WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And besides, my hubby and brothers are helping answer these questions too.My bros. feel the same as I do.They are my "rock"

Glad to hear they are being helpful.

I'm still stuck back at, "LL searched for 2 hours by car". Does anyone know if it's been refuted that the neighbor never heard or saw her? Did LL ever say why she hopped in the car? Did she ever search around the neighborhood? IMO

Is it possible that someone threatened to take Aliayah and she was driving around looking for them?

does anyone in the family know what the trucker hauls normally? Flatbed, reefer (refrigerator) dump, van, car topper, tanker, etc?

How strong of a possibility, does the family feel, that the trucker could be involved?

strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why hasnt RL been mentioned by the FBI-or his picture been posted. Is it me, or does it seem he is being protected from all of this?

Is it possible Lena was driving around looking for the truck driver?

Is it possible that Lena had a visitor that morning after Ralph left for work?

Is it also possible Lena was in a "relationship" with this trucker...?

until someone besides ll tells me that 9/24 was the day she went missing i'm not sure if we should believe it?

How long did rl work for the resort? **not long
how long have rl and ll been together? ****off and on 12 yrs
where were rl and ll when the two women vanished?
***not sure

i am pretty sure rl is not related to missing women.

Is it possible that Lena had a visitor that morning after Ralph left for work?

That's kind of where I'm going. I wonder if she was threatened and is covering up. IMO

Is it possible that Lena suspects this person but can't or won't say anything because of fear or other implications?

strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there are MANY trucker forums... don't be afraid to reach out for help from us! Tho I know it's kind of hard too sometimes on the board since we are not allowed to name persons who have not already been named by the media and/or LE

not with the children in the car?

Unsure about that.

Vickie, I assume the LE already has all this info? Have you or your brothers informed them of where you are searching presently?

How did RL get to work on 9/24
Did he tell them he was "quitting" that day, or act suspicious?

CJ-I had read he got a ride from a co-worker, as he had said and that was verified and he was at work that day. He didn't show up the next day and they thought they seemed surprised. I wouldn't be surprised, however, if someone whose child went missing didn't come to work the next day.

Is it possible that Eric Harris found out that he was Aliayah's father or some other family member did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Askmetomorrow2