WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any confirmation as to when Aliayah was seen outside of the home? I mean, has anyone come forward on the record as having seen Aliayah recently aside from Lena, her mom, and her kids?

(I know Aliayah was supposedly at friend's house the night before she was reported missing, but I don't think those friends have been identified, come forth, or been confirmed as existing by LE.)

..'feistygirl' ( i believe it was )-- posted in the last thread that there was a clothing drive september 20th--( 4 days before she went missing )----the church pastor recalls seeing aliayah there..

..according to the news tonight--( monday)---it was posted that LE isn't sure when aliayah was last seen alive.

( sounds like they aren't taking mom's "word for it" on what she's saying..or the other children-( since removed from the home by CPS)- aren't backing up what she's said..)

http://www.dailymail.com/News/201109283102?page=1&build=cache
--article re: clothing drive--

I just re-watched the Mom and grandma video and something hit me. A woman who is pregnant with twins her hormones are high right? If you re-watch notice how she seems like she is forcing the sadness. The way she is talking is just like a person trying to act with no experience would to drum up some emotion.

Now if this mother was totally had no idea where little A was, no way would she be able to hold back being she is pregnant.

Think of someone faking and trying to bring up the tears and concern, as you watch it, you'll see it clearly.

I could be totally wrong but my gut and sense is she is hiding something, knows something, now I don't know if she did it or knows who did and covering for them.

I just re-watched the Mom and grandma video and something hit me. A woman who is pregnant with twins her hormones are high right? If you re-watch notice how she seems like she is forcing the sadness. The way she is talking is just like a person trying to act with no experience would to drum up some emotion.

Now if this mother was totally had no idea where little A was, no way would she be able to hold back being she is pregnant.

Think of someone faking and trying to bring up the tears and concern, as you watch it, you'll see it clearly.

I could be totally wrong but my gut and sense is she is hiding something, knows something, now I don't know if she did it or knows who did and covering for them.

..do you happen to have a link handy lera?

..i haven't seen it or i'd pull it up myself-------good call though---on the pregnancy/hormones..

It is hard to explain but being I was in some community theater plays and had to go into hysterics and cry on stage, I kind of got that "radar" for lack of better word on the acting part. This is a bad acting job even though she did bring up the sniffles and eyes watery. She is aware people are watching her. Noted by her eyes looking around at people behind the camera. The first part with her not on camera her voice you can tell she was drumming up the tears, then when she is seen on camera she has a stuffy type nose, then the end her eyes watery. Now a pregnant woman with hormones very high, no way could even sit still in my opinion. I wouldn't just be a little sad like she is.

Grandma doesn't have one ounce of sadness. Its as if, she is talking about the news of the day. The daughter even had to press in the end "We want her home" Grandma says "we love her and miss her" (stated matter of factually with no emotion)

Well, I had a heart attack several months ago, have been unable to work or drive and live just 250' from the courthouse. Time is what I have lots of...for now
Good luck! Keep in mind though, this family recently moved to Lewis County so the criminal records could be anywhere in state or out of state.

Well, I had a heart attack several months ago, have been unable to work or drive and live just 250' from the courthouse. Time is what I have lots of...for now

So... what do we know that are facts in this case?

The only thing I consider a fact is baby A. is missing and both parents have a criminal history. Everything else that is known was said by the mother.

BTW I have not heard LE state the number and ages of the other children in any press release. Nor have LE make a statement concerning the living conditions of the family. Apparently everything speculation.

Here's an unlikely theory. Please understand that I am putting this theory forth not because any evidence indicates this is probable, but because I cannot stand the idea of another beautiful innocent life taken. I just need to believe this could end with Aliayah's "safe" return.

There have been cases where parents have conspired with relatives and/or friends to hide/conceal a child and have some complicated scheme whereby (this is the idea anyway) information leading to the whereabouts of the child would be brought forth, sometimes through a lawyer, and then some substantial reward will be collected and later shared.

I am thinking of the case of Shannon Matthews, who was drugged, concealed and held for 24 days by the uncle of her mother's boyfriend (seriously, truth is so much more twisted than any fiction). The promise of a reward was the entire motivation behind this kidnapping.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/shannon-matthews-kidnap

I am not saying I believe this is what has happened to Aliayah, but I have to believe a lesser evil is even a remote possibility.

Thank you! I actually posted about the Shannon Matthews case on the last thread, but I don't think anyone saw it. This is something that has been on my mind also, but like you, I think maybe it's just because I WANT that to be what has happened, because right now, it's the best scenario. But yes, for the the money and also I believe partly for the attention.

