Resolved WV - Lois Fink, 37, Princeton, 2 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is down right crazy. The husbands photos.... What is going on here.
I've seen other husband fb pages that looked similar (minus the journal entries). They also waited weeks to report the wife missing. One of them in the last several months. Anyway, I'm not going to be surprised if this turns out to be a similar ending. :(

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

It is hard to read from my phone right now but what I have read as public..well...I am so freaking confused.

I think this is definitely possible..but then I get the idea that her husband has the same delusions based on the small amount of his writing I was able to decipher. Would 2 schizophrenics be suffering from the same altered reality? (not being snarky, I don't know much about schizophrenia). I just wonder if maybe one of them has one type of mental illness and the other one is also mentally ill and they are feeding off each other? I don't know. :( I feel very very sorry for their child, though.

IMO. yes. People can feed off of others delusions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does missing pieces have a flyer because the picture posted vs pictures on her fb seem to look different?

There's folie à deux. But I have not had the chance to read through the writing yet.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Imho...This is an interesting read about Lois Fink going missing with another different date-

According to PPD Detective T.A. Gray, Lois Fink's husband told Ptlm. E.D. Leftwich his wife disappeared without extra clothing, keys or her identification on the last day of February.

She was last seen wearing white camouflage pajamas and a gray, San Francisco 49ers sweatshirt. She may have had a pair of jeans and a jacket with her when she disappeared.

http://www.ptonline.net/news/local_...cle_38f64a7c-7bb2-51ba-acf1-25d7954afc1d.html

Imho...This is an interesting read about Lois Fink going missing with another different date-

According to PPD Detective T.A. Gray, Lois Fink's husband told Ptlm. E.D. Leftwich his wife disappeared without extra clothing, keys or her identification on the last day of February.

She was last seen wearing white camouflage pajamas and a gray, San Francisco 49ers sweatshirt. She may have had a pair of jeans and a jacket with her when she disappeared.

http://www.ptonline.net/news/local_...cle_38f64a7c-7bb2-51ba-acf1-25d7954afc1d.html

I'll try to get a flyer together. I'm generally not left without words, but....??? I'm at a loss with this case.

I'll try to get a flyer together. I'm generally not left without words, but....??? I'm at a loss with this case.

I know...more pics, less words.

Not seeing much from friends or other family members.

I do hope she is somewhere safe.

Missing Pieces Flyer

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1662661220706716:0
483265f51920c739c0fbdbada52712ff.jpg

Any idea of why several photos on husbands page of the back of a car at dark? That stands out as odd. Also Mr. OK has been very busy on his page, no comments from her this year on his wall. And several posts he has makes me think this lady is water under the bridge. ODD!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back