Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Police: 37-year-old woman is missing from West Virginia, family says this is unlike her

67792059_933775116971369_2830419375465431040_n.jpg

A 37-year-old woman has been missing from Jackson County, West Virginia, since August 9.

Deputies responded to Leslie Lane in Sissonville on August 11 for reports of a missing person.

Crystal Dawn Kiser 37, is a white female, 5 foot six, 150 pounds, brown hair and hazel eyes.

Kiser lives in Jackson County, West Virginia, and was staying at a relatives house in Sissonville, where she was reported missing.

She does not have her vehicle, and it is unknown where she went or with whom she would have left with.

Her family says this is very unlike her.

Anyone with information on her location is urged to call 304-357-0169, submit a tip on the website or email at tips@kanawhasheriff.us.

INVESTIGATIVE AGENCY: Kanawha County Sheriff's Office

FACEBOOK: Crystal Boggess-Kiser

Last edited:
Police: 37-year-old woman is missing from West Virginia, family says this is unlike her

67792059_933775116971369_2830419375465431040_n.jpg

A 37-year-old woman has been missing from Jackson County, West Virginia, since August 9.

Deputies responded to Leslie Lane in Sissonville on August 11 for reports of a missing person.

Crystal Dawn Kiser 37, is a white female, 5 foot six, 150 pounds, brown hair and hazel eyes.

Kiser lives in Jackson County, West Virginia, and was staying at a relatives house in Sissonville, where she was reported missing.

She does not have her vehicle, and it is unknown where she went or with whom she would have left with.

Her family says this is very unlike her.

Anyone with information on her location is urged to call 304-357-0169, submit a tip on the website or email at tips@kanawhasheriff.us.

INVESTIGATIVE AGENCY: Kanawha County Sheriff's Office

FACEBOOK: Crystal Boggess-Kiser

I am curious, she didn't have a car so how was she getting back and forth from her grandmother's to the hospital? That person should be the last person to have seen her.
It says "she doesn't have her vehicle", which could mean that she disappeared leaving her car behind. A few more details from her family/friends on the police fb:
Kanawha County Sheriff's Office

The FB now has family comments and several answers are interesting. ;)
Can you link? I’ve always been a sort of a silent presence in here but this case has really got me stirred up. I’m praying for her and her family who obviously loves her so much. Her Facebook post about her daughter’s phone getting taken and how her mawmaw saw a man looking at their things is really eerie.

Can you link? I’ve always been a sort of a silent presence in here but this case has really got me stirred up. I’m praying for her and her family who obviously loves her so much. Her Facebook post about her daughter’s phone getting taken and how her mawmaw saw a man looking at their things is really eerie.
I think the comments are from the fb post linked earlier: Kanawha County Sheriff's Office. We're not allowed to post/discuss the comments, unless they are from the police.

Welcome to Websleuths, Pickledgrapenuts! :)

I’m hoping someone wasn’t watching her, perhaps from the neighborhood? This makes me think, she may have been persuaded to leave the house because her grandmother had taken a turn for the worse? Maybe if it was a neighbor she knew or close friend or family, she may have been distraught with the news and they took her. That’s the only scenario I’m thinking at this point. Praying she is located soon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine
Back