WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, Aliayah is just a throw-away child. She had no daddy to protect her. RL probably resented her because she was conceived when he was in jail. There are so many people with criminal backgrounds on all sides of this family.

I'm on the fence about when she disappeared, the lack of pictures could just be because she was in foster care.

As for what happened to her, I lean more towards that she was sold or given away in exchange for something.

Dipshit parents think the kids are disposal like the diapers...my heart is broken over so many lost children. I am not laying blame in this case, (YET)but we have seen it in so many just like this one

I am wondering about a former foster mother....it was mentioned somewhere on here that LL had just recently got her children returned to her care.

A neighborhood girl, sorry~ now a full grown woman, is a placement officer for the State of WV. She has approached all the neighbors that she has had relationships with for her 28 yrs. As a result, several children have been placed in this little town.
I raised one of my grandsons til he was 4, when he left it nearly killed me with worry, because of that, my H declined signing the application. I get very attached....I can surely see how a family caring for Aliayah would not have given her up, especially IF evidence of past abuse.

Foster care could explain lack of photos and I do know that she would have been separated from other siblings if she had a special need.

Thank you so much for your post. The thought of this possibility gives me hope. I want so much for this baby to be safe somewhere, with someone who is giving her coddling and nurturing. I would be willing to help with their defense!

:seeya: CJMajorGirl,

I agree with you - I think this poor baby girl has been gone for much longer than we have been told.
Question - why do you think RL and LL were at a bar Friday night? And how long do you think she has really been missing?

Hi there Kimbreeley!!
I would like to see pictures, or accounts from someone other than the minister or the family about the last time she was seen. Old neighbors, social workers, someone like that. Did you notice when they interviewed the neighbor man about the lack of LL asking him had he seen her, they didn't ask HIM when the last time HE saw her was? (strange i think)

I read they were at a bar in an article -i will have to check back thru my notes.

http://www.wajr.com/includes/news_items/1/news_items_more.php?id=13281&section_id=1

. Attorney Tom Dyer says based upon the investigation so far, authorities are now much less optimistic that they'll be able to find Aaliyah Lunsford alive. Dyer says the investigation has gone almost as far as it can.

snipped

Ohhhhhhhh---obviously Mr. Dyer IS a rocket scientest!! lol!! Isn't this the attorney that had the "secret informant"....? jmo -and just frustrated because I KNOW that the FBI can get the truth out of these people!

Thinking out loud here for a second, but is there any chance FBI or LE knows of this website and could read some of the brilliant theories here? I am certain that they have their own, but the ones that I have seen here in the last few days really seem to be very tangible/likely scenarios.
It is probably a good thing that I am on the west coast, or I would become quite a nuisance to these people..

http://www.wajr.com/includes/news_items/1/news_items_more.php?id=13281&section_id=1

. Attorney Tom Dyer says based upon the investigation so far, authorities are now much less optimistic that they'll be able to find Aaliyah Lunsford alive. Dyer says the investigation has gone almost as far as it can.

snipped
FWIW, I think this is just a comment to prepare people for the organized search to end. And sadly, it may end without Aliayah being found.

I do wonder how or why Tom Dyer would have inside information from LE. Is Tom the attorney who offered his services pro bono?

Also wondering, why LE has not made public any kind of confirmation of the last time seen outside of the family. That seems like such basic information if the organized search is almost exhausted, why not make this available to the public? How would it hinder the investigation if an accurate date last seen was made public? :waitasec:

IANAL.... if she was charged with welfare fraud what is the most likely thing to happen? She is ordered to pay the funds back plus a fine?

If she voluntarily gave someone else custody, why would mom, s-dad, grandma not have any visitation afterward?

No pictures..... I'm still going back to the no pictures thing and something I recall from early on in this case. It was reported LL followed the CA trial. This is probably a complete stretch, [speculation:] but what if something happened to Aliayah right after or near Christmas time? The family chose to hide it and tried to see what worked and what did not work for CA? They see what worked, plan on moving near the river and shortly thereafter report Aliayah missing.. L family theory being, 'Fell in the river never to be found'.

While simply a theory (and possibly a far reaching one) it might explain why NO ONE in this family is talking and NO ONE apparently has any memories of Aliayah after Christmas. (my theory being they saw how costly CA's lies have become..)

jmo

Remember shortly after this story broke it was reported dogs tracked her to the river?

Cubby, my thoughts are pretty much in line with yours, but ...

The Pastor of Bendale Methodist stated she saw Aliayah at the Church Clothing Drive on August 20th. Also the tracking dogs followed her scent down to the river.

If not for these two things, I would also wonder how long Aliayah has really been missing.

I think something happened closer to the time she was reported missing on September 24th. Think about it, the other children are not in the home and surely LE or CPS has been able to question them outside the presence of Lena. I think we would have seen an arrest by now, if she had really not been seen since Christmas.

If LE is looking at pictures, they may be more recent ones. Or maybe they are looking for signs of abuse, i.e., in the Christmas photo, Aliyah's face still has that chubby baby look. Perhaps more recent photo's show a drop in weight, or other tell-tale signs of abuse?

I dunno grasping at straws maybe, just trying to think outside the box.

I believe that Aliayah has been murdered. :maddening: Please let's put our heads together to figure out where she could be.

LE said the public could search so give some ideas of where to search. The locals could probably get together again to look.

She has to be found or the murderer/s won't be prosecuted.

Authorities are losing optimism that they'll find a missing three year old girl alive. Attorney Tom Dyer says based upon the investigation so far, authorities are now much less optimistic that they'll be able to find Aaliyah Lunsford alive. Dyer says the investigation has gone almost as far as it can.

"It's gonna be one of those incredibly difficult cases to develop further evidence, and as a result I want to brace the listening public for a period of time that may involve little if any news about further developments in this case."
Hmmnnn, ok.

Is Tom Dyer representing an interested party in this case? How does he know these details and on whose behalf is he speaking? Are we to consider him an insider? Or maybe a talking head, like one of the guest attorney's who appear on NG? He's telling us more than LE is?

Color me confused ...

Hmmnnn, ok.

Is Tom Dyer representing an interested party in this case? How does he know these details and on whose behalf is he speaking? Are we to consider him an insider? Or maybe a talking head, like one of the guest attorney's who appear on NG? He's telling us more than LE is?

Color me confused ...

....... wait a minute ..... isn't this the same Tom Dyer that said a previous client had given him a tip that led him to believe she was still alive??? Hhhhmmmmmm...........

Where are you Aliayah? :(

I believe that Aliayah has been murdered. :maddening: Please let's put our heads together to figure out where she could be.

LE said the public could search so give some ideas of where to search. The locals could probably get together again to look.

Do we have any locals still searching? You are right - she needs to be found!!

FWIW, I think this is just a comment to prepare people for the organized search to end. And sadly, it may end without Aliayah being found.

I do wonder how or why Tom Dyer would have inside information from LE. Is Tom the attorney who offered his services pro bono?

Also wondering, why LE has not made public any kind of confirmation of the last time seen outside of the family. That seems like such basic information if the organized search is almost exhausted, why not make this available to the public? How would it hinder the investigation if an accurate date last seen was made public? :waitasec:

Yes, Tom Dyer is the one who offered his services free - said a prior client had given him a tip and it led him to believe Aliayah was alive and well......

Hi there Kimbreeley!!
I would like to see pictures, or accounts from someone other than the minister or the family about the last time she was seen. Old neighbors, social workers, someone like that. Did you notice when they interviewed the neighbor man about the lack of LL asking him had he seen her, they didn't ask HIM when the last time HE saw her was? (strange i think)

I read they were at a bar in an article -i will have to check back thru my notes.

Very well said, as always, lady!!

Cubby, my thoughts are pretty much in line with yours, but ...

The Pastor of Bendale Methodist stated she saw Aliayah at the Church Clothing Drive on August 20th. Also the tracking dogs followed her scent down to the river.

