WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think their statement about the reward says they know exactly what happened and they just don't know where the body is.

They have learned everything about the crime from bugs in the house or a reliable witness.

I think they have been warned about putting any kind of investigative pressure on the mom until she delivers and it is just a waiting game.

I think you are exactly right but I was just wondering do we actually know when the twins are due? We've been talking about them coming since this case started so are they really due any day now? I don't remember how we came by that piece of info and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

But what is the motive for kidnapping & there's been no call for ransom? They have no $$$ . . . Drugs? To keep them quiet?

Don't like speculation

I don't like speculation anymore than you do. If LE ever apprehends the kidnapper, perhaps their motivation will come out at that time.

You're right and the thing is most of it is probably not true! moo

I disagree . . . most is probably true (IHMO, of course)! Hopefully these children will not want to investigate when they are older. I am sure they already know.

And what about these young kids having FB pages? I do not like it!!!

I think you are exactly right but I was just wondering do we actually know when the twins are due? We've been talking about them coming since this case started so are they really due any day now? I don't remember how we came by that piece of info and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Last sentence in this article.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/0...west-virginia-girl-considered-crime-fbi-says/

Lena Lunsford has four other children, from 9 months to 11 years old, and is eight months pregnant with twins.

'Eight months pregnant' to me could mean anywhere from 32 weeks (entering the eighth month) to 36-37 weeks (end of eighth month when this happened).

The number of obstetric WEEKS is the more accurate term to use - but MSM would not know this. And since she's been pregnant multiple times previously, it makes more sense that she would carry twins closer to the full 40 week term.

My two youngest are 12 & 14. They are not allowed to have facebook pages. My 12 year old was told by her daughter's teacher that I was "isolating" her by not allowing her to have a facebook page. I was shocked that some adults really are that clueless as to how dangerous those social networking sites are for children.

1) Baby A is missing
2) 4 children removed from home
3) Home was searched
4) FBI involved
5) Mom on fuel station video morning of Baby As disappearance
6) Baby A reported missing about 1130a by her mother

KNOWN FACTS

7) both adults living in the home have criminal records
8) volunteer search has been called off
9) deemed a crime now, not missing child
10) shift in investigation after children were interviewed

any other facts we can determine from MSM articles?

Adding to the list :

11) LE removed trash from the home, bagged it and put it outside
(photos of bagged up trash are in previous thread)

12) Mother of Aliayah is 8 months pregnant with twins

My two youngest are 12 & 14. They are not allowed to have facebook pages. My 12 year old was told by her daughter's teacher that I was "isolating" her by not allowing her to have a facebook page. I was shocked that some adults really are that clueless as to how dangerous those social networking sites are for children.

Isnt FB "rules" 13 yrs and up? I read that someplace in the Celina Cass case. I will research.

Something came out as soon as Little A went missing stating that LL was due in 2 weeks. If that is correct it would be sometime this week. She would still be early but maybe the DR scheduled to deliver this week because it is twins. jmo

Isnt FB "rules" 13 yrs and up? I read that someplace in the Celina Cass case. I will research.

Yes, but almost all the kids I know have them starting at 8 & 9 years old. Makes it really hard on parents like me who are more strick with their kids.

Yes, but almost all the kids I know have them starting at 8 & 9 years old. Makes it really hard on parents like me who are more strick with their kids.

I understand. My oldest is 7 and one of his friends has a FB acct. But this mom is "mean". No FB page for my kids for a LONG LONG LONG time. Its dangerous IMO. Anyway back to sweet Aliayah.

Sorry, I had to leave and just posted the homicide, abduction and concealed with what I had. So- homicide, killed, accidentally, intentionally. Homicide is death by another. Abduction, a lie told to conceal the killing? Abduction is taken. Concealed, hidden, hide the truth, I keep coming back to-why did LL decide to come out w the scenario that baby was taken or had disapearred? What were the reasons for that day? Was there a scheduled visit w DCS? There has to be some reason, imo, because seriously, if one child had just been vanished from the home, who is going to leave the home for that length of time? Was the SF called back to the home? I just cant see leaving, let alone that LL is due w twins, for 2 plus hours. imo, she was looking for someone and it wasnt her daughter.

LE is generally very reluctant to indicate that a child may have been murdered or killed, without some sort of evidence, in my opinion. They usually go out of their way to avoid saying that at all, i.e. Kyron. So I do tend to think they must have good reason to say what they said.

This mom is the meanest... no Facebook (nor texting) until your are 18. And several children into it we have stuck to that rule..

I wonder if SF was to drop the baby off somewhere or to someone to get rid of her when he went to work and she went out to see if the baby had been picked up yet. Couldn't concealment mean just the same as knowing exactly WTH happened and not saying it to LE while all the searching went on?????????

Where are you Baby A? I just checked in on you, and I noticed you haven't been found yet. I am so very sad you are still missing.

I so fear that this could become another unsolved missing child case. We need perpetrators to get caught and be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member