WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9326-body-found-near-local-high-school

The Sheriff says the body was found on an access road behind the school. He isn't sure how the body got there, or how long it has been there. He did say that the body is a female between the ages of 20 and 40 years old. The Medical Examiner, along with the Crime Scene Unit are both reported to be on scene.

Hope I did that right..first time linking.. I snipped a lil part for u guys..

No word if FBI showed up at the scene. If it was Aliayah, they would be there wouldn't they?

I'm thinking this is an adult they found. No where in the article does it say a child's body.Usually a child's body being found makes the news ASAP

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9326-body-found-near-local-high-school

The Sheriff says the body was found on an access road behind the school. He isn't sure how the body got there, or how long it has been there. He did say that the body is a female between the ages of 20 and 40 years old. The Medical Examiner, along with the Crime Scene Unit are both reported to be on scene.

Hope I did that right..first time linking.. I snipped a lil part for u guys..

you did great!

How long does it take for the odor of decomposition to not be noticeable?

Sounds recent to me. IMO
:waitasec:
I would venture to say the odor of decomposition would be present and possibly detectable by humans until the body was reduced to a skeleton or mummified. How long that takes depends on temperature, insect activity, access to scavengers/animals, how deep the body is buried (or not at all), the presence of an aerobic or non-aerobic environment...IOW there are many, many variables that determine how quickly mother nature takes her course and a body ceases to emit an odor.

A skeleton, piece of bone or even a tooth, will emit a decomp odor that is detectable by K-9's for possibly hundreds of years. So, how long a decomp smell would be detectable by humans has many variables. Using a shallow burial and summer temperatures I would hazard a guess at a couple of weeks, tops. Coffin flies can be found 6 feet down in graves btw.

I realize I have not answered your question and I apologize but each case would be different due to the variables involved.

I am looking for a link online but I was watching the local news here in Fairmont and they are reporting that the stepfather is related to two women who went missing several years ago. They showed pictures but no names. One was an older lady and the other was a lady in her thirties maybe. As soon as I find it online I will post.

I am looking for a link online but I was watching the local news here in Fairmont and they are reporting that the stepfather is related to two women who went missing several years ago. They showed pictures but no names. One was an older lady and the other was a lady in her thirties maybe. As soon as I find it online I will post.

This was discussed earlier, way back near the 1st or 2nd day.

Now that's odd.....it was discussed here earlier in the case and we were all told it was nothing but a rumor. I hope the media isn't gonna start reporting rumors now.:waitasec:

Ya, I remeber that.. but I dont think it was ever confirmed that they were family.. Tho, i could be wrong, I do keep up with the threads, but sometimes the lil ones need me.. so i could be wrong :)

Both of the missing women that are RUMORED to be related to SD are large women, large boned IOW. I don't think the UID behind the school would be either of them.

After that rumor was spread and researched I thought it was determined they were NOT related...? Now MSM has it that they ARE related? I wonder how well MSM researched this or if the rumor that there was no relation was just misinformation as well.

-----
Quoting self (bad form, I know, I know, lol) but I do want to correct my post here. This one seems petite to me by measurements.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/stalnaker_marcus.html

Originally discussed here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150025&page=13
post #604

Thanks Wfgodot.

_________
I could have sworn that the pictures I viewed were of large women. Apologies.

Thanks. i knew it was rumored, but they just confirmed it on the news. I should have waited until WBOY posted the link on their website. Sorry

Thanks. i knew it was rumored, but they just confirmed it on the news. I should have waited until WBOY posted the link on their website. Sorry

don't worry....we'll be all over that link when it goes online

I'm out there in "internet" land and everyone is confirming Stacy Jacobson from WBOY just reported that story on the air. WTH is going on with this case?

Both of the missing women that are RUMORED to be related to SD are large women, large boned IOW. I don't think the UID behind the school would be either of them.

After that rumor was spread and researched I thought it was determined they were NOT related...? Now MSM has it that they ARE related? I wonder how well MSM researched this or if the rumor that there was no relation was just misinformation as well.

I think that it was said to be a rumor. I wonder if there is a connection? Maybe it wasn't a rumor after all. I guess we'll find out soon. Those women went missing in 1999 so I think that we can rule out any connection with the remains found today.

Well....I guess now we all just have to sit on our hands until we have confirmation

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/...911-record-reporting-aliayah-lunsford-missing
A Mother's Call: The 911 Record Reporting Aliayah Lunsford Missing
Following a Freedom of Information Act request, 5 News has received a copy of the first two phone calls that prompted a massive search to find a missing 3-year-old in Lewis County.

Thursday is the 13th day since Aliayah Lunsford was last seen by her family. What follows is an edited version of the first two calls made by Lena Lunsford, Aliayah's mother, that brought thousands to the Bendale area

Now that's odd.....it was discussed here earlier in the case and we were all told it was nothing but a rumor. I hope the media isn't gonna start reporting rumors now.:waitasec:

rumor on Websleuths is considered unsubstantiated facts not reported by MSM. Does not mean it is not true necessarily, simply that until MSM reports it or LE says it it must be considered rumor and is frowned upon by TOS.

so either

MSM is substantiating the connection of RL (by family relationship) to the two disappeared women.

or

MSM has resorted to printing rumors from FB pages.

I guess we shall know soon enough.

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109554
Aliayah Lunsford Still Missing on 13th Day

We've learned Aliayah's stepfather Ralph Lunsford is related to two women who went missing from Lewis County in 1999. To this day, they still haven't been found.

Ralph was also most recently an employee at Stonewall Resort. The resort released a statement to WBOY stating he "has not returned to work since September 24." The statement added the resort is cooperating with authorities in the investigation.

rumor on Websleuths is considered unsubstantiated facts not reported by MSM. Does not mean it is not true necessarily, simply that until MSM reports it or LE says it it must be considered rumor and is frowned upon by TOS.

so either

MSM is substantiating the connection of Ralph Lunsford (by family relationship) to the two disappeared women.

or

MSM has resorted to printing rumors from FB pages.

I guess we shall know soon enough.

Not the commisioner again is it? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members