the night and had a fever. The mom is 2 weeks away from giving birth to twins...so she must be exhausted. I can imagine the situation of giving Aliayah "something" so that she will sleep so everyone else can sleep.

yllek- here is a copy and paste from the NG transcript... IF there was a party I don't think it ws at the house.. unless the party moved from the friends house to aliayah house due to her being sick

"Remember this was a kid who was sick the night before. Had to be brought home. Was diuretic, (INAUDIBLE) since she had messed at another friend`s house"

Thanks peeples! I can definitely see some people moving from one house to another if a child got sick and needed to be taken home. Party on, for some people. Plus, I don't have faith that the story being told is a true story, at this point. Some parts of it are probably ture, but the full story as we've been told to date does not add up to me. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop