WV WV - Brian Cook, 37, Sherry Myers, 34, (& 2 found dec'd), Wyoming Co, Jul/Aug 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Even though Sheriff Deputies are waiting for the official ID, Sheriff Aliff said they are not treating this death as just an accident.

"He was actually floating in the pool and there was some decomposition to the body and it had been there so long. And as of right now we are conducting this as a murder investigation," Sheriff Aliff continued.

Stewart had been unaccounted for since August, 2011, when he, Brian Cook, Rachel Toler and Sherry Myers were all reported missing in Wyoming County within days of each other."

http://www.wvnstv.com/story/18389079/wyoming-county-sheriff-ids-body-found

I don't have a main stream media source so cannot post some interesting information. Let me just say that I believe that the large amount of police presence today, approximately 1/2 mile from where Mr. Stewart's body was found, might indicate another crime scene. By the way, this is only about 1 mile from where Rachel Tolers body was found.
Is it possible that things might finally start coming to the surface. I just hope that everything and everyone involved is exposed.

Mother of Wyoming County Victim: 'Her Killer Still Walks The Streets'

A year after four people vanish from a sleepy stretch of Wyoming County between Matheny and Oceana, the search for a suspect continues.

Rachel Toler, Sherry Myers, Chester Stuart and Brian Cook all went missing last August within weeks of each other.

More: http://www.wvnstv.com/story/1964930...nty-victim-her-killer-still-walks-the-streets

"Rachel always told us if anything ever happened to her, she wanted to be buried at stewart cemetery. We think she may have messed up and told someone that. And that person killed her and hauled her up there," said Gunter.

http://www.wvnstv.com/story/2006802...tinues-1-year-after-wyoming-county-body-found

Seems like more than a coincidence that Rachel Tolers body was found in the cemetery where she wanted to be buried.

6 missing people in just over a year. I think all but two have been found, but I'm not sure.

Murder in a rural county
Part 1: Mystery shrouds Wyoming deaths, missing persons

[snip]

To the two confirmed deaths, add the bizarre disappearances of Brian David Cook and Sherry Myers, still unaccounted for, and a puzzling case continues to befuddle law enforcement officers in a county with a reputation for rampant drug abuse.

[snip]

Assuming the missing persons met a similar fate as Toler and Stewart, the sheriff is convinced the case engulfs more than one person, and that those responsible for the bloodshed remain in Wyoming County to this day.

“I would have to think the same person is probably going to be involved in three of the people, but there is one death I can’t say for sure,” the sheriff said.

For obvious reasons, Aliff is reluctant to share all he knows about the matter, but he theorizes that since Toler, Stewart and Myers were acquaintances and lived in the same general area, the they are connected in death and disappearance.

More: http://www.register-herald.com/todaysfrontpage/x6236260/Murder-in-a-rural-county

Wyoming County Sheriff asking for your help in finding missing people

In Wyoming County, the search hasn't ended for several missing people.

In 2011, four people went missing from the small town of Matheny. Since then, two of them have been found.

Wyoming County Sheriff Randall Aliff told 59News he does believe there is a connection between the four missing people.

"I can say with almost 100 percent certainty that they all knew each other."

[snip]

Missing since 2011, Sheriff Randall Aliff continues to ask for the public's help in finding Brian Cook and Sherry Myers.

More: http://www.wvnstv.com/story/2508325...sking-for-your-help-in-finding-missing-people

Brian has been added to NamUs: https://findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/30507

