Resolved WV - Lois Fink, 37, Princeton, 2 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It seems the hubby of Lois has recently posted to his facebook which shows him posting from FL!??

ETA
lots of screenshots of text messsages under photo's.

I screenshot all the comments before the page was yanked. Basically, the husband was calling out all the FB commenters, and saying LF was suicidal because of the way her family had been treating her, was in contact with her minor son, that this drama was negatively affecting her son, and that she does not want her family or anyone else to know where she is. It's just him saying it so it must be considered rumor. However, if valid it may be that she 5150'd herself or something. I hope someone goes to LE and gets this squared away.

I would really appreciate some official word from law enforcement right now.

Hmmmm..... strange.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

i remember this case and the bf and the cryptic letter. so sad for lois.

According to The Aware Foundation's post on Facebook Lois Fink has been located, is doing well, & her family is very happy. Especially happy is her Mom. No details given. Info I found in post above.

Her main FB is gone, her husband is still posting all sorts of craziness and 11hrs ago posted about her "still in the hospital from your bull****"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no :-(

I looked at her FB with last post in 2016.

Just moo...Many people from WV if picked up for drug use to stay out of jail go to a Florida drug treatment program. Just maybe that's why he was posting from there? Dunno just a thought.

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

Her main FB is gone, her husband is still posting all sorts of craziness and 11hrs ago posted about her "still in the hospital from your bull****"
There's a lot of unnatural behavior surrounding Lois Fink. I'm sure her state of mind is a combination of stress from EVERYONE in her life. I don't even know what to think about the rantings. But it does sound like she is no longer missing...

https://findingmissingpersons.wordpress.com/2017/06/01/lois-fink-not-missing-but-not-found/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back