Found Safe WV - Joanna Maria Hall, 35, Campbells Creek, 8 months pregnant, June 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

mlhenn

Reaction score
Pregnant woman reported missing

No photo was available

According to the Kanawha County Sheriff’s Office, Joanna Maria Hall, 35, of Campbells Creek, was last seen in early June by her family.

She’s 5′3″ tall, has green eyes and black hair.

Hall is approximately 8 months pregnant.

Family told deputies she has been diagnosed with PTSD and bi-polar disorder.

If you have any information on where Hall might be, you’re urged to contact the Kanawha County Sheriff’s Office at 304-357-0169, by email at tips@kanawhasheriff.us, on Facebook, or anonymously through their website.

Sheriff's office searching for missing pregnant veteran | WOWK

Deputies say they were notified on June 29 that Joanna Maria Hall, 35, of Campbells Creek was last seen earlier in June by her family.

Hall is described as a white female standing 5’3″ and weighing 120 pounds with black hair and green eyes.

Deputies say she is also approximately eight months pregnant.

According to the sheriff’s office, Hall is a military veteran whose family says she has been diagnosed with PTSD and bipolar disorder.

The sheriff’s office says Hall may be with an individual identified as Donnie Gooding, a recent boyfriend from South Charleston.

I’m unable to find any other info concerning Joanna missing. I’ve not been able to find a photo of her either. It especially worrisome since she’s not only missing but 8 months pregnant as well.

I’m unable to find any other info concerning Joanna missing. I’ve not been able to find a photo of her either. It especially worrisome since she’s not only missing but 8 months pregnant as well.

Dig deeper.... on social media. I know we can't post or link to that, but if you're curious, that's where you'll find what's going on, and also photos.

Deputies said she may be with Donnie Gooding of South Charleston, a boyfriend I guess. Are you aware of any of her social media accounts?

How is it possible there is no picture of her.......was she estranged from her family, no friends who could provide one? Even the army? What is going on here? Very charming...the DG guy....If this was the father of my child...I would run and hide. Only my opinion.

How is it possible there is no picture of her.......was she estranged from her family, no friends who could provide one? Even the army? What is going on here? Very charming...the DG guy....If this was the father of my child...I would run and hide. Only my opinion.
I agree it is very strange there are no pictures of her being released by LE with the missing announcement. There are plenty of family worried about her.

I agree it is very strange there are no pictures of her being released by LE with the missing announcement. There are plenty of family worried about her.

I can imagine her loved ones don't want to spread her face all over social media and other sources right away, for her sake and that of the baby. Also depending of what they think happened. But she is already missing for a month now and should be due around this time.

Missing Persons Cases Network Facebook
Missing Persons Cases Network
Missing Pregnant Army Veteran Missing Since Early June
Missing Persons Cases Site

July 8
According to the Kanawha County Sheriff’s Office (KANAWHA COUNTY, W.Va), Joanna Maria Hall, 35, of Campbells Creek, was last seen in early June by her family. She’s 5′3″ tall, has green eyes and black hair. Hall is a military veteran and her family told deputies she has been diagnosed with PTSD and bi-polar disorder.

(photo included at link)

Missing Persons Cases Network Facebook
Missing Persons Cases Network
Missing Pregnant Army Veteran Missing Since Early June
Missing Persons Cases Site

July 8
According to the Kanawha County Sheriff’s Office (KANAWHA COUNTY, W.Va), Joanna Maria Hall, 35, of Campbells Creek, was last seen in early June by her family. She’s 5′3″ tall, has green eyes and black hair. Hall is a military veteran and her family told deputies she has been diagnosed with PTSD and bi-polar disorder.

(photo included at link)

Who is who?
rs=w:1280

She is the one with the cigarette, I believe.

So this was posted on June 20th by her sister. Are they afraid the last picture of her being heavenly pregnant and with a cigarette would lead to not so nice comments?

Isn't there a picture of this woman without a hoody....come on...I think she is in danger for a lot of reasons....

her family reported her missing and didn't even bother to share a picture of her? all they said was "oh and yeah, she has PTSD and Bipolar Disorder" because that's really helpful

nevermind. her boyfriend has been missing too, right?

Last edited:
her family reported her missing and didn't even bother to share a picture of her? all they said was "oh and yeah, she has PTSD and Bipolar Disorder" because that's really helpful

nevermind. her boyfriend has been missing too, right?

I don't know if her boyfriend is reported missing...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back