WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes vickie good job vickie and websleuth WE WANT ALIAYAH HOME SAFE AND SOUND .

Tina, thank you for also joining us here at WS. This is a very safe, supportive place to be. We hope that you will soon be able to give us your take on things and help solve the mysterious disappearance of our precious Aliayah.

We know that you are worried sick and that you have been trying hard to advocate for your little niece.

It is my hope that your efforts will be rewarded and you will help bring this sweet child home.

Thanks again for joining us!

Vickie- Has the family thought of doing any private searches and asking the community to help? You have had a large outpouring of support from the community and I'm sure they would rally behind you. Plus it will keep the media interested in the story.

Thank you all! I am just overjoyed for the family to be here helping and that faith in prayer once again has shown us all that our prayers have been heard! Aliayah, your little soul has touched me. The sadness in your eyes haunts me child. I want to never be the person that causes that look in anyone, anywhere.

Vickie- Has the family thought of doing any private searches and asking the community to help? You have had a large outpouring of support from the community and I'm sure they would rally behind you. Plus it will keep the media interested in the story.

Yes , my brothers search almost daily, if we hear of or think of anywhere it is possible, they are there.

Yes , my brothers search almost daily, if we hear of or think of anywhere it is possible, they are there.

What I meant is a large scaled search with volunteers helping. Trying to gather as many people as possible.

ATTENTION: WE WILL BE HAVING A PRAYER MEETING FOR ALIAYAH SATURDAY NOV, 12TH AT 2:00PM AT THE WAY OF HOLINESS CHURCH ON RT33 IN BUCKHANNON

Matt 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Matt18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst of them.
Please plan to attend and join us in prayer for this precious little one, Aliayah.

Hi Vickie and Tina, just a few questions.

Would you know the connection to the RV park that was searched in the beginning?
I have read talk of Aliayah's carseat being missing, is there any truth to this?
Has LL named the father of the soon to be born twins?

Thank you, Bless you!

IMO....Aliayah's story is fading from the public eye fast.

What I meant is a large scaled search with volunteers helping. Trying to gather as many people as possible.

No we have not because I didnt find out we were allowed to do that until last Thursday at the press conference. And also, FBI said we would have to get permits from land owners to go out on our own. BUT WE are ALLOWED TO DO IT. I will speak to the bros. and see what they want to do. They have just been doing it on their own.

attention: We will be having a prayer meeting for aliayah saturday nov, 12th at 2:00pm at the way of holiness church on rt33 in buckhannon

matt 18:19 again i say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my father which is in heaven.

Matt18:20 for where two or three are gathered together in my name, there i am in the midst of them.
Please plan to attend and join us in prayer for this precious little one, aliayah.

we are inviting the press to this meeting

Hi Vickie and Tina, just a few questions.

Would you know the connection to the RV park that was searched in the beginning?
I have read talk of Aliayah's carseat being missing, is there any truth to this?
Has LL named the father of the soon to be born twins?

Thank you, Bless you!

no I am sorry I do not know

No we have not because I didnt find out we were allowed to do that until last Thursday at the press conference. And also, FBI said we would have to get permits from land owners to go out on our own. BUT WE are ALLOWED TO DO IT. I will speak to the bros. and see what they want to do. They have just been doing it on their own.

I believe you only need permits from landowners if you want to go on their private property.

no it will not
i will not allow it to.

I didn't mean you Vickie.....I meant the media and the public. Unfortunately you will find that there is always a child going missing somewhere, and the media runs to cover the new story. And people tend to follow what the media reports.
I know you and your family will not let it fade. And we'll try and help you to make sure that doesn't happen.

okay websleuths....let's get back to doing what we do best..... sleuthing. IMO.... I think we need to gather as many resources as we can for Aliayah's family to use.
media contacts, search teams, volunteer orgs that can help, people with experience in a missing child case....things like that.
There has been no media coverage the past few days and we are running out of things to discuss.
Let's get this thread busy again please.

okay websleuths....let's get back to doing what we do best..... sleuthing. IMO.... I think we need to gather as many resources as we can for Aliayah's family to use.
media contacts, search teams, volunteer orgs that can help, people with experience in a missing child case....things like that.
There has been no media coverage the past few days and we are running out of things to discuss.
Let's get this thread busy again please.

Its hard to get a search team when the family (the ones who know what happened) aren't telling the truth. Hard to know where to search. Its a big area and a lot of woods and water.

If only we knew exactly when she went missing. When was the last time anyone outside of LL and RL saw her alive. Where was she last seen with the family? Did any of the neighbors ever see her?

I wish Texas Equusearch could go there but I understand its invitation only and has to be from the immediate family. Am I correct?

Does anyone know if the other children showed any signs of abuse or neglect? Am I allowed to ask that? If not, sorry mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485