WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the person who holds the key to the disappearance of Aliayah: This precious little angel, barely three years old needs both a voice AND justice. There is an entire community that have fallen in love with her, never met her and want her story told. All we know is that she loves to play with her brothers and sisters, loves Doritos and her favorite color is purple. All of this from a few words from her extended family and a pitiful handful of photographs.

Aliayah is not going to be forgotten. Take responsibility and do the right thing, talk to the people who are working tirelessly to bring her home, talk to Aliayah's supporters, give them at least the slightest glimmer of hope that she will be returned. But do not continue in your silence. And if you know who did this, then do the right thing. Aliayah does not deserve the treatment she is receiving.

This is the greatest gift you could give this precious child.

I actually disagree with these posts... we don't know how often grandma visited AL over the past >2 years since Lena had her back. At that age *most* children are able to readjust to mom again, assuming that Lena spent any time bonding with her... also assuming that she had lots of time with her sibs. The "sad" pictures that I've seen are pretty dated. IMO

It is my understanding that Jo Ann has had Aliayah form birth while Lena was incarcerated. When Lena "got out" she moved in with JoAnn and the rest of the children. She lived there until about May of this year. So Aliayah actually was with JoAnn from birth until may of this year.

Probably a great idea. I would be more than willing to send out some emails for Vickie tomorrow to news stations and shows. I would also be willing to write a letter to her congressman/senator. And of course anything else that can be done from so far away :(

Would you do that for me please.
thank you.

Would you do that for me please.
thank you.

Its the least that I can do. I will write them and email them to you-you can pass them on. --I am sorry that it feels so hard doing the right thing. Hopefully with the help of your new friends -we can take some of the burden off your shoulders.

To the person who holds the key to the disappearance of Aliayah: This precious little angel, barely three years old needs both a voice AND justice. There is an entire community that have fallen in love with her, never met her and want her story told. All we know is that she loves to play with her brothers and sisters, loves Doritos and her favorite color is purple. All of this from a few words from her extended family and a pitiful handful of photographs.

Aliayah is not going to be forgotten. Take responsibility and do the right thing, talk to the people who are working tirelessly to bring her home, talk to Aliayah's supporters, give them at least the slightest glimmer of hope that she will be returned. But do not continue in your silence. And if you know who did this, then do the right thing. Aliayah does not deserve the treatment she is receiving.

This is the greatest gift you could give this precious child.

Thank you ....your words touched my heart.

WE as a community need to remember the LE agents who have searched nearly round the clock I can guarantee that they feel like Aliyah belongs to them.

Starting a new thread will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

So Aliayah actually was with JoAnn from birth until may of this year.

Which is actually a "good" thing (abuse or neglect notwithstanding), so AL was with *both* for most of her young life. I wish LL would have left her with grandma :(

Its the least that I can do. I will write them and email them to you-you can pass them on. --I am sorry that it feels so hard doing the right thing. Hopefully with the help of your new friends -we can take some of the burden off your shoulders.

thank you,
I am sorry I went off earlier, I really do feel bad about it. I am getting so frustrated. I don't know what to do or who to talk to to get the help we need to find Aliayah. I have never been in this situation before and hope never again. But I WILL NOT give up until Aliayah is found. And it totally breaks my heart Lena is not helping her own daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3