Found Deceased WV - Kierra Jackson, 14, Reward, last seen at home, Princeton, 3 Dec 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Two indicted in relation to Kierra Jackson case

It's been a long wait for someone to at least acknowledge that Kierra was abused. We all saw the video. I still think her death was not suicide, and wish someone would release an autopsy report. I believe these people are responsible for Kierra's death but unless and until the press decide to start covering certain aspects of the case I can't even articulate the why's of my opinion. Whatever they get for the charges leveled against them it won't be enough. But it's a start, I had given up on any charges at all being filed.

Two indicted in relation to Kierra Jackson case

It's been a long wait for someone to at least acknowledge that Kierra was abused. We all saw the video. I still think her death was not suicide, and wish someone would release an autopsy report. I believe these people are responsible for Kierra's death but unless and until the press decide to start covering certain aspects of the case I can't even articulate the why's of my opinion. Whatever they get for the charges leveled against them it won't be enough. But it's a start, I had given up on any charges at all being filed.
I don’t think Kierra committed suicide either. There’s still more going on here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back