WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my Facebook travels, I see that some of RL's family members call him Keith. The guy doesn't seem to have an online presence, at least that I could find. But thought I would put that out here in case someone comes across the name.

If the children were in mom's physical custody but DHHR still retained legal custody, it would be DHHR's call on consent concerning releasing any info on any children in the family. I wonder if that would apply to unborn children also. If it includes unborn children, Not sure what the law is in WV.

Based on all the information that has been released, it's my opinion that the children already had their own attorney representing them. And if it's who I think it is, LE isn't going to say a word. The adults in that family have been in way to much legal trouble to not have CPS involved for a very long time.

Does anyone know if WV has a "Guardian Ad Litem" program in place???

If they do...Has one been assigned to ALL the children???

I am one in Florida...I am assigned a case and my appointment is in place as long as the child/ren are in the court system. My current case is 2 brothers (14 &16)...I have had them for a year and a half...They have been given back to the mom on a six month trial basis. I am still responsible for them until the final court papers are closed. Do not know if she will be able to keep them...they are not attending school and I sat in DJJ court for 4 hours Tuesday and one of them did not show up..The younger one has a Pot smoking problem & the older one is addicted to Video Games..

Dear God...Please Let The World Know WHERE This Child Is...

I have some idea's which would mostly have to be done by the locals....

We can probably safely assume LL wouldn't discard Aliyah in the same manner FCA did... and woman usually discard in water. Anyone doing water activities of any kind, fishing- even from the shore, boating, kayaking should be targeted. The kinds of magazines, or publictions they would read.

RL worked at Stonewall Jackson Resort. There is a hugh lake there. One of my daughters told me about a swampy reed filled area too shallow for motor boats. I know you said women are more likely to use water but when I asked my husband why Aliayah hasn't been found (the smell of decomposition, the hunters, all of the searches conducted) and he said water like in a well. No smell. My daughter (same one) said it would have to be an abandoned well because people drinking the water would know it was contaminated and would have checked it.

Would there be a map available of abandoned wells in the area?

Great Thoughts...The "swampy reed filled area"....can be searched by Air Boat...my son has one and it goes anywhere...with or without water!

Abandoned wells and little sinkholes are all over Florida....Are they in WV as well???

Dear God...Please send Aliayah HOME!

Does anyone know if WV has a "Guardian Ad Litem" program in place???

If they do...Has one been assigned to ALL the children???

I am one in Florida...I am assigned a case and my appointment is in place as long as the child/ren are in the court system. My current case is 2 brothers (14 &16)...I have had them for a year and a half...They have been given back to the mom on a six month trial basis. I am still responsible for them until the final court papers are closed. Do not know if she will be able to keep them...they are not attending school and I sat in DJJ court for 4 hours Tuesday and one of them did not show up..The younger one has a Pot smoking problem & the older one is addicted to Video Games..

Dear God...Please Let The World Know WHERE This Child Is...

Yes WV designates a Guardian Ad Litem for the children. More than likely all the children have the same GL.

But would the 9 & 11 year old really lie to police and tell them Aliayah was there that morning if she really wasn't?? I can't grasp that. Sad, sad, SAD if they really would.

IF she's been missing for longer, perhaps the older siblings have said something to police, but if that were the case, wouldn't there be something against the mother...lying to police, reporting a fake kidnapping, etc.

I still tend to believe something happened that morning. If it was prior, it would seem like a lot of people would need to be involved in the cover up.

I do think it's very odd we haven't heard from hardly any locals in the news...or the family whose house they were at evening before.

BBM. Remember the older children already spent time away from mom when she was incarcerated. I can easily see a scenario where the older children would lie for fear of being seperated from mommy again. Sadly, but true.

jmo

Thinking out-loud here. Hunting season has begun in WV, That puts thousands of hunters in the mountains in remote areas. Maybe it would be good if flyers were put up every where that licence are sold & game checking stations. Plus along the road, camping areas, restaurants anywhere that the hunters might be.

Fantastic idea Shadow'!!! Can a local pick up on this and print out some fliers for these specific area's? If so, we can help by researching and posting addresses where hunters would purchase or the checking stations. (I'm unfamiliar with what a game checking station is..... but am more than willing to help with finding some addresses!)

thanks again Shadow'!

Maybe the siblings don't know. Theory : Aliayah was there when they went to sleep. She died or was murdered. Someone drags a scent to the river before daylight (RL). RL goes to work . LL takes all the kids in the bedroom with her. Someone else comes in to remove Aliayah (supposedly not RL). LL drives around with the kids to give the other person time to dispose of Aliayah. Then she calls 911.

Did LL have a cell phone?
Did LL use a pay phone while she was 'searching'? ( to see if the mission was accomplished and if not she knew to waste more time.)
Aliayah could have died during the night too. Which means RL could have had something to do with it.
Did the neighbors say if they noticed visitors at their house in the middle of the night?

Supposedly the whole family has extensive criminal records. Once in jail they are not separated by crime, the murderers are housed with the drug addicts. So, my guess is, anyone of them would have heard stories of how to commit the perfect crime.

Excellent theory and very plausible imo. If this occurred prior to RL going to work RL may have assisted overnight. If after RL left for work, maybe grandma? There was that something LL mentioned in the 911 call? about grandma may coming over before she awoke. I wondered why LL mentioned that, maybe as a cover up in the event LE found out grandma was there?

I always wonder about what "facts" or "stories" perps put out there as a means to attempt a reasonable explanation prior to facts being discovered. Maybe part of that 911 call included some.....

jmo

Fantastic idea Shadow'!!! Can a local pick up on this and print out some fliers for these specific area's? If so, we can help by researching and posting addresses where hunters would purchase or the checking stations. (I'm unfamiliar with what a game checking station is..... but am more than willing to help with finding some addresses!)

thanks again Shadow'!

There are signs and fliers up everywhere. I have not been in a store recently that did not have a flier up. I noticed in Buckhannon Burger King they had a few of them posted in the restaurant.

You would have to be here to actually see that there are THOUSANDS of square miles that a body can be hidden, and that a determined perpetrator does have the advantage if he/she grew up in such an area.

LE told at least one group of volunteers, including my wife, that the searches by non-LE personnel have ended. They added that any searchers found continuing on their own would be prosecuted for disrupting an investigation and/or destroying evidence.

BBM. What!?!?! Are you kidding me? This sounds like the most derelict thing I have EVER heard LE saying. Seriously, this would mean if anyone stumbled across this childs decomposing remains and reported it they'd be prosecuted. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
So, IOW LE is saying DON'T LOOK for this child. :furious: :furious: :furious: :waitasec: :furious: :furious: :furious:

There are signs and fliers up everywhere. I have not been in a store recently that did not have a flier up. I noticed in Buckhannon Burger King they had a few of them posted in the restaurant.

wenc, have you noticed flyers up in any of the hunting/gaming area's Shadow' suggested? I'd love to hear from a local flyers are in fact up in those locations.

thanks!

I just don't believe that LE said anything about prosecuting people for disrupting their investigation if they continued to search on their own. I remember an article posted here whch stated that LE had said that if people wanted to search on their own they shouldn't be on private property without permission or something like that. And I hope they did tell people not to disturb any evidence if they found something but to call LE immediately.

But to actually say that people found searching on their own would be prosecuted for doing so? I just find that very hard to believe. I have to think that something got lost in the translation there.

Besides, I'm sure that people have continued to search on their own. Have there been any arrests?

I haven't followed this case very closely...but are there any family members that own land/property away from the city, in less populated areas?
Has it been verified in some way where the adults in the household were the night before little gal was reported missing?

I just don't believe that LE said anything about prosecuting people for disrupting their investigation if they continued to search on their own. I remember an article posted here whch stated that LE had said that if people wanted to search on their own they shouldn't be on private property without permission or something like that. And I hope they did tell people not to disturb any evidence if they found something but to call LE immediately.

But to actually say that people found searching on their own would be prosecuted for doing so? I just find that very hard to believe. I have to think that something got lost in the translation there.

Besides, I'm sure that people have continued to search on their own. Have there been any arrests?

My wife was told by LE that "there is a possibility of being arrested if the volunteers continue to search." That is LE's words to the volunteers on Sunday October 2nd and was said at the Lewis county armory.

Why is this such a secret? Why is no one talking about this?

Just like no one is talking to LE here. People are scared. Sorry to sound so blunt, but if the child can disappear, what's another person disappearing?

Why is this such a secret? Why is no one talking about this?

I agree, I wonder why the news services have not picked up on this little bit of information. I think it is very relevant to the case.

In my Facebook travels, I see that some of RL's family members call him Keith. The guy doesn't seem to have an online presence, at least that I could find. But thought I would put that out here in case someone comes across the name.

I am amazed that someone with such a police record has absolutely nothing mentioned about him online. I have not found 1 online news article, police blotter etc. The only google hit I have found has been mugshots.

My wife was told by LE that "there is a possibility of being arrested if the volunteers continue to search." That is LE's words to the volunteers on Sunday October 2nd and was said at the Lewis county armory.

And that quote is very different from the one you used earlier. Of course there's the possibility of being arrested if people are searching on their own. Wandering around on private property can result in that. I don't blame LE for reminding people of that; there are a lot of property owners who take 'no trespassing' very seriously, and the last thing LE needs right now is to be running around arresting people for that kind of thing when their time could be better spent elsewhere.

But did LE really say that people would be arrested just for searching on their own? I really really don't think so. I just think that sometimes a statement gets a little distorted as it's passed from person to person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zuehlsdorf