If not for these two things, I would also wonder how long Aliayah has really been missing.

I think something happened closer to the time she was reported missing on September 24th. Think about it, the other children are not in the home and surely LE or CPS has been able to question them outside the presence of Lena. I think we would have seen an arrest by now, if she had really not been seen since Christmas.

If LE is looking at pictures, they may be more recent ones. Or maybe they are looking for signs of abuse, i.e., in the Christmas photo, Aliyah's face still has that chubby baby look. Perhaps more recent photo's show a drop in weight, or other tell-tale signs of abuse?

I dunno grasping at straws maybe, just trying to think outside the box.

Thank you for confirming the source of the August 20th sighting. I agree this means my Christmas theory is probably not likely. though we still have no confirmation of any sightings of Aliyah after August 20th - which is still more than a month prior to her being reported missing......

more later as I gotta get back to homework with the little guy.

bbl

Hmmnnn, ok.

Color me confused ...

:goodpost:

Yes, Tom Dyer is the one who offered his services free - said a prior client had given him a tip and it led him to believe Aliayah was alive and well......

Thank you. Respectfully, I don't believe this is a 'balloon boy' incident despite this 'tip'. I can't imagine how anyone would benefit from hiding a safe Aliayah for so long.

I'm kind of leaning toward an accident LL hid, even from the step dad, but I have to think about that possibility more before I can expand on it. Maybe an od of cold medicine that she hid in the am? I dunno, I just wish she would be found. She needs to be found regardless of the outcome.

I have some idea's which would mostly have to be done by the locals....

IMO, we need to verify the former addresses as a possible 'dumping' location. If we can verify those we can target them for fliers and ask residents in targeted area's to check their private property and keep an eye open in public property area's.

Has LE verified what she was wearing? Sure would be nice if we had photo's of the same type of clothing so locals would have a visual on the flyers.

Were any toys missing with Aliayah? Any blankets? Anything that might be missing people should look for?

IIRC someone mentioned hunting season in this area? I know zero about hunting, but hunters or 'outdoors' types should be aware to look for something unusual. Particularly disturbed ground which might be a potential burial site.

We can probably safely assume LL wouldn't discard Aliyah in the same manner FCA did... and woman usually discard in water. Anyone doing water activities of any kind, fishing- even from the shore, boating, kayaking should be targeted. The kinds of magazines, or publictions they would read.

I WISH there was a reward set up for this case. LL seems to be struggling financially and if those she associates with are in similiar positions a reward might be more inclined to report information with a reward. (even though we've seen so many times they don't generate results that solve a case.)

I'm not local, but we'd need locals with feet on the ground. For flyers and even to organize a fundraiser for a reward. Maybe the church mentioned above would be interested in hosting something like this? Maybe a local restaurant? I'm not familiar with the area so hopefully the above will help locals brain storm some more idea's.

there is also an entire forum set up as a resource center here at WS for families of the missing. Check out those resources! There are some fantastic idea's there! (brb with link)

ETA: link to WS resource center:

Websleuth's Resource Center - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Another thought...... MSM will publish info on fund raisers so if there are any, locals please let's make sure media knows. This will at least keep Aliayah's name and face in the public eye.

I have some idea's which would mostly have to be done by the locals....

We can probably safely assume LL wouldn't discard Aliyah in the same manner FCA did... and woman usually discard in water. Anyone doing water activities of any kind, fishing- even from the shore, boating, kayaking should be targeted. The kinds of magazines, or publictions they would read.

RL worked at Stonewall Jackson Resort. There is a hugh lake there. One of my daughters told me about a swampy reed filled area too shallow for motor boats. I know you said women are more likely to use water but when I asked my husband why Aliayah hasn't been found (the smell of decomposition, the hunters, all of the searches conducted) and he said water like in a well. No smell. My daughter (same one) said it would have to be an abandoned well because people drinking the water would know it was contaminated and would have checked it.

Would there be a map available of abandoned wells in the area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966