Still reading all posts and still lurking A LOT lol, just don't really know what to say, but wanting to thank you for all the info on the thread :tyou:

What has changed so drastically in this case to cause LE to do a 180 & now say they don't believe the child wandered off, that she is missing due to a crime?

Only 2 things I can come up with:1) Maybe LE interviewed the older Lunsford kids over the weekend, who may have felt more comfortable talking in the absence of the parents. I believe this scenario is very likely, and/or, 2) the tip from attorney Dyer proved to be credible and eliminated the possible wandering away scenario (I think this "tip" may actually be a cover story invented by LE to keep LL & RL from knowing that one or more of the kids spilled the beans). JMO

Has this been talked about? I've been somewhat lurking, but with little news, there isn't much to discuss.

Defense Attorney Tom Dyer offered his services for free last week for anyone who knew anything about Aliayah's disappearance. He said he did get a tip from someone he caled a credible source, who said someone who is in or has a relationship with the family is responsible for Aliayah's disappearance.

Whomever wrote this obvs can't spell (caled), but it is in the MSM.

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109288

I sure wish we knew who this person is and if they stole baby A...and is there a possibility she may still be alive.

MOO

Mel

What has changed so drastically in this case to cause LE to do a 180 & now say they don't believe the child wandered off, that she is missing due to a crime?

Only 2 things I can come up with:1) Maybe LE interviewed the older Lunsford kids over the weekend, who may have felt more comfortable talking in the absence of the parents. I believe this scenario is very likely, and/or, 2) the tip from attorney Dyer proved to be credible and eliminated the possible wandering away scenario (I think this "tip" may actually be a cover story invented by LE to keep LL & RL from knowing that one or more of the kids spilled the beans). JMO

IMO, they may have believed she wandered off after the first few hours. I know some have posted their personal experiences with toddlers wandering off and hiding but I believe it became very clear after their thorough search of the river and the area that this precious baby girl did not walk out of that house on her own. I was hoping they would do a parellel investigation and it seems that is exactly what occurred. A search of the home may have provided them with the evidence they needed.

I was skeptical about the wandering off story from the beginning but even more so when it was revealed that Aliayah was ill. A sick child wouldn't leave the house in the dark without someone else in the home waking up. She would be crying for her mommy. :(

I think LE/DA are playing the odds that she would likely have turned up by now if she wandered out of her house on her own.

if she was kidnapped - the criminal has a very long head start.

Someone who already has a relationship with the lawyer and trusts him? Doesn't trust the police?

It could be a fear issue too. That's why this whole thing is so murky. We are not dealing with your average fine, upstanding, law-abiding citizen. And probably a very extended family. Small state, small town. They move around between 2 or 3 counties, but they stay close. Especially the more poverty stricken ones. They all stick together and help each other out. The word clannish comes to mind.

"We've searched high, we've search low, under over in between everything, but to no avail, we could not bring you back to us (Weston). We have prayed, screamed your name and cried even though most did not know you. You made us think harder, love deeper and say I love you more than we usually do. You made us more thankful for our children and a little less of the wants in life. You gave us strangers that turned into friends that we would have never met and turned those friends into family. You gave us more than what We could give you. We are SO sorry Aliayah, sweet little Aliayah Lunsford. but all of Weston wants to Thank you for what YOU have done for us. ~~~Love Margie Blake"

This was posted by my wife, who's been searching for Aliayah since she went missing. She posted it to her Facebook friends and groups.

Thanking God for the good that has come out of this bad. Little Aliayah has accomplished more in her little life than most do in a lifetime. Can I post this (on my FB) with your wife as the author?

Good morning, all. I hope that this is Aliayah's day to come home!

I just "watched" the video Lera posted above. It's in quotes because I'm analyzing some videos without audio at work and I usually "watch" stuff online by pulling it up and listening while my work is full screen. :innocent: At the very beginning of the clip, I was struck by how child-like Mom's voice sounded. The contrast with Grandma's voice is huge, IMO. I do wonder if some of the things mentioned in previous posts, such as her eye movements, aren't due to the fact that in a sense (whether she has anything to hide or not) people are asking her to put on a "performance" for the cameras. I don't know how these things work...maybe crew are giving her cues, like to speak up for example or that they have a certain amount of time left? I defer to the more experienced WSers on this. :waitasec:

Is there a away to double check the clothing drive... I "heard" it was August 20th (before school started) not Sept 20th.

I believe that you heard right, August. I remember seeing the sign at the church, but couldn't remember if it was when I was walking the dog or picking up my child at the bus stop. I do remember it was on a Saturday, so that would be August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3