Again not sure if any of these murders have been solved but Topix should also be used to collect info on these cold cases and its clear to many missing and unsolved murders have taken place and for whatever reason police have failed to solve these crimes don't matter who the victim is no one has a right to kidnap or murder people. I agree with some others there is a serial killer in the area of southern,wv that has been getting away with murder many long years now and in Fayette county many of the bodies were found in a general area dumped or buried the same ways and the same pattern were bodies were found in other areas an surrounding counties.Sure sometimes these are just single killers but there seems to be a strong pattern of a Serial Killer an Arsonist at work in these counties. Topix also destroys evidence about many post made on its forums that this killer post that are nasty or incriminate him in some way. I know many people like myself don't like topix because its nothing but more of a slander area and area that criminals use to warn other criminals to be aware. Fact is Topix by law should not be allowed to delete any topix post without the target victim making a written request and a copy should be save and either emailed to the victim or sent by snail mail really both email and snail mail to be sure copies of the post are recorded and saved as evidence. While Topix is a real pain in the tail forum and many want it shut down, sorry that is NOT a Smart Move at all because these criminals surf it all the time and give away their criminal intents and actions. This Serial killer often surfs Topix and likely facebook to check on status of murders and other crimes being solved he often makes dirty remarks or low life remarks or the druggy deserved it or they should put a 40 cal or 22 cal to their head and kill themselves. Or they are druggies and criminals and need to be killed he comments on many if not all post that have murder, arson or drugs involved he uses different locations to hide his IP and different chat names and and uses proxy to hide himself.This guy likely started killing at a young age and has gotten away with murder an arson over 20 yrs now and his married with a wife who is often partners in crime and she has brothers also her partner in crime and drugs and drinking are a big part of their lives and robbing and selling drugs when they can get away with it most and have family and friends in law that they claim on Topix and rumor they know people and family takes care of its own.http://www.topix.com/forum/county/wyoming-wv/TT09L8L213BPCDH3F We as citizens can ignore topix or use it to serve a greater interest. Make no bones about when you read these topix forums more so some of the deleted forums you get to know who this poster is all the names and locations he uses and types of comments he makes to victims and their families.You also get to realize this guy and his wife are not just partners in crime and gross criminals but they are the true meaning of domestic terrorist without question often they start a topix in a simple way with catchy wording to try to get something negative started or stress or worry their target victim for their welfare and safety. Hates Blacks, Disabled, and Fat women. Claims he hates druggies to and the system is corrupt or wasting your tax money with no proof or real just cause. Without a Questing Real Outside Cold Case Investigator groups and Teams need to be brought into the area of these SWV Counties to investigate and traces to find out who this guy is on Topix and it seems many think he is into child *advertiser censored* of mainly little boys and they need to dig up the deleted topix forums for the past 10 yrs at least and see the crazy pattern and gross stuff this guy and his wife have posted over the years as it been said Topix don't really delete the forum or post they just Hide it from the public that might be true if so good, Any person that reads topix and suspects any wrong should save the post and all the pages on the post to Hard Drive or better yet USB drives so its recorded and then burn them to cd drives. The Murders need to be solved the arsons, the drug making and selling and crimes that all come with it and keeping them talking on social media forums like topix, facebook twiiter but topix is the real hot spot these criminals all feel safe more so when they can hide behind a proxy server. Witnesses need another forum to turn criminals in besides crime stoppers that in now way traces the witnesses and it needs to be posted on social media sites so witnesses can feel save turning these criminal in and giving tips to crimes going on.

See I'd like to think I am wrong but I am 90% sure I am not. Topix is a safe zone for these criminals as is southern,wv to get away with crimes arson and murders. These criminals need to feel someone safe on topix yet on edge to because like the drugs and drinking they are addicted to topix and other social media. There is a clear pattern and often if they think someone gets to close to them resolving a crime or who they are they either use another chat name and or location or get quite for a while get the tread deleted lay low and start a new thread or blog to get something else started and this highly likely Serial Killer Arsonist fits the pattern of such perfectly and acts like he knows everything and everyone,s business to try and show he is in control and no one is right besides him.Then degrades who ever attempts to prove him or his wife wrong they mimic each others post often times but he tends to post far more than she does.

Sad Truth is Protection orders are a bad joke for many witnesses or victims of crime more so in southern,wv police may never show even when called or fail to enforce such orders. These criminals will catch you when you least expect it harm you, your family or property or rob you of your property or destroy your property and worse yet burn your home or property down or murder you or family members which ever floats their boat at the time or high they are on. So many innocent people just stay silent and don't tell police what they know or get involved in any way because all to many now days know the police can't be there at all times or respond quick enough to prevent anything and by the high courts ruling in recent yrs police do not have to protect and serve its their choice to do so and state prosecutor,s do not have to bring a criminal to trail or charge them with any crime which these two elements both really under minds the point of true Justice and fair and equal justice for all citizens. Its understood sometimes the evidence is just not there for any arrest or conviction and police can't be there every time we want them as citizens to be there and criminals do look for weak spots to hit and do their crimes when an where its least expected.All the community can do is never let these crimes be forgot and let the community know these crimes are still unsolved and need to be brought up repeated times in the many public forums, town meetings, social media websites where ever and police and gov needs to be reminded these cold cases need to be solved and criminals brought to justices and put in prison for their crimes and if its murder or kidnapping it should be a max sentence not a couple yrs or few yrs probation and that is true with many other crimes as well..

Often you will find a serial murder or criminal will way to often defend other criminals or make some lame excuse for other criminals once again to try to prove their in control and smarter than everyone else its a pattern of them and done out of their habit and the type of person they really are.http://www.topix.com/forum/county/wyoming-wv/T854FR0M40OEK42H1
This thread is a big hint to a serial killer and criminal you will find this person posting all over topix.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620
Back