WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to go to the feed store in West Union (Doddridge County) to buy grain for our livestock. There is a poster for Aliayah there.

Hello Websleuthers!

This is my first ever post on any forum (new member). I have been following cases on this site for years and years. Literally, since 2008 and this is the first case that has me so engaged that it is all I think about. I check the thread about 20 times a time and look for other info on less than reputable sites like Facebook and Topix.

It was someone's post about all the guests being present but not voicing their opinion's that got me thinking, "Hey, if I am going to spend all of my free time reading on here, it's high time I started posting."

So, Aliayah, wherever you are.. I want you to know that you are affecting many, many people's daily lives. I hug my children tighter each day, and say "yes" more often when they want to drag out Mouse Trap and Monopoly and Play-Doh, and I let them eat more candy than they should, I take a mental note of every thing they say and do, and hope and pray that I can keep them safe forever.

Has anyone heard anymore about when the new flyer with the new pic is coming out? Also, the local WalMart in South Charleston here has her Missing poster up as well.

Do any locals know anyone on a search and rescue team? They may know some individuals with experience that would be willing to help. They may even be willing to volunteer their personal time in some searches with the brothers. Also is there a way the family could get a map or list of areas already searched?

Hello Websleuthers!

This is my first ever post on any forum (new member). I have been following cases on this site for years and years. Literally, since 2008 and this is the first case that has me so engaged that it is all I think about. I check the thread about 20 times a time and look for other info on less than reputable sites like Facebook and Topix.

It was someone's post about all the guests being present but not voicing their opinion's that got me thinking, "Hey, if I am going to spend all of my free time reading on here, it's high time I started posting."

So, Aliayah, wherever you are.. I want you to know that you are affecting many, many people's daily lives. I hug my children tighter each day, and say "yes" more often when they want to drag out Mouse Trap and Monopoly and Play-Doh, and I let them eat more candy than they should, I take a mental note of every thing they say and do, and hope and pray that I can keep them safe forever.

:welcome4: :newbie: :wagon:

So glad you decided to join. You had me in tears talking about your children. You are so right, it makes us hug them harder, thank God for them, and give a little more just because we are blessed to have ours safe and in our arms.

Thanks for sharing with us and please join in the conversation! Any and all thoughts are welcome.

Sounds like time to do a shout out to some of the WS Sars.............They can answer a lot of questions about organizing a search, and a lot more!

Do any locals know anyone on a search and rescue team? They may know some individuals with experience that would be willing to help. They may even be willing to volunteer their personal time in some searches with the brothers. Also is there a way the family could get a map or list of areas already searched?

Maybe try to get ahold of local volunteer fire departments most of them have certified search and rescue contact Harrison and marion county as well most VFD have to have training sessions they could take care of two issues at once.

I thought I had lost my heart to Caylee, but found that it is still with me, and there is always room for another lost child. I have been following this case ever since Aliayah was reported missing. I know one thing for sure...that child did not sneak out of the house, ill, and barefoot, and wind her way to the river. It is clear that this little child has already experienced pain and loss. She missed her grandmaw who loved her, and that probably got her in more trouble. I feel a tug on my heartstrings whenever I come across her sad helpless little face. If only wishes were powerful enough, she would have been found already. If only - if only - if only......where are you, sweet Aliayah.

MOO

:praying:

okay websleuths....let's get back to doing what we do best..... sleuthing. IMO.... I think we need to gather as many resources as we can for Aliayah's family to use.
media contacts, search teams, volunteer orgs that can help, people with experience in a missing child case....things like that.
There has been no media coverage the past few days and we are running out of things to discuss.
Let's get this thread busy again please.

Thanks again to Vickie and Tina for joining in this discussion! Vickie, your brothers sound pretty amazing too.

To get back to lynnb's comment about getting this discussion going once again. I would be interested in hearing what the WS members have as theories at this point. Vickie has given us such wonderful information, that I am still trying to process it all.

Personally, I am leading toward abduction (given away) by somebody who is somehow connected with LL and RL, but this changes from day to day. CJMajor, I got a bit lost in your truck driver line of questioning. Do you care to expand? Maybe together we can come up with a news story that would grab some media attention.

lol...I know how you feel. But this guy has been on NG talking about the other cases he reports on. At this point, you may need someone with a connection to NG to get Aliayah's story back on Nancy's show.

Whoever and whatever it takes............. Aliayah is worth it all!

Is there a National Guard Unit near the area? They sometimes help on searches. Can't hurt if you get one organized to ask them if they will join in.

Thanks again to Vickie and Tina for joining in this discussion! Vickie, your brothers sound pretty amazing too.

To get back to lynnb's comment about getting this discussion going once again. I would be interested in hearing what the WS members have as theories at this point. Vickie has given us such wonderful information, that I am still trying to process it all.

Personally, I am leading toward abduction by somebody who is somehow connected with LL and RL. CJMajor, I got a bit lost in your truck driver line of questioning. Do you care to expand? Maybe together we can come up with a news story that would grab some media attention.

My theory as of right now (could change if more info comes out).........
Lena did something horrible and her 2 hour drive with the other children was to allow someone access into the home to handle things there. The only question is who would she have called and where would they have taken her?

Hello all. I have been reading along with the Aliayah case after noticing there isn't much media covering her disappearance at all. Thank you for keeping her story alive.

My heart aches for this baby girl! I hope she is found soon. Every morning I wake up, hoping to hear good news, to no avail.

Also, to Vickie: Bless your heart for stepping up and acting as a voice for Miss Aliayah!!! You are so strong; so amazing! Thank you!

@Lynnb I'm with you. LL needed an alibi, and driving around "looking" for her daughter seemed to be a good one.

I cringe to think what happened to precious Aliayah. I just want to hug her - she looks so sad in her photos.

My theory as of right now (could change if more info comes out).........
Lena did something horrible and her 2 hour drive with the other children was to allow someone access into the home to handle things there. The only question is who would she have called and where would they have taken her?

This is why I think the reward is kind of point less because "IF" someone helped LL then a 20,00 dollar reward would do you no good because you would and should be placed in prision 1 for keeping it quiet for over 40 days and 2 participating in a crime. Dont get me wrong I dont think the reward is horribly bad if someone finds Princess A then they deserve the reward 100%.

I would be interested in hearing other theories from people.....even if you think LL is innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya