WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried to help her as I have said, I have several pics but they have the other children in them, we ARE NOT allowed to photos of the other children.

They are of Aliayah interacting with the other children.

Vickie -
I am more than happy to help with editing the pictures, if no one else has done it yet. (I haven't been around much, so if I missed it I'm sorry.)

I can crop, blur out, whatever needs to be done. I can absolutely remove the other children from the picture and just post Aliayah's part of it.
Just let me know if you'd like me to do that for you. :seeya:

911 call.....don't know where a transcript is
911 tape Lena Lunsford - YouTube

Thanks for this. I am kind of a sucker sometimes, but Lena's anguish certainly seemed real to me. I know that my niece is a drug addict who has lost custody of all 4 of her children from 2 separate dads and is one heck of a liar. Maybe this is a good question for Vickie-but I wonder if Lena is known to be an exceptional liar. I know she hoodwinked Vickie and others into believing that she was told not to speak publicly. But the 911 call would have been the performance of a lifetime.

Is it at all possible that Aliayah could have possibly walked down to that river and somehow fell in? Is it even possible?

Other than the surveillance tape, do we know of any witnesses to Lena and/or the kids knocking on doors, asking others for help, etc.. It just does not jive to me that she would wait 2 hours to call LE for a missing 3 year old. You would think she would call for help right away. Even when my dogs go missing, I drive around asking anyone I see if they have seen a dog. Did she stop people on the street asking if anyone saw Aliayah?

I just looked over at the maps of the area and IMO the home is precariously close to that river. First, I can certainly imagine an inquisitive 3 year old wandering around and find it. It is really just across from the backyard neighbors house and it doesn't seem a well trafficked area. The Google road doesn't even extend there. Second, it would also be a very easy place to dispose of a body quickly, in the wee hours of the morning.

How much do we really know about Ralph's movements that morning. Supposedly he left the house early that morning to go to work and he did in fact work that day. I would imagine that would give him a solid alibi for that time. Or did LL go back to bed while he was still home? Is it possible that he did something after they all woke up and the kids went to bed with mom. Why did they do that, leaving AL alone in the room? Did dad ask them to do that? Was dad home while LL and the kids were in bed and could have done something before leaving for work?

Also, I am quite concerned about the dogs following Aliayah's scent to the river and then disappearing. Does anyone know if they used cadaver dogs to trace that scent or would there be a way of knowing if the dogs were tracking the scent of an alive child, rather than a body?

I've been looking for confirmation about the "party" and the only reference to a party I could find was an "IF" on the nancy grace transcripts. Trying to find the 911 transcripts to see if it was on there but can't find them again. anyone know if a reference was made to Aliayah being away that night was on the 911 call?

:seeya: If you go about half way down on the left at the link below, I have listed a YouTube I found with the 911 call as well as another graphic link below that to a transcript that I found online of both the 1st and 2nd 911 calls.

http://www.acandyrose.com/aliayah_lunsford_timeline.htm

ACR

I just looked over at the maps of the area and IMO the home is precariously close to that river. First, I can certainly imagine an inquisitive 3 year old wandering around and find it. It is really just across from the backyard neighbors house and it doesn't seem a well trafficked area. The Google road doesn't even extend there. Second, it would also be a very easy place to dispose of a body quickly, in the wee hours of the morning.

How much do we really know about Ralph's movements that morning. Supposedly he left the house early that morning to go to work and he did in fact work that day. I would imagine that would give him a solid alibi for that time. Or did LL go back to bed while he was still home? Is it possible that he did something after they all woke up and the kids went to bed with mom. Why did they do that, leaving AL alone in the room? Did dad ask them to do that? Was dad home while LL and the kids were in bed and could have done something before leaving for work?

Also, I am quite concerned about the dogs following Aliayah's scent to the river and then disappearing. Does anyone know if they used cadaver dogs to trace that scent or would there be a way of knowing if the dogs were tracking the scent of an alive child, rather than a body?

I was thinking about this last night also. Couldn't sleep, and I just kept running it through my mind, what happened? I feel that RL knew exactly what was going on, he went to work at his usual time that day to a)provide himself with an alibi for the supposed time she went missing, and b)he didn't really care about what was going on, he expected Lena to "handle it", because it wasn't his child and he wanted nothing to do with the situation.

As far as her possibly wandering down to the river and falling in, didn't the FBI say that they had ruled out just such a scenario? That this was a case of homicide, abduction, or concealment? Or something like that. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I have more thoughts on this, but I am so horrible at expressing myself, I'm gonna think about it some more before I say anything.

In any of her tantrums, did she ever physically attack Jo Ann? Or threaten her? Just wondering if Jo Ann is intimidated by her.

I have been told she has physically attacked JoAnn. I do believe Jo Ann was and still is intimidated by her. I could explain that further but this is public forum and I dont want to go in to too many details on here. Some things are going on right now that I just DO NOT understand.

is lena close with anyone who does a lot of traveling? Someone who could easily explain being unaccountable for for hours?
Salesman....truck drivers.... Anyone who could say "i'm hitting the road" and no one would question

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Woah! That's a lot of yes'. I think maybe that might be a clue to what you think may have happened.

Thanks so much for coming to WS and sharing. I know everyone here really appreciates it. I am so sorry for what you guys are going through, I can't even imagine.

The oldest girl is almost 12 - how could she be fooled? She's going to wonder where the 3 year old is. How is this going to work when they go home after the long ride and LL reports Aliyah missing? That scenario only works if coercion is applied to the 2 older girls.

A new show on ID discovery - Joe Kenda solved 389 murders. He talks about his techniques. #1 - wait for the 1st lie. If the story is true, it can be repeated. He asks the person he's interrogating to start from the beginning & repaeat their story or alibi. He does this countless times and waits for the lie.

How many times did LL tell her story? I just wonder if LE took it easy on her because she's pregnant. I wonder how many times she could tell the same story?

According to Lena, Jo Ann said they were "cruel" to lena. Said they tried to intimidiate her , bought a "kids" meal for her ect. Lena is very familiar with LE and knows how to deal with them IMO. When she was arrested for welfare fraud, my brothers went to clarksburg to bring her home. They told me she was as calm about it as if it were just a parking ticket. And not once mentioned Aliayah's name. Made me so mad and broke another piece of my heart off for Aliayah.

According to Lena, Jo Ann said they were "cruel" to lena. Said they tried to intimidiate her , bought a "kids" meal for her ect. Lena is very familiar with LE and knows how to deal with them IMO. When she was arrested for welfare fraud, my brothers went to clarksburg to bring her home. They told me she was as calm about it as if it were just a parking ticket. And not once mentioned Aliayah's name. Made me so mad and broke another piece of my heart off for Aliayah.

I want to say she may of emotionally shut down so much from Aliayah missing, that the fraud charges just aren't phasing her... but it's sounding more and more like she was a bit heartless..

i want to say she may of emotionally shut down so much from aliayah missing, that the fraud charges just aren't phasing her... But it's sounding more and more like she was a bit heartless..

bingo

ah well, unless the person is an owner operator, there is still a chance the truck could still be GPS'd.

My dad was a truck driver before GPS. They were required to keep a log book and account for their time. In some states, if LE stopped you and it was not filled out, you could get in trouble.

I wonder if among the videos reviewed by LE if they got the ones from the truck stops, especially the one in Jane Lew.

My dad was a truck driver before GPS. They were required to keep a log book and account for their time. In some states, if LE stopped you and it was not filled out, you could get in trouble.

yes, there are the log books, but even with the major crack down DOT has done over the 6 years my husband has been driving... I know logs can be fudged. I know a couple of owner operators that were quite happy to boast about their illegal logs (even one who had a secondary log book!)

I wonder if among the videos reviewed by LE if they got the ones from the truck stops, especially the one in Jane Lew.

There would be camera's on the interstates and in *some* troubled intersections across the country!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman