WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some remains of an unknown person were found???? Sheesh I only fell asleep for a while and then went to get the kids!

Back to read the pages I missed in that time.

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109554
Ralph was also most recently an employee at Stonewall Resort. The resort released a statement to WBOY stating he "has not returned to work since September 24." The statement added the resort is cooperating with authorities in the investigation.

I am having serious flashbacks to Haleigh Cummings and I don't like it

Would somebody who followed the Hailey Dunn case be so kind as to clarify for me who it was in Public Office that was quoted so many times that really had nothing to do with LE?

http://www.westondemocrat.com/news.html
Per the local newspaper yesterday, Killeen sad that after today, there will not be any more press conferences. Most likely, no more information will be given to the media until they make an arrest. Now MSM will start digging up anything they can find just to report something.

whew, wow, okay it is not our girl but my prayers go out to the loved ones of whoever the remains found belong to. I hope that LE is able to discern whose they are and give some family somewhere closure.

well, looks like we have RL's place of employment nailed down finally. Stonewall Resort.

Aliayah Lunsford Still Missing on 13th Day

We've learned Aliayah's stepfather Ralph Lunsford is related to two women who went missing from Lewis County in 1999. To this day, they still haven't been found.

Ralph was also most recently an employee at Stonewall Resort. The resort released a statement to WBOY stating he "has not returned to work since September 24." The statement added the resort is cooperating with authorities in the investigation.

on FB pages there were relatives of the missing women who are friends with the family members, maybe that is were they got that info.

Would somebody who followed the Hailey Dunn case be so kind as to clarify for me who it was in Public Office that was quoted so many times that really had nothing to do with LE?

wasn't it Peter Kamper/Kempfer?

on FB pages their were relatives of the missing women who are friends with the family maybe that is were they got that info.

well, if the story isn't true I'm sure we'll see a retraction. Normally I wouldn't believe media gets their info from facebook....but in this case nothing would surprise me

I think IIRC, we had a county commisioner or city council member on Kyron Horman's thread that kept putting his :twocents: into things whenever the press would listen as well.

I guess it is not all that uncommon. A certain personality type that feels a need to get into the camera, as it were, even if they have no standing by their title to do so.

well, looks like we have RL's place of employment nailed down finally. Stonewall Resort.

so if Ralph didn't go back to work....I wonder what he's been doing. Obviously not babysitting. Maybe he finally decided to pick the trash up and help Mom :floorlaugh:

I am having serious flashbacks to Haleigh Cummings and I don't like it

After his record was in the news I doubt a resort would want him working there JMO.People might have cancelled when they read about his record.

(snip)
"The FBI said Thursday it's still working hard with county and state law enforcement today to track down Aliayah.

We've learned Aliayah's stepfather Ralph Lunsford is related to two women who went missing from Lewis County in 1999. To this day, they still haven't been found."
-------------
It bugs me when the press does this. "The FBI said..." and next sentence "We've learned..." as if it came from the FBI and has some authority and corroboration but the reality is the info could could have come from anywhere. UGH

wasn't it Peter Kamper/Kempfer?
OH! Yes! Thank you, truly. What was his position again, please?

ETA: I see it is answered above. TY TY all!
I am wondering if this is an intentional tactic. A good cop/bad cop routine utilized by many and very intentional.

My opinion only.

whoa whoa whoa!

the second photo shown on the video coverage on WBOY link IS NOT the photo of the 2nd missing family member that we debated on in the initial days.

Back when this possible connection was discussed we looked at a charlielink that displayed photos of a Mrs Stalnaker, a lady who was elderly and a Ms. Friend (her adult daughter who herself was probably in her 50s)

Who is this younger 30ish woman being shown???? WTH? I am getting so disgusted with the press coverage on this case.

Correction - I have consulted charleyproject and ladies were 69 and 45 and the photo shown on WBOY does not even slightly resemble the 45 year old.

I do not know who that photo was of.

whoa whoa whoa!

the second photo shown on the video coverage on WBOY link IS NOT the photo of the 2nd missing family member that we debated on in the initial days.

Back when this possible connection was discussed we looked at a charlielink that displayed photos of Stalnerak (sp?) a lady who was elderly and Friend (her adult daughter who herself was probably in her 50s)

Who is this younger 30ish woman being shown???? WTH? I am getting so disgusted with the press coverage on this case.

I've seen that picture before used for Mary Friend at other sites when I first heard about the relationship. To me it looks like she is younger with longer hair than some of the others I've seen

man, if I were her I would be really irritated that the photo on charleyproject is being used - that perm was not flattering when comparing the two pics side by side.

Even the facial features do not look the same to me but I will bow to your assessment.

Cold meds and sleuthing may not mix well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarainwonderland_