WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
question for the locals....
not too long ago there were reports of a suicide in the area of where Lena's family lived.
IIRC the address that was given as the location of the suicide showed up as a trucking company. Supposedly it was a friend of the person who owned the trucking company who committed suicide.
Is this related any way to this trucker friend of Lena's?

Pretty sure it isnt

anyone else aware that a Metz lives on Dennison!? I fried my brain just a minute ago, with checking out all the branches looking to see if there was a connection to Marcus Maxine Stalnaker's grandson, and Mary Friend's son, Joseph Metz.. the one who failed the poly twice when questioned about the females disappearance.

Really? Any relation? Mary was divorced from JEM's father and had a new husband. Do you know if Marcus Maxine had a daughter named Sharon?

wow.....50 guests
You would probably feel a whole lot better if you just became a member and could join in the discussions....All points of view and opinions are welcome.

Really? Any relation? Mary was divorced from JEM's father and had a new husband. Do you know if Marcus Maxine had a daughter named Sharon?

with the info I've pulled up so far, as a first name, there is no Sharon. I do not have middle names tho!

As for relation, working on that one! If anyone (maybe a local) can figure out if RL is related, in any way, to a Teresa, then there is a possibility of a connection

ETA: I have not been working on connecting the last names for very long

Vickie- Do you know if Ralph comes from a large family? Do you know how many siblings he has?

anyone else aware that a Metz lives on Dennison!? I fried my brain just a minute ago, with checking out all the branches looking to see if there was a connection to Marcus Maxine Stalnaker's grandson, and Mary Friend's son, Joseph Metz.. the one who failed the poly twice when questioned about the females disappearance.

Welcome to my WORLD!! Now all we need to know-is IF this is the "firend" that gave RL the ride to work--right?

Is Lena still staying in her home?
Have Lena and Joann discussed having Lena and Ralph move in with Joann at all?
Has Joann offered to let them stay there now that Ralph is not working?

Is Lena still staying in her home?
Have Lena and Joann discussed having Lena and Ralph move in with Joann at all?
Has Joann offered to let them stay there now that Ralph is not working?

1) no

2)not discussed with me

3)not sure

I hear Jo Ann is now mad at me, she wont take my calls

I don't have much to say, just wanted to say Thank you to Vickie for answering the questions, and my heart is with little Aliayah :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth-nado