Status
Not open for further replies.
housekeeping questions that have probably been answered but:

How is aliayah's name pronounced? Is it jus ah lee ah? ***correct

is there any relation to the other lunsford family?**** no

when is aliayah's birthday? July 29,2008

did aliayah go to school or daycare? *****no

has aliayah's biological father been located or spoken out? ***dont know

does anyone suspect that the impending arrival of the twins is related to aliayah's disappearance? ***dont think so
did anyone ever notice ralph treating aliayah any different than his biological children? What about lenas oldest son from a previous relationship?
****no one has said anything to me about it
have the other 2 missing women been identified? Was ralph ever suspected in their disappearance? *******yes identified ,,no not suspect

thanks!

hope it helps

it's kind of freaky tho that RL and LL have been dating for the same amount of years that the women have been missing!

And IF "someone" could get away with something "once"...well they would do it exactly the same way -if they had to do it again? right?

OR if LL knew that RL had done something that many years ago-and kept her mouth shut---and then SHE did something just as bad---RL would HAVE to keep his mouth shut? (make sense)

CJ-I had read he got a ride from a co-worker, as he had said and that was verified and he was at work that day. He didn't show up the next day and they thought they seemed surprised. I wouldn't be surprised, however, if someone whose child went missing didn't come to work the next day.

Thank you!! (i wonder if the co-worker could be important here) (i sort of doubt it-but we never know)

Lena's dad was a trucker before he passed last year.

http://www.funeralplan.com/tomblyn/archive?id=195420

Haney Brothers Trucking, an owner/operator company with 18 employees, according to manta.com.

Only 2 drivers according to this, although I guess they could sub out or something. But anyway, someone was asking about what they transport or types of trucks:

http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/query.as...ram=USDOT&query_string=1755485&Go.x=13&Go.y=8

Could someone have followed his career path? Or perhaps a friend of the family? I'm guessing her dad worked with them for a long while so they'd probably know others in the business.

truck driver NOt related to family, intimate "friend" of LL

snipped by me.....
That is actually Lena's step father's obituary. I don't think we have ever found out who Lena's biological father is/was and what her relationship with him is/was like.
Maybe Vickie has some information

Lenas' dad---ROGER SWIGER of Weston, WV

not with the children in the car?

why not? very easy to get out of a car and talk to someone.....get back in the car and say to the kids....He hasn't seen Aliayah. The kids would never know what was actually discussed. KWIM?

i know you are a big girl but it sounds like your bros just want you safe and may be going somewhere a lady ought not to go. It sounds to me as though they are really great men.

They are GREAT guys, I love em, but......I'm still mad at em:maddening:

Glad to hear they are being helpful.

I'm still stuck back at, "LL searched for 2 hours by car". Does anyone know if it's been refuted that the neighbor never heard or saw her? Did LL ever say why she hopped in the car? Did she ever search around the neighborhood? IMO

Is it possible that someone threatened to take Aliayah and she was driving around looking for them?

The neighbor said on the news , he neither seen or heard anyone looking for or calling for Aliayah.

part 2 I dont know, anything is possible I guess

anyone else aware that a Metz lives on Dennison!? I fried my brain just a minute ago, with checking out all the branches looking to see if there was a connection to Marcus Maxine Stalnaker's grandson, and Mary Friend's son, Joseph Metz.. the one who failed the poly twice when questioned about the females disappearance.

question for the locals....
not too long ago there were reports of a suicide in the area of where Lena's family lived.
IIRC the address that was given as the location of the suicide showed up as a trucking company. Supposedly it was a friend of the person who owned the trucking company who committed suicide.
Is this related any way to this trucker friend of Lena's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth-nado