WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to log on to check this thread every morning as soon as I got my oldest up for school at 6:30 now I put off my visit to WS because I am terrified of what I will see here. Last night I accidently left my phone open to this page and when I realized that this morning I was honestly afraid to browse online for fear it would refresh the page before I could close it and I would see the "found deceased" heading next to her name. I know it is coming but I'm just not prepared for it, yet I don't want this baby to become one of the lost. We don't need another Kyron or Haleigh. They deserve to be found and laid to rest so that family & those of us that have come to love them can mourn them properly.

I know I am jumping the gun but I am so angry with this little angel's parents. They had such a precious gift and it appears she was nothing more than a throw away child to them. Why? Was she the only child that didn't belong to SD and he couldn't handle that? Did mom hate the bio dad so much she couldn't bear to look at Baby A (how many of us would have took her in and raised her as our own?) Was it just her age and they couldn't take the antics of a 3 year old with 2 younger siblings and twins on the way? Again, how many of us would gladly have put up with that just to see her happy, healthy and safe? Nothing excuses what it appears has befallen this child but I just want to know why and where is she now!

Ok, I'll end my rant now. I know I haven't said anything that everyone here isn't thinking or feeling but I had to get it out this morning. This has went on too long and it is time for it to end.

I think the FBI knows more than we think they do. They haven't offered any type of reward and to me that is telling. (I just don't know what it is telling) FBI has offered $10,000 in a lot of the cases I have seen. They haven't in this case. Why not? I believe there is a reason that we aren't privy to. moo

"We believe that there are three potential crimes here that may be committed. One's a homicide, the second is an abduction and a third may be a concealment," says FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen.

A small group of persons of interest are being looked at by about 50 local, state and federal officers.

"We are looking at them very, very closely and as we move through this, right now, we cannot tell you exactly any evidence that we've collected this far but we're moving in that direction," Killeen adds.
http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/...nce-of-lewis-co-girl-now-being-called-a-crime

I think the FBI knows more than we think they do. They haven't offered any type of reward and to me that is telling. (I just don't know what it is telling) FBI has offered $10,000 in a lot of the cases I have seen. They haven't in this case. Why not? I believe there is a reason that we aren't privy to. moo

Completely agree. I think they pretty much know what happened to Aliayah now, they just can't prove it......... yet.

I'm not the religious type but I pray you are right. I hope with everything in me that they are just waiting on the birth of the twins and that that day will be the beginning of the end for these two "parents". I really can't stand the thought of this child being lost forever and those two going on to raise the other 6 children as if Baby A never exsisted and then possibly doing this to another child.

"Right now the volunteer segment of the command post has been disbanded," Killeen said. "We are no longer considering this as a walk-off, that being a child leaving the home and wandering off into the woods or into a body of water. That has been ruled out. The chances of anyone surviving in this elements is absolutely remote. At this time we are looking at this matter strictly as a crime."

However, there is no longer an investigative interest in searching the Lunsford's Dennison Street home, Killeen said.
http://theintermountain.com/page/co...-becomes-criminal-investigation.html?nav=5014

The FBI team sent to investigate a child's disappearance has to be a group of smart, savvy people. This isn't their first rodeo. I have faith that they will figure out what happened to little Aliayah. I just seem to have a problem with patience. I want to know NOW what happened to her and where she is!!

"Right now the volunteer segment of the command post has been disbanded," Killeen said. "We are no longer considering this as a walk-off, that being a child leaving the home and wandering off into the woods or into a body of water. That has been ruled out. The chances of anyone surviving in this elements is absolutely remote. At this time we are looking at this matter strictly as a crime."

However, there is no longer an investigative interest in searching the Lunsford's Dennison Street home, Killeen said.
http://theintermountain.com/page/co...-becomes-criminal-investigation.html?nav=5014

Hmm. Wonder why? If she was abducted, where from?

The possibility of a concealment could be one reason the FBI isn't offering a reward. If someone is protecting her they wouldn't respond to a reward. She would be given back to her family and that would be the very reason they have her. Unless, someone is hiding her in order to get a reward.

If it was an abduction a reward probably won't help to get leads. She would be hidden from everyone, might be in another state by now, or worse. If anyone knew anything I believe they would already have come forward with the information.

A homicide could be family related and a reward wouldn't help with that.

These are just my thoughts so feel free to jump in and change my mind. lol

moo

Not hearing much is very hard on us because we have ‘adopted’ this child into our hearts. I hope the siblings are doing okay. The oldest ones should be able to tell what everyday life was like in that household. Poor babies.....all of them.

I am looking at the order FBI SA Killeen said in the statement which said Homicide, abduction, then concealed. Who was killed, who was abducted, who was concealed. Was she killed, was she abducted, was she concealed. Has this statement by him been confirmed? If so, the answer is there, imo. Dead, taken, hidden. Gah!! So discouraging!

http://wajr.com/morning_show_fm.php
The Morning Edition

2009 West Virginia Broadcasters Association "Best Talk Show" Award-Winner
"The Morning Edition" on WAJR-FM is broadcast M-F from 8:30-10A.M. It begins with "Ask the Experts" at 8:30 featuring Mike King, a fixture in broadcasting across North Central West Virginia. Mike's show keeps listeners up to date on what's happening in the community with local businesses and The United Way. At 9:00A.M, "The Morning Edition" begins with host Reuben Perdue. The show tackles every topic, no matter how controversial. From religion and social issues to the local board of education, Reuben opens the phones every day to welcome different points of view. Listeners are encouraged to participate by phone at (304) 623-3865 or email at rperdue@wvradio.com.

I'm following baby Lisa's case, which also involved the FBI, and they are acting totally opposite of how they acted with little aliayah, it's quite telling.. for baby lisa there is an AA, pleas for help, info being given out etc etc.. because they believe little lisa was really abducted... it's telling that none of this was done for little Aliayah, the FBI knew from the beginning she wasn't kidnapped and didn't wander away......
MOO

I think their statement about the reward says they know exactly what happened and they just don't know where the body is.

They have learned everything about the crime from bugs in the house or a reliable witness.

I think they have been warned about putting any kind of investigative pressure on the mom until she delivers and it is just a waiting game.

I think their statement about the reward says they know exactly what happened and they just don't know where the body is.

They have learned everything about the crime from bugs in the house or a reliable witness.

I think they have been warned about putting any kind of investigative pressure on the mom until she delivers and it is just a waiting game.

I'm so afraid you're right.

I think they already know what happened but they are protecting those twins before they come down hard on mom. I'm glad for the babies' sake.

The rumor / news / talk pages on facebook are driving me nuts. All I can think of is those poor kids reading that stuff when they are teenagers. I'm sure they'll look it up when they are older and those rumors will hurt just as much if not more than the facts will.

I think they already know what happened but they are protecting those twins before they come down hard on mom. I'm glad for the babies' sake.

The rumor / news / talk pages on facebook are driving me nuts. All I can think of is those poor kids reading that stuff when they are teenagers. I'm sure they'll look it up when they are older and those rumors will hurt just as much if not more than the facts will.

You're right and the thing is most of it is probably not true! moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member