WV WV - Leah Hickman, 21, Huntington, 14 Dec 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a little confused about the cell phones. Her sister said that she had two. Which one was going straight to voice mail and had no pinges? Which one was left in the apartment? Wasn't there one that was left with her keys and purse?

I only heard she had one and it wasnt with her keys but I could have heard it wrong will have to go back and look.

I am a little confused about the cell phones. Her sister said that she had two. Which one was going straight to voice mail and had no pinges? Which one was left in the apartment? Wasn't there one that was left with her keys and purse?

Her cell phone was the one thing that was not in her apartment. The last call and very last ping was the Mc Donalds call. After that not one thing.

To Leah Hickmans family and Friends ...God Bless

YOUR CROSS
Whatever your cross, whatever your pain.
There will always be sunshine after the rain.

Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall.
But God's always ready to answer your call.

He knows every heartache, sees every tear.
A word from His lips can calm every fear.

Your sorrows may linger throughout the night.
But suddenly vanish at dawn's early light.

The Savior is waiting somewhere above.
To give you His grace and send you His love.

Whatever your cross, whatever your pain.
God always sends rainbows after the rain.

That's a beautiful poem. I hope Leah's family can stay strong. I'm pretty sure last night was the longest night of their lives. I hate times like they must be going through. All you can do is just keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Here you go:

The phone is missing, but Hickman's keys, purse, car and the bags she'd packed to go to visit her parents in the Point Pleasant area were found at her Huntington apartment.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317967,00.html

There is so much inconsistancy here. On WSAZ, Vickers reports that one of Leah's coats was missing (remember the mud brown one with fur). In this link, it states that her coat was there. I swear I heard Leah had two phones and one was by her purse and one was missing. This was an early story. I am going to check this out some more.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317489,00.html

That's a beautiful poem. I hope Leah's family can stay strong. I'm pretty sure last night was the longest night of their lives. I hate times like they must be going through. All you can do is just keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Thanks .. It truely opens your eyes when something like this happens, I
can not even imagine losing one of my children let alone losing one like
they have. The safest that you try to be there is always somebody out
there that has to do crap like this:furious: Makes you wonder what has
happened to peoples values. I better:silenced:

Anyone for pumkin pie???? I made four homemade ones.

ok...I viewed the original missing person police report. It states that her purse, coat and keys were found in the home. No mention of cell phones.

Thanks RP, I wish there was more info on the investigation.

Lionheart, I bet your house smells yummy right now.

yes it does! eating a piece of it now mmmmmmmmmm good.

One thing I think we can rule out is someone following her home from work.
Dress Barn, men hate shopping so very douptful.
Wonder what part of the house they where working on?

Dave Penton on WSAZ reports that the police have said that there were two cell phones. One in the house locked. The other missing. Again, raising the question...was the door locked or unlocked?

Dave Penton on WSAZ reports that the police have said that there were two cell phones. One in the house locked. The other missing. Again, raising the question...was the door locked or unlocked?

why would someone have two cell phones??? I have trouble keeping up with one of them. :waitasec:

I'm thinking she had two, but one sim card. That way a phone is always charged.

I have two phones. One is for unlimited local calling/texting and the other one is for when I leave the area or need an extra.

Who knows about crawl spaces? I only know the kind you raise a door in the floor and lower yourself in and someone hands you the boxes and stuff you want in there. My brother has one and he can stand in it...but it's still called a "crawl" space.

I always thought that crawl spaces were in the ceiling. That it was a place that a person...maintenance person...could crawl up in to make repairs or something. Ted Bundy excaped through a crawl space in the jail that went into someone's living quarters...it was in the ceiling. Maybe one in the floor serves the same purpose or it is for storage. Someone didn't want Leah found to soon. Probably wanted time to make his escape. I wonder if the plastic came from her apartment. If the crawl space that Leah was found in was in the ceiling then I would think it was a man that murdered her because he would have to lift her way up maybe by standing on the washer or dryer. Seems like the person would also have known that no one else was home in the whole building and they had plenty of time to kill her and hide her body.
I wonder if those two empty apts had been shown recently...maybe to a male who asked about the other occupants in the apts.

I was so hoping that they would find Leah alive. Her poor family must be living in a nightmare with all of their hopes dashed. What a time to lose a child like that. My prayers go out to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper