WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some folks do not want LE involved unless at last resort. Could be of previous LE encounters, dirty living quarters, illegal stuff in house, living on financial aid and not reporting live-in SD etc. But they certainly would enlist help of relatives/friends in such profound dangerous situation. Also wonder when/if she called SD and/or other relatives prior to 911..

Don't think you should have your children then (not you, you know what i mean... ) . This is ridiculous behavior in my opinion. Not gonna call the fire department because a person has a stash of drugs or something? just not normal IMO If u love your child, it wouldn't matter if Jimmy Hoffa was buried in your basement.. you call 911 IMO but I'm not a felon (Thank God!)

closest I have is confirmation that mom was seen on surveillance video, which some might infer could be from a convenience store.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/26/justice/west-virginia-missing-child

Surveillance video shows the missing girl's mother during her apparent morning search for Aliayah, but there has been no sign yet of the girl.

Confirmation of running out of gas in MSM. Confirmation of mom searching being caught on camera. Thanks HH!

Still looking for cigarette confirmation, was it on video? I can't find it in print. TIA

Was the purchase of a pack of cigs ever confirmed by LE or MSM please? I was under the impression that it was a rumor from a site that we can't link to anymore? Thank you in advance for any clarification.

NO!!!!!

I thought it was confirmed by LE that she was seen on video making the purchase!:waitasec:

I've been following since Day 1 and if this was confirmed I'd LOVE to read about it!! Hasn't been as far as I'm concerned

I think Le confirmed she was seen on video, but the cigarettes/c-store came from a FB source only...JMO

Jumpin' off your post clu!

Very very important we figure this out. We can't let rumors be absorbed into common knowledge on WS threads. :)

That's the reason I joined WS and no other crime sites. WS'ers are meticulous about facts. This really is the best website for info IMHO!

TIA for anyone that can help find a cigarette confirmation, if not I'll have to file it under rumor in my head until it can be confirmed :)

closest I have is confirmation that mom was seen on surveillance video, which some might infer could be from a convenience store.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/26/justice/west-virginia-missing-child

Surveillance video shows the missing girl's mother during her apparent morning search for Aliayah, but there has been no sign yet of the girl.

Thanks HH-That's the link I found too! So, much overlapping info going on!:banghead: I'll make sure to look for specific link from now on-Sorry, I don't mean to intentionally pass on rumor!!
hiding.gif

Thanks HH-That's the link I found too! So, much overlapping info going on!:banghead: I'll make sure to look for specific link from now on-Sorry, I don't mean to intentionally pass on rumor!!
hiding.gif

It's hard these days with twitter, FB etc to figure out what's what :crazy: Plus the media coverage on this case has been :silenced: so its confusing to most of us IMO.

Was there a history of CPS complaints or concerns about this family unit? (may go toward explaining state of mind of mom and the decision to delay calling authorities for so very long - not condoning it that line of thought, just saying I can see a person who was not like myself and us, making very poor decisions based on different experiences)

I'm sure there was. I thought it was reported (or a local mentioned?) that she had just got the kids back not too long ago?

I will search for a link. Anyone else remember this?

ETA: They would have been taken away while she was incarcerated right?

I have this strange feeling that LE pretty much knows what happened already and they are just trying to recover her right now. I hope I am wrong and that she is sitting somewhere for some reason playing games and safe.

I am not good at posting pics. here it is from crankys if it works anyway. LOL

AliayahL.jpg

Dorito pix blown up:

Two pictures, same shirt.

Top picture shows no obvious bruising on the eye.

Bottom picture by Elepher shows a blue line that runs from the bottom of her eye across the picture. IMHO that is an artifact on the film or it was a red eye correction box as another member here suggested.

Also, I haven't commented about her appearance because I've only seen 3 pics of her (I think only 3). There could be other pics out there of her giggling and smiling. She looks well fed and clean and groomed is all I'm taking away from the picture. JMHO.

There is no way for me to tell if a child is abused or not from a couple of pics, I've seen pics here of smiling happy and giggling children who were later found dead and had been abused and killed by their caregivers. JMHO

Was she abused? She might very well have been I don't have enough info to make that determination myself just based on reported facts and a couple of pictures.

FWIW, at this point in time I think that someone in the home caused her death. She was then removed from the home. (just my opinion based on the reported facts and how they jibe with other cases on here).

Loving, connected caregivers IMHO do not respond to an accidental death by hiding the body and coming up with an alibi. There has to be a disconnect between caregiver and child somewhere. JMHO. Somebody did this to her and the problem is we have at least 2 adults in the house that I have read about. Which one or both is the question?

Just some thoughts! Just sharing :)

ETA Elephers pic! Didn't work well. Click on arrow on quoted elepher post and to track back to orginal photo she uploaded :D

Attachments

• Baby%20A%20with%20doritos.png
    Baby%20A%20with%20doritos.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 76
I don't want to throw this thread off topic, but I keep seeing the acronym MSM and can't for the life of me find the page again that has accronyms on it, Can someone PM me the link please. TIA!

MSM=mainstream media. :)

OK.. this is something I saw on FB but it is VERY proveable..Someone said that if you zoom in on poor baby Aliayah's pic with the doritos you can see a very evident black eye. I see it!!! Do YOU? Poor baby.

So see it. Poor Baby.

I believe it was on the Nancy Grace show that someone made a comment about police looking for Aliayah's clothes. I was thinking about that. Does anyone know if she was fully potty trained? And the news articles said the mother reported her to have been sick the night before and the morning she disappeared. If Aliayah got out of bed and out the door and wandered off, its quite possible that her PJ pants would have been wet or even messy first thing in the morning. With her being gone 5 days, if she is still alive and on her own somewhere, her pants must be very wet and messy by now unless she pulled them down and went potty outside somewhere. Also, if she sat down on the bottom of her pink sweatshirt, it would very likely be wet and maybe messy too. So, there is a good chance she may have taken off her soggy clothes, as they might have been bothering her. That would account for the police looking for her clothes. If Aliayah was wondering around without clothes, it seems like she would get cold, scratched up, and covered with bug bites. And if she had a fever and was sick, her illness could turn into pneumonia. She would also be very hungry and thirsty, depending on what, if anything, she might have found to eat along the way. I don't know if the area had rain and if she could have gotten water to drink out of puddles. I hope she didn't go into the river and that a kidnapper or pediphile didn't pick her up, and I hope that she didn't pass out somewhere out in the bushes or wilderness where she would be overtaken by exposure and cold and dehydration. I have mixed feelings about whether or not a family member did something to her, or she was abducted from the home, or she wandered off on her own. If she was abducted, I sure hope it was by someone who was desperate for a child and not by a pediphile who wanted to harm her. I just wish someone could find her (and hopefully alive) and bring some resolution to this case. This is such a sad and puzzling case. I would be concerned about the safety of the other children too. In fact, if I had small children and more babies on the way, I would never have moved to a rented house so close to a river! I'm paranoid about things